It Cosmetics Cc+ Cream In Light 5ml & Confidence In A Gel Lotion 5ml

It Cosmetics Cc+ Cream In Light 5ml & Confidence In A Gel Lotion 5ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of It Cosmetics Cc+ Cream In Light 5ml & Confidence In A Gel Lotion 5ml!
How would you rate this product?
Amy D.
Russellville, AR
This CC cream is a daily for me! It’s the only thing I usually wear besides a splash of blush. It stays all day plus some and has no heaviness at all. Feels like I am not wearing makeup. It takes such a small amount so lasts a long time. The shades match skin tones well and coverage is awesome. I don’t need concealer or anything with this product. The confidence lotion is awesome as well. I have sensitive skin and this doesn’t break me out or feel oily. Would highly recommend!

Looking for your answer?