IT Cosmetics® CC+ Color Correcting Full Coverage Cream Compact uploaded by Lauren W.IT Cosmetics® CC+ Color Correcting Full Coverage Cream Compact uploaded by Annalynn K.IT Cosmetics® CC+ Color Correcting Full Coverage Cream Compact uploaded by GABRIELLE G.

BY IT COSMETICS #18 in Hair Color Removers & Faders

• It Cosmetics Your Skin but Better CC+ Color Correcting Full Coverage Cream Compact
  • Shade: Fair
  • Net Wt. 14 ml / 0.47 fl. oz.

Buy on Jet.com*
Marci B.
MARSHALL, NC
I LOVE IT COSMETICS! ALL OF IT!❤ I purchased the CC cream +Color corrector a while back & while writing this I'm realizing I need more! I tend to use it as foundation in the Winter and/or when my rosacea acts up. This does exactly what it claims to. If you have red blotches on your face, use this on your face & no one will EVER know you have any skin issues. EVER!!! I will also disclose that it is FULL COVERAGE& it has an SPF of 50. If you haven't tried It Cosmetics CC+cream you simply must give it a try! You'll be glad you did!!😉❤
Jenny K.
STONY BROOK, NY
Love this light and airy foundation. I tend to use this in the winter when my skin is lighter, but it’s think enough to layer under bronzer in summer as well. I like the moisturizing quality. Not cake-y at all!
I would recommend for people who want light daily coverage that is still more than your average tinted moisturizer.
Macie A.
The greatest powder you will ever use. I struggle with my face looking oily halfway through my day. I have those powder at all time to blot away the shiny patches, and leaves my skin looking smooth. It has great coverage without looking too heavy. I pair it with foundation, or by itself for a more natural look.
Liza H.
Kansas City, KS
I love IT Cosmetics. I love bye bye redness! I swear by the stuff...but, the other creams and concealers are very white, yellow, or orange. I end up looking like a woman going to a Halloween party. I highly recommended the product line
Sara S.
Fairfield, CA
I used MAC for a long time but switched over to IT as soon as Introed this! BEST coverage and holds up well throughout the day. I use it mainly for my dark undereye circles. I would totally buy again. This stuff is great.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really didn't like these color correctives. They really wash me out when I put foundation over them. I think it is due to my olive skin tone but I haven't been able to fine one that doesn't make me look sickly.
Annalynn K.
I use this foundation everyday! This applies smooth . Long lasting! I have very dry skin and it does keep my skin Moisturized. I have only like this brand on foundation and don’t think I will ever change that.
Jessy C.
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice and helps ur skin very much I love their products and makeup 💄
Alexis V.
middletown
This product works amazingly when you first apply it but it does wear off throughout the day, doesn’t leave and oily residue, it’s easy to apply and blend, I recommend this product a 4/5
Brittany S.
Cincinnati, OH
Awesome product - actually in my opinion IT Cosmetics has yet to even have 1 subpar product! I honestly couldn’t give any of their products a rating of less than 4 stars and the only reasoning behind that is due to the very high price which should be reevaluated because more people that deserve the opportunity to try these amazing products but the high prices don’t allow for that to happen. This product is 5 star worthy but my favorite from their live has to be IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Redness™ Correcting Cream
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is this oily on your skin?