10 colors available

BY IT COSMETICS

Hydrating, Anti-Aging, Color-Correcting Cushion Compact with anti-aging armour™ skin-perfecting technology® plus peptides, niacin, hyaluronic acid, hydrolyzed collagen, Algae and vitamins a, c, e and drops of light® What is it: CC+ Veil Beauty Fluid Foundation is your SPF 50+ sunscreen; sheer-to-medium, buildable-coverage foundation; antiaging serum; moisturizer; and primer. It s formulated to brighten the appearance of your complexion, improve the look of skin tone, and help to reduce the appearance of pores and fine lines. So lightweight, it feels like nothing on your skin while giving you hydrating coverage. The innovative fluid-filled cushion compact allows you to use just the amount of product needed for each application and mak

• How heavy is the coverage? Good for acne or oily skin?1 Answers
  • I would like to know how good this part works would like to try the...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have color choice problems with It! Cosmetics foundatio...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Laura F.
Laura F.
Tuscumbia, AL
When I bought my first compact of CC+ Veil, I simply hoped for good coverage. What I got was much, much more! By the time I had almost finished my first compact, I began to notice that the heavy wrinkles on my forehead were almost gone. In addition, 70% of the acne I've dealt with my entire life went away, as did most of my redness. On top of that, the formula has helped to balance the texture of my face, whereas I used to have extremely oily places and also very dry, peeling spots. The coverage is buildable to cover imperfections, but the weight is very light so that it doesn't look cakey.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Review for: Fair
Love the IT Cosmetics CC+ Veil Beauty Fluid Foundation SPF 50+ in Fair, especially in the winter months when my skin needs more hydration. I already use the It Cosmetics CC+ Cream off and on throughout the year, but really enjoy the cushion compact version. I can refill the cushion compact with the CC+ Cream if I choose. The coverage is definitely sheer to medium as stated, but can look a little cakey or uneven if you do not use a primer first. There's really no need to apply a moisturizer first, because this product is plenty hydrating on its own.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Bayonne, NJ
Review for: Light
This foundation is lightweight and provides a light to medium coverage. I use the It Cosmetics complexion perfection brush to apply, but the pad that comes with the foundation works fine too. I like the idea of the cushion foundation, since it's easy to transport and can be thrown in your purse for touch-ups. However, the amount of product is much less than a traditional liquid or powder foundation, so it goes quickly if you are using it every day. I do like the option to refill it, but I probably won't repurchase once my refill is gone.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Morgantown, WV
This foundation at first appears very watery, but it does get good coverage. I purchased it at Sephora. It is comparable to the Loreal Lumi compact, but I find this one covers better and lasts longer. It does protect from the sun, but I only apply to certain areas of my face and would recommend additional sun protection.
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Maple Grove, MN
I usually don't tend to go towards BB and CC cream a, but I love this product and cannot get enough. Perfect for the summertime
Charlissa R.
Charlissa R.
Im a picky person when it comes to foundation. I don't want a heavy cakey shield of foundation on my face. However, I want enough coverage that it covers the flaws while still allowing the natural beauty of my face and freckles to shine through. This CC Veil does a superb job of that. In addition to the perfect amount of coverage, it has excellent ingredients for your skin. It allows your skin to really become the best it can be. I bought this 2 years ago, and have continued to repurchase it for the last two years. The only con, I feel like I go through it a little bit faster than other foundations I have used in the past.
Anna H.
Anna H.
This is the best foundation I have used in a long time and the only cushion compact foundation I will allow to touch my face. It goes on feather light never feels heavy and leaves a dewy finish I am addicted to. It covers all imperfections but if you have a blemish just add the bye bye concealer and your good to go. This is one of 3 foundations I use from It Cosmetics.
Kimmy E.
Kimmy E.
Review for: Rich
I have used this product off and on personally I don't like it. It is very glossy on my face. It's not long lasting for me and the coverage is okay.. although it doesn't stay on my face. I wouldn't buy this again.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Review for: Light
This foundation was one of my first cushion foundations. I really liked how much coverage it gave me! It held up really well when it is set with a powder. Downside is the small shade range and it accentuates pores. If i didn't have giant pores, I'd use this!
Leigh D.
Leigh D.
Spring, TX
This is the only foundation I will use especially since I'm using retinol. It has the SPF I need and leaves a light coverage that includes covering acne scars and red cheeks. I love the compact it comes in. Classy. Plus you can't go wrong with an IT foundation brush. Mine came with a small one and it is the best brush out there.
Kat N.
Kat N.
Is this as good as Lancôme's cushion foundation? I haven't heard much about it.
April G.
April G.
Does anyone have color choice problems with It! Cosmetics foundation or is it only me?
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
Hagerstown, MD
I would like to know how good this part works would like to try the information I greatly appreciate it thank you.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How heavy is the coverage? Good for acne or oily skin?
Miriam B.
Miriam B.
Want to become an IT Cosmetics IT Girl Superhero? It's free to join and you can win awesome IT Cosmetics prizes! http://sot.ag/6sKbT