MakeupFace MakeupCC CreamIT Cosmetics
CC+ Cream Illumination with SPF 50+

IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Illumination with SPF 50+

Color Correcting Full Coverage Illuminating Foundation + Anti-Aging Hydrating Serum + SPF 50+ UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Physical Sunscreen

Does this get greasy for anyone else?
What is the coverage like?
Is this good for dry skin?
Start your review of IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Illumination with SPF 50+!
Glendora, CA
IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Illumination with SPF 50+ uploaded by Veronica N.
Ok I’m obsessed with this CC cream. It is medium/full coverage but does not look cakey. This cream covers the redness on my face from rosacea. You can apply with a sponge for lighter cover or a brush for more coverage. I have gotten so many compliments when I wear this because it makes your face GLOW. It does have little bits of glitter/sparkle but it doesn’t show up overdone.
Fort Knox, KY
IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Illumination with SPF 50+ uploaded by Savannah G.
Eh, not a huge fan of this. I can see a TON of glitter on my face when I wear this, which, I’m not opposed to some glitter but this is a glitter bomb. The shade range isn’t at all inclusive, especially for very light or very deep skin tones. I’m pretty fair and the shade fair was actually way too dark for me, I’d have to be self tanned to realistically make the shade work for me without significantly lightening it with other products. All in all, it wore decently during the day and I’ll give an extra star for the skincare ingredients and high level of spf but I just expected a lot more from a product that claims to do so much and has a higher price tag to go with it.
Everett, WA
IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Illumination with SPF 50+ uploaded by Rihana C.
I found the formula to be thick and sticky. Just a little too much so for me. It seems to pick up every single crease and pore on my face. I also can't get a good shade match with this particular CC cream. It's either way too light or oddly orangish. It's kind of a shame, because I've heard good things about some of their other products (Bye Bye Under-eye). I've gotten numerous samples of this, and I give them to my mom because this is one of the CC cream formulas that doesn't make her eyes swell, so if you have very sensitive eyes, you might be able to use this one.
IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Illumination with SPF 50+ uploaded by Blair L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this version of the it cosmetics bb cream. It gives your skin a beautiful glow. Super nice and velvety. And the coverage is beautiful! So highly recommend!
IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Illumination with SPF 50+ uploaded by Mary G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this for days when I don’t have a lot of time to do much with my face. I slap this on with a little mascara and blush and I’m out the door. Because I use retinol, I have to be especially careful about sun exposure. This is CC+ Cream makes me ready for the sun with spf 50! The coverage is medium to full. I’ve never had it break up on me which is nice. I also really like the matte version of this as well. Quality product!
Granbury, TX
IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Illumination with SPF 50+ uploaded by Lisa L.
I wanted to love this so bad !!!! I have applied it many ways but can’t seem to stop it from making my pores and fine lines look worse . I’ve used a brush , a beauty blender. I’ve used elf pore putty primer underneath. I tried urban decay optical illusion primer underneath and it still doesn’t look good.:(( I’ve heard so many awesome reviews on this one . If someone has some tips for me , I would love to hear them. Thanks dolls ❤️❤️❤️ IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ #itcccream #beautyover50 #beautyatanyage
Lebanon, OH
IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Illumination with SPF 50+ uploaded by Amelia B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is 100% the best product I’ve ever purchased. This is very good for people like me that have dry skin, I would not improve this at all. It’s very long lasting and doesn’t move around on your face if you have dry skin I would definitely recommend this to you.
Nampa, ID
IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Illumination with SPF 50+ uploaded by Carly D.
This is my current foundation that I am using. I love it cosmetics! This product is awesome because it gives you a medium coverage and it hydrates your skin. If you have dry skin type like me this product will do wonders for your skin you guys have to try this
Springfield, PA
IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Illumination with SPF 50+ uploaded by Jacklyn D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I always love how my skin looks after using IT Cosmetics foundation. I think the natural glow goes really great with my everyday look! And it feels so light.
San Francisco, CA
IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Illumination with SPF 50+ uploaded by Sarah R.
I wasn’t sure about trying this, since don’t usually go for a dewy or glowy finish. But don’t be deterred by the word “illumination” - this CC cream is not a glitter bomb — it just gives a healthy glow to the skin. It sits very pretty on the skin and wears well through the day. I love this on light makeup days when I just need to even out my skin tone and look radiant.

421 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 4 mois
Emaus A. il y a 3 mois
It cosmetics cc cream illumination make your skin look fresh and youthful with a glow
Vancouver, WA
il y a 4 mois
IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Illumination with SPF 50+ Anyone who uses this frequently: How is the coverage, wear, and is it more matte or dewy?
il y a 5 mois
Jennifer K. il y a 2 mois
Texture is fluffy and hydrating, coverage is great! I really like the illumination, the sparkles are very pretty. I think it’s a great product and would recommend only if you are a common skin tone. I am very pale and their porcelain color looked orange on me. They have like 12 shades to choose from or something small like that. Great texture and coverage, just limited color options!