Add a Photo

By IT COSMETICS
#2 in CC Cream

CC+ Cream Illumination SPF 50+ is a color-correcting, full coverage cream enhanced with Drops of Light Technology® to give your skin the look of subtle radiance. It's formulated in five shades that deliver full, flawless, perfect coverage, while protecting your skin with one of-a-kind UVA/UVB broad spectrum physical-only SPF 50+. Clinically proven to increase skin hydration by 179% and improve skin texture, this breakthrough illuminating cream never creases, never cracks and instantly camouflages skin imperfections including dark spots. Plus it's infused with an advanced anti-aging serum made of hydrolyzed collagen, peptides, vitamins and antioxidants that work in harmony to diffuse the look of wrinkles, minimize pores and give you the look of radiant, supple and flawless skin. CC+ Cream Illumination

Photos (108)
N C.
N C.
As a woman of color, with sensitive combination skin, I'm constantly
searching for foundation that covers my flaws, matches my skin tone, is anti-aging, and has an spf that works and that won't sting my eyes. So far, this cc cream satisfies all of my requirements. This product in the tan shade is buildable, smooths my skin, gives it a glow, protects me from the sun's harmful rays and never emphasizes my pores or wrinkles. Since my skin is sensitive, I find that this one product avoids reactions because I don't have to swipe serum, moisturizer and foundation one on top of each other (which can be irritating). Best of all, it has staying power and works well with blush on top. I've tried IT Cosmetics' Celebration powder foundation in tan with no success. That product was too light, emphasized my pores and dried my skin. I mention this to encourage those that tried IT's powder foundation and had a similar experience. Don't shun the brand. Try this smooth, creamy, light weight cc cream.
Zoe F.
Zoe F.
Troy, MI
I tried this product on a total whim and have been completely blown away by how much I love it! It has a medium buildable coverage and applies smoothly and evenly to the skin. It doesn't cling to dry patches and, while the finish is very luminous and dewy, it doesn't leave the skin looking oily or greasy throughout the day. I do notice that it doesn't control my oily t-zone as well as other foundations, but with a powder touch-up every few hours, this foundation lasts beautifully throughout the day and stays luminous and fresh for about 10 hours of wear before it starts to break down.

The pump helps control how much product is dispersed to ensure you don't waste any, and the packaging is sleek and easy to store. My only complaint with this product is that the shade range definitely doesn't cater well to very light or very deep skin tones - other than that, it's a beautiful foundation I've been reaching for constantly.
Barb M.
Barb M.
Ozark, MO
March 12, 2016, 3:05 a.m.
Review for: Medium
I recently decided to treat myself to a makeover for my big 50. I had my long hair cut & went to Ulta for new makeup. A licensed cosmetologist was available & she immediately recommended this brand. She said one type was available only on QVC, but I bought It foundation, powder & the under eye cream. It doesn't sound like that much, but it has made a drastic improvement in the tightness and appearance of my skin. I have gotten so many compliments.
The foundation doesn't need much powder. I think that is a mistake many women make, but the days of Cover Girl creamy natural are over for me. Powder tends to make my skin look dry and cakey. So I use my new It powder only on T-zone and my cheeks so my blush has a base. I also use a brush now instead of a compact pad. It foundation is medium to heavy coverage & doesn't settle in the lines. It still looks so good at the end of the day I don't want to take it off!!
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Brownstown, MI
If there was one produce I could receive a lifetime supply of, it would be CC+ Cream Illumination by It Cosmetics. I absolutely love it! It has become my holy grail beauty product. My skin tone is very uneven, with acne scars, and I still get pimples from time to time. This product does not aggravate my skin or cause blemishes. I have found that this product gives me the amount of coverage it takes to make my skin look flawless. It is not cakey, and makes my skin look luminous. It Cosmetics CC+ Cream has not only transformed the appearance of my skin while I am wearing it, it is also very nourishing, and my skin looks moisturized after I take it off. I receive many compliments on my skin, which I attribute to It Cosmetics CC+ Cream. It is pricey, but is definitely worth every single penny!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Holland, PA
Dry, red, dull or sun sensitive skin? If you answered YES to any of these this product is for you. Although the regular one is amazing too, the Illumination in my opinion is even better! No you don't have to worry about being too "glowy" or "shimmery" it has a almost non-noticeable shimmer when light hits your face to make you look just naturally amazing!! I can't say enough GREAT things about this product, the minute I put it on someone's skin they say WOW. It is lightweight but can be full coverage. Put it on with an IT buffing brush and you will feel like a new person airbrushed to perfection!! Its worth the $38.00 and more important than a makeup, first this is a skincare!! Works dramatically to pull redness no additional color correcting products needed! #MusesofInfluenster
Anne M.
Anne M.
June 19, 2016, 7:02 p.m.
Review for: Light
I am so impressed with this product, I wish I could give it more stars. I was very hesitant at first to even try it due to the reviews of people stating it was glittery, etc. I am so glad I didn't listen. I bought it to take with me to Florida simply for the SPF since it is 50+. I have super oily skin and typically makeup only lasts a few hours at best on my face. Needless to say, I wasn't expecting much, but holy cow this stuff is amazing!!! I have been walking around theme parks in 100 degree weather, sweating like crazy and battling a few random rainstorms and this makeup lasts through it all!!! It looks just as good at the end of the day as it did at the beginning! I'm now a huge fan and would recommend this to anyone!
Caitlain W.
Caitlain W.
Sheboygan, WI
It Cosmetics CC Cream is my absolute favorite 'foundation'. It is my go to when I am in a rush, when I am lazy or just on a daily basis. It is so easy to blend! You can use your fingers for a quick easy application, use a brush or even a damp beauty blender. All work fabulously! You can definitely build this foundation up without creating a cakey look or feel. This foundation feels absolutely weightless. The subtle hint of illumination is amazing! Not shiny like other brands. I especially love to throw this foundation in my bag when I am on a beach vacation. Just this cc cream alone will make your skin flawless, even and have a pop of that summer glow! a
Brenna G.
Brenna G.
Kalamazoo, MI
May 24, 2016, 8:51 a.m.
Review for: Fair
It isn't as moisturizing/hydrating as I thought it would/should be, but I still really like it. It gives a nice subtle glow, which I enjoy. It doesn't smooth on as easily as many of my other CC creams, but still looks nice after being pat in with a beauty blender. Overall, not as amazing as I expected it to be for the price and the hype, but still a good product. It just didn't blow my mind. My absolute favorite thing about this CC cream is that it doesn't budge on my nose with my glasses. I have NEVER had another cc cream/bb cream/tinted moisturizer/foundation that could withstand my glasses all day. So could be a great product for those with glasses!!
Marie F.
Marie F.
I was skeptical about this product but had heard so many good things about it that the curiosity took me over. Best decision ever. I normally don't love bb and cc creams because I prefer a good full coverage, but this stuff is changing my mind. It gives a beautiful glow to the face. I only apply a light stippling of setting powder to my chin and sides of my nose, so as to not cover the glow. This product works very well over top of Dr. Brandt's Pores No More primer or Benefit's Porefessional. Make sure you add some moisture to the skin before applying though, so nothing catches on any dry patches or skin texture. Lovely stuff when used correctly!
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Mechanicsville, VA
LOVE IT COSMETICS! This product is great - gives amazing coverage and color correction! On my light/natural makeup days, I don't even use concealer with this! Gives a nice dewy glow to the face. Even the original CC+ cream gives a natural finish to the skin! Only need one pump for entire face! I use this with my ELF Ultimate Blending Brush and it blends amazingly and still provides full coverage. Only down side to this product is the specks of sparkle I get on my hands throughout the day from having my hands anywhere near me face - I still love this product and it's worth having a couple specks of light reflecting sparkle on your hands!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Greensboro, NC
I have oily skin in the summer. Would this be bad for my skin? Should I try the original instead?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Liverpool, NY
I just bought the regular and LOVE it but I love anything that has illumination in it. I have heard many reviews stating that there is actually glitter in this, ladies who have this, how do you feel about it?
Robyn M.
Robyn M.
Harrisburg, PA
I use the CC cream in medium every day - I haven't tried the illumination yet. Is there a big difference in coverage?
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Baytown, TX
I have a naturally red face and was wondering if this actually covered it up. I have a hard time finding something that will stay covering my redness
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
What is the best way to apply this product?