suggested searches

3 star

33%

2 star

1 star

I just purchased this at ultra. This is absolutely amazing. This for me is going to be used as a foundation, it's that good. It covers every flaw. Love it!

Product reviewed: It Cosmetics Cc+ Nude Glow Lightweight Foundation + Glow Serum Spf 40

I received this foundation in exchange for my honest review through another company. The color was a pretty close match although the color selection is limited. I like that it has 40 SPF and blends well. It isn't too matte or too dewy and gives a skinlike appearance. The downside for me is that I started noticing small bumps appear after removing the product each time I wore it. The bumps weren't itchy or terribly noticeable but I noticed them and it happened every single time. I may wear it if I'm in a pinch and need additional SPF but I think I'll keep searching for a similar kind of product that doesn't cause breakouts for my skin.

Amó!! Esta es una base de media cobertura excelente para este verano, tengo la piel seca y esta base es excelente pues se siente bastante bien en la piel, el protector solar es otra de las cosas que me encanta de esta base, pues a mis 33 tengo bastante interés por proteger mi piel y mantenerla sana más tiempo, es ligera así que es generosa con el aspecto de líneas de expresión, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 estrella!!