BY IT COSMETICS #45 in Color Correcting

it Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Color Correcting Full Coverage Cream Compact Shade: Light Net Wt. 14 ml / 0.47 fl. oz. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Linda-Marie O.
Sharpsburg, GA
I have rosacea, IT was created by a woman who also suffers from that. I have never used a product that provided me the coverage that IT does. I am very pleased with the way to makes my skin look and feel. It is the only foundation that I will use from now on.
Savannah S.
I love it cosmetics and I love this compact! The color is perfect for my skin tone and it goes on amazingly! The foundation is light weight yet full coverage. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a fast foundation!
Victoria L.
Haverhill, MA
I don't really like this product I bought one like I'm up SAST with make up I bought one of those and he made my skin looks very weird it was really wet like I couldn't even move because it was wet and you made your skin with a lot of oil
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
This is one of my must have products. It applies nicely and smoothly. It blends into skin very well, is not greasy, sticky or tacky. Gives great results and skin looks great.
Samantha R.
Olyphant, PA
This is the best ever! I have red blotchy skin and this color corrector works so well and makes my skin look so even and bright! I suggest this to anyone who has problem skin
Melissa D.
Baltimore, MD
I was already a fan of It Cosmetics CC+ cream in the tube, but this compact version takes my love to a new level!  Portable and concentrated, the CC+ cream offers buildable coverage on the go.  The included sponge applicator is great, and I also like using a blending brush for a perfect finish.  I have light olive skin, and the Light color gives my complexion a bit of a glow.  I also own the Fair color, which isn't too light for winter.  Has SPF for sun protection, too.  Perfect!
Michelle W.
Hialeah, FL
I bought this compact at ulta it was at a great price I have used it for the past two months in my experience , it is very dry. I also have a middle eastern skin tone which I think it cosmetics fails to make a color for us. I personally can't wait to finish( I don't believe in letting make up go to waste) and using anther product
Ciarene F.
Orlando , FL
I loved it because some days I don't want to put a bunch of foundation on my face but this CC cream did the job and made me look really natural. I don't know if I'd buy again because of price but I would not be mad if someone gave me this as a gift!
Brittany W.
This is the best product. I use this over my Lancôme bb cream and it gives me nice light natural look for everyday. And it last during the day while out running around. I would recommend this to people wanting a light coverage but still covering imperfections!
Tisa S.
Stafford, VA
This is a really good product for color correcting. Not cakey and nice smooth application. I really like this brand as well...good quality products.