it Cosmetics CC+ Color Correcting Full Coverage Cream Compact (Light) uploaded by Annalynn K.it Cosmetics CC+ Color Correcting Full Coverage Cream Compact (Light) uploaded by GABRIELLE G.

BY IT COSMETICS #38 in Color Corrector

it Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Color Correcting Full Coverage Cream Compact Shade: Light Net Wt. 14 ml / 0.47 fl. oz. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
I LOVE IT COSMETICS! ALL OF IT!❤ I purchased the CC cream +Color corrector a while back & while writing this I'm realizing I need more! I tend to use it as foundation in the Winter and/or when my rosacea acts up. This does exactly what it claims to. If you have red blotches on your face, use this on your face & no one will EVER know you have any skin issues. EVER!!! I will also disclose that it is FULL COVERAGE& it has an SPF of 50. If you haven't tried It Cosmetics CC+cream you simply must give it a try! You'll be glad you did!!😉❤
Brittany S.
Cincinnati, OH
Awesome product - actually in my opinion IT Cosmetics has yet to even have 1 subpar product! I honestly couldn’t give any of their products a rating of less than 4 stars and the only reasoning behind that is due to the very high price which should be reevaluated because more people that deserve the opportunity to try these amazing products but the high prices don’t allow for that to happen. This product is 5 star worthy but my favorite from their live has to be IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness Neutralizing Correcting Cream
Macie A.
The greatest powder you will ever use. I struggle with my face looking oily halfway through my day. I have those powder at all time to blot away the shiny patches, and leaves my skin looking smooth. It has great coverage without looking too heavy. I pair it with foundation, or by itself for a more natural look.
Betsy S.
Gracey
ItCosmetics foundation smells wonderful. I do not love the initial application of the product as it is thick and cakey. Once I get it applied and blended, I do like the coverage and it doesn’t feel heavy after applied. Overall, I like this product and still use it.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really didn't like these color correctives. They really wash me out when I put foundation over them. I think it is due to my olive skin tone but I haven't been able to fine one that doesn't make me look sickly.
Annalynn K.
I use this foundation everyday! This applies smooth . Long lasting! I have very dry skin and it does keep my skin Moisturized. I have only like this brand on foundation and don’t think I will ever change that.
Rosemarie S.
Pittsburg, CA
This is amazing! The coverage is flawless and it has spf ! Huge plus for those hot summers when I don't want to drown my skin in products I just slap this on and I'm great to go!
Maddy C.
Knoxville, TN
I really like the coverage of this foundation and it keep my oily skin under control during long days. However, I’ve had a problem using the powder without foundation on because it seems to make my pores look even larger. As long as I have foundation underneath it doesn’t do that though.
Linda-Marie O.
Sharpsburg, GA
I have rosacea, IT was created by a woman who also suffers from that. I have never used a product that provided me the coverage that IT does. I am very pleased with the way to makes my skin look and feel. It is the only foundation that I will use from now on.
Lee-Martin S.
Alabama
My second favorite. Wonderfully evens skin. On bad days I layer this and Laura Gellar. Lasts great throughout the day. Color matches very well to my very pale with pinkish red undertone skin. Highly recommend trying this out!
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is this oily on your skin?