MakeupFace MakeupCC CreamIT Cosmetics
CC+ Cream Illumination with SPF 50+

IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Illumination with SPF 50+

Color Correcting Full Coverage Illuminating Foundation + Anti-Aging Hydrating Serum + SPF 50+ UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Physical Sunscreen

Does this get greasy for anyone else?
What is the coverage like?
Is this good for dry skin?
Start your review of IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Illumination with SPF 50+!
Jessica W.
Manchester, NH
IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Illumination with SPF 50+ uploaded by Jessica W.
The Your skin but better CC+ illumination face cream in shade Neutral Medium, is honestly the best CC cream that I've ever used thus far! Not to mention, it contains broad spectrum SPF 50 + has anti-aging hydrating serum, so this is skincare and makeup all packed into one! I find that this product keeps my skin hydrated, provides good coverage, makeup stays well put throughout the day and doesn't crackle/crease, like other creams have. The consistency is not thick/heavy like foundation, nor is it light same as tinted moisturizer. It's right in between the two, which makes it just right! The fact that this product boasts illumination effects, did cause some concern at first, with my Tzone area looking too oily. To my relief, the area never looks greasy at all. It does leave a little shine but it's the subtle glowy kind. Now that summertime is near, I recently purchased the Matte CC+ version of this product, because warm weather kicks my oil production into overdrive. So, if you like CC cream or interested in trying something new, I HIGHLY recommend this product!
Veronica N.
Glendora, CA
IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Illumination with SPF 50+ uploaded by Veronica N.
Ok I’m obsessed with this CC cream. It is medium/full coverage but does not look cakey. This cream covers the redness on my face from rosacea. You can apply with a sponge for lighter cover or a brush for more coverage. I have gotten so many compliments when I wear this because it makes your face GLOW. It does have little bits of glitter/sparkle but it doesn’t show up overdone.
Amy Jo C.
Franklin, NH
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is amazing! At first I HATED it and was going to return it because I was treating it like a foundation and not like a moisturizer. Once I just started thinking of it as a tinted moisturizer I absolutely LOVED it. I put it on whenever I’m leaving the house with a little bit of blush and/or bronzer and mascara and it’s absolutely PERFECT. It stays put and keeps me protected from the sun, plus this one has a beautiful glow to it!
Savannah G.
Fort Knox, KY
IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Illumination with SPF 50+ uploaded by Savannah G.
Eh, not a huge fan of this. I can see a TON of glitter on my face when I wear this, which, I’m not opposed to some glitter but this is a glitter bomb. The shade range isn’t at all inclusive, especially for very light or very deep skin tones. I’m pretty fair and the shade fair was actually way too dark for me, I’d have to be self tanned to realistically make the shade work for me without significantly lightening it with other products. All in all, it wore decently during the day and I’ll give an extra star for the skincare ingredients and high level of spf but I just expected a lot more from a product that claims to do so much and has a higher price tag to go with it.
Rihana C.
Everett, WA
IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Illumination with SPF 50+ uploaded by Rihana C.
I found the formula to be thick and sticky. Just a little too much so for me. It seems to pick up every single crease and pore on my face. I also can't get a good shade match with this particular CC cream. It's either way too light or oddly orangish. It's kind of a shame, because I've heard good things about some of their other products (Bye Bye Under-eye). I've gotten numerous samples of this, and I give them to my mom because this is one of the CC cream formulas that doesn't make her eyes swell, so if you have very sensitive eyes, you might be able to use this one.
Michelle O.
IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Illumination with SPF 50+ uploaded by Michelle O.
I love the moisture and glow that this illuminating CC Cream by IT Cosmetics gives my skin but it's a much lighter coverage than the their original CC Cream that's not + illumination. It's still a great CC Cream with SPF 50 and lots of anti-aging nutrients for your skin that I wear more in the summer. Highly recommend!
Blair L.
IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Illumination with SPF 50+ uploaded by Blair L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this version of the it cosmetics bb cream. It gives your skin a beautiful glow. Super nice and velvety. And the coverage is beautiful! So highly recommend!
Lisa L.
Granbury, TX
IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Illumination with SPF 50+ uploaded by Lisa L.
I wanted to love this so bad !!!! I have applied it many ways but can’t seem to stop it from making my pores and fine lines look worse . I’ve used a brush , a beauty blender. I’ve used elf pore putty primer underneath. I tried urban decay optical illusion primer underneath and it still doesn’t look good.:(( I’ve heard so many awesome reviews on this one . If someone has some tips for me , I would love to hear them. Thanks dolls ❤️❤️❤️ IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ #itcccream #beautyover50 #beautyatanyage
Mary G.
Beaumont, CA
IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Illumination with SPF 50+ uploaded by Mary G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this for days when I don’t have a lot of time to do much with my face. I slap this on with a little mascara and blush and I’m out the door. Because I use retinol, I have to be especially careful about sun exposure. This is CC+ Cream makes me ready for the sun with spf 50! The coverage is medium to full. I’ve never had it break up on me which is nice. I also really like the matte version of this as well. Quality product!
Jessie N.
Middletown, OH
IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Illumination with SPF 50+ uploaded by Jessie N.
This is the best cc cream I have ever used it totally conceals and looks so good that I don’t even need foundation this is my new holy grail on No makeup, Makeup days!! I would definitely recommend this 100%

421 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
makeup A.
Emaus A. il y a 5 mois
It cosmetics cc cream illumination make your skin look fresh and youthful with a glow
Courtney S.
Vancouver, WA
il y a 6 mois
IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Illumination with SPF 50+ Anyone who uses this frequently: How is the coverage, wear, and is it more matte or dewy?
Stephanie L.
Jennifer K. il y a 3 mois
Texture is fluffy and hydrating, coverage is great! I really like the illumination, the sparkles are very pretty. I think it’s a great product and would recommend only if you are a common skin tone. I am very pale and their porcelain color looked orange on me. They have like 12 shades to choose from or something small like that. Great texture and coverage, just limited color options!