BY IT COSMETICS #2 in CC Cream

CC+ Cream Illumination SPF 50+ is a color-correcting, full coverage cream enhanced with Drops of Light Technology® to give your skin the look of subtle radiance. It's formulated in five shades that deliver full, flawless, perfect coverage, while protecting your skin with one of-a-kind UVA/UVB broad spectrum physical-only SPF 50+. Clinically proven to increase skin hydration by 179% and improve skin texture, this breakthrough illuminating cream never creases, never cracks and instantly camouflages skin imperfections including dark spots. Plus it's infused with an advanced anti-aging serum made of hydrolyzed collagen, peptides, vitamins and antioxidants that work in harmony to diffuse the look of wrinkles, minimize pores and give you the look of radiant, supple and flawless skin. CC+ Cream Illumination

Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Review for: Medium
I revived this as a sample while purchasing another product from IT cosmetics. I read CC cream and I assumed this was a lotion with a bit of hint to it . I was wrong. This is more like a medium coverage moisturizing foundation and it is amazing. Now with only the small sample I only got a couple good tries. The first shock (and amazement) and second Total love.
Now it does leave my face looking very shiny, as many foundations do. For running around I would leave it dewy but I did set with rcma and it laid beautifully on my face.
Priya K.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Tan
I LOVE this product! I have never used a cc cream before this, but I fell in love. The added spf is great, because I have sun spots that I need to protect on my face, but this product is full coverage, light weight, adds a little shimmer without glitter all over the place; as well as color corrects your dark spots! It’s a little on the on the pricey side; but I would highly recommend spending. Quality of the product is worth every penny; especially for people with sensitive skins!
Miranee O.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Review for: Light
So I brought this at ultra and I must say this is my all time favorite product of 2017 so far!! I love how it feel light on my skin, for me it doesn’t clump or look thick on my face. Is a smooth application and last longing. I don’t ever have to reapply when wearing it for a eight hour shift in retail. I think it is a great buy for anyone whom hates having to reapply makeup over and over! It a wonderful gift! I brought it for my mother with sensitive skin and she loves it also! Deff a must have for all skin types
Rebecca G.
Lawley, AL
Review for: Fair
I love this foundation. The only downside is that it does have a little bit of glitter in it. But it evens out the skin tone wonderful and plays well with my Tarte Shape Tape and powders. If you have texture I would use a really good primer with this one, because I found it does cling a bit on my forehead. But not bad enough for anyone to really notice. Overall, the foundation is nice and performs well. The packaging is also wonderful and very sleek.
Chelsea M.
Review for: Light
I was looking for an affordable, dewy, medium coverage foundation to use daily for work when I discovered this product. I was new to the dewy look and thought the illumination version would be a good start. I LOVE that this foundation has 50 SPF and boy is that true. I wore this foundation with no additional sunscreen on my face while spending multiple 12 hour days in the sun while on vacay. Not even a little sunburn. It is good medium, buildable coverage. It gives a nice dewy look without looking like you just left the gym. I apply with a damp makeup sponge which makes it feel a little more hydrating, though the foundation is not drying at all. I have bought this multiple times and it will most likely always be in my beauty bag for days when I want a little coverage and sunscreen. The only thing I don't care for about this product is the fact that the illumination looks a little like flecks of actual glitter. I've had people ask me if  I have glitter on my face when I'm in the sun, but overall, a good product!
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Review for: Medium
This stuff is amazing! It’s the same as the original formula, but this one has a shimmer in it to really make your skin look healthy and bright! The shimmer isn’t too overpowering, so you can wear it all over plus add a highlighter if you wanted. This is the way to go for a foundation, CC, 50SPF, concealer for face & under eyes that illuminate your skin in the most beautiful way. Cost is $38 on IT Cosmetics website and Maybe at ULTA.
Lexxie B.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Light
YALL! Stop looking at any other foundations because this tops any list especially mine! I purchased this for myself a few years back and fell in love. I feel my face looks natural, I’ve never experienced any oxidizing with this product which is a fear my mine with dry skin, and the glow this gives off is not overdone looking and just seems fresh in my opinion. Try it out! I asked for a restock of mine because it is an essential.
Suli R.
Naples, FL.
Review for: Tan
Este producto es un sueño!!! Mientras cubre cualquier tipo de imperfección en tu piel, es capaz de ayudarla con el acne y el problema de grasa ya que ademas de tener protector solar tiene acido hialuronico lo cual es un ingrediente importante al momento de tomar en cuenta si padeces de piel acneica. Yo lo compre en Ulta. Y lo recomendaría siempre! Es de esos productos que te cambia la vida! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Mayra B.
Review for: Light
I have been using this cc cream for about a year now & its my favorite! A lot of people don't realize that you can actually use this as a foundation & it works amazing! If you like lightweight/dewy foundation I definitely recommend this one! I feel that This product is easier to apply with a beauty blended rather than a brush. (Just a heads up if you do end up getting it) it's a bit pricey but definitely worth it! IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Illumination
BRITTANY W.
Valrico, FL
Review for: Light
This foundation has a very pretty finish. It gives a nice glow but doesn’t look oily. The smell is kinda weird... sorta smells like sweet lemon. I have very fair skin but not usually the lightest shade. I ordered light and found out it’s really dark. I love the packaging! It’s in a tube but has a pump. I would recommend and buy again. Makes your skin look flawless!
Samantha J.
Greensboro, NC
I have oily skin in the summer. Would this be bad for my skin? Should I try the original instead?
Alyssa M.
Liverpool, NY
I just bought the regular and LOVE it but I love anything that has illumination in it. I have heard many reviews stating that there is actually glitter in this, ladies who have this, how do you feel about it?
Robyn M.
Harrisburg, PA
I use the CC cream in medium every day - I haven't tried the illumination yet. Is there a big difference in coverage?
Karina V.
Medley, FL
Its good or not
Jamie C.
Baytown, TX
I have a naturally red face and was wondering if this actually covered it up. I have a hard time finding something that will stay covering my redness