BY IT COSMETICS

• Color Correcting Crème Blush, Crème Matte Bronzer & Crème Illuminator all in one!
  • The look of glowing skin with a naturally pretty flush of color
  • Packed with Anti-Aging, Skin-Loving Ingredients & Drops of Light® Technology.
  • Features Cult-Favorite Hello Light® Illuminator!

• Could you create a look using only these shades or is is ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
I love this little It Cosmetics Face disc. It has Anti-aging matte bronzer, Blush tint, and a radiance illuminator. It applies super easy. And its colors are amazing. I use this daily and ever since i used it it hasnt made me break out. I bought mine at sephora for $10 great deal.
Jessica L.
Sikeston, MO
This compact is everything! I swear if it cosmetics discontinues this I'll die.ive purchased this at least 2 times and I will continue to do so. The highlight is perfect and the bronze and blush are just the right colors. You will look like you just stepped off a tropical island!
MrsStacyMichelle B.
Love the formula it applies so creamy and soft! I use it when I want a soft glow from within💕 very natural looking love the color 💕 it's definitely buildable! Once I'm out I'll go out and purchase again💕
Elizabeth W.
I use this every. Single. Day. I love all three products in this compact! The blush is beautiful and adds a perfect pinky glow. I use the bronzer every day to add a little bit of color and definition to my face. Blends perfectly. I'm not a huge highlighter girl, but when I want to get extra glam I reach for this highlighter. It's the perfect amount of glow! This product has lasted me a lonnng time too. Highly recommend!
Angelica P.
san ysidro , CA
i love this disc!! it’s so convenient bc it has three in one so you got your popping highlight that is amazing it gives a rly natural glow i love it then you got the blush which is also kinda shiny and such a pretty color it stays in doesn’t smudge and it looks amazing in the skin the bronzer however i find it very orangy looking for my skintone but i do used it as shadow to give my eyes some definition and it’s rly pretty
Mairy R.
New Bern
One of my go to products. The bronzer is very easy to blend. I am rather tan and have an olive skin tone. The blush is a perfect subtle everyday color and the highlighter is so good for a subtle everyday pop. I use this pallet everyday.
Mingee P.
Ft Washington, MD
Each component of this palette is super pigmented. I thought it was going to be average, regular. But when I swatched the three - bronzer, blush & highlight - AMAZING! I’ve been on a hunt for a really good bronzer and I think this one takes the cake; and it’s matte also!? PERFECT! And it’s so convenient how it’s all in one. This company has not seemed to fail me yet, and I freakin love it!
Briana B.
Plainfield
I have started using the blush on this disc every day. It has a very natural look to it. It’s pigmented but also not to much. I have nothing bad to say about this product!
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
I love this product! My friend gave this to me as a gift. It has all of your makeup necessities in one compact. I love the easy access to blush, bronzer and highlighter! Each of the products look great with my skin tone - leaving my face glowing but very natural.
Sunamy Q.
Hialeah, FL
Love the bronzer, the blush is beautiful, the highlighter is amazing. It is so long lasting . I really think this shades could suite every skin tone. It stays true to color and applies splendid. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Ally T.
Could you create a look using only these shades or is is there one that is weaker than the others