BY IT COSMETICS #7 in Concealer

• Best-selling, award-winning concealer covers everything without creasing or cracking
  • Anti-aging peptides, vitamins, antioxidants, hydrolyzed collagen and hyaluronic acid
  • Clinically tested to make your skin look younger!

CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, OZOKERITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, AQUA/WATER/EAU, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, CHRYSIN, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, NIACINAMIDE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, RETINYL PALMITATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, STEARETH-20, [+/-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)].

• Would you guys say this is the best concealer for the eye...9 Answers
  • Can you mix this with another product to make it easier t...6 Answers
  • I have really dark under eye circles and can’t seem to co...6 Answers
Jennifer D.
Anchorage
I use this in the shade light. This is a little goes a long way product. It covers my dark circles well. It is a truly great product. I have repurchased this; but it is a bit pricey so I’m glad I don’t have to repurchase often.
Saff L.
Review for: Neutral Light more...
I love this concealer, it blends beautifully and fills in all the cracks, it leaves a very seamless look and covers my dark shadows. It's a 5/5 for me
Gladys M.
Albuquerque
Very creamy and it covers up every thing very good to use on the daily basis this is my 2nd to go product on the daily
Pili K.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Medium more...
I don't see all the hype around this concealer! I used it once to prime my eyelid and even setting with powder didn't help the bad creasing..it's super thick and hard to blend as well. I can't be the only one hating this product! Gave it 2 starts because of the hygienic packaging.
Marilynn M.
loved the coverage......good color match. would like to try other IT products......especially foundations and bronzers
Stacy C.
Review for: Neutral Light, Medium more...
This is definitely one of my favorite concealers! The coverage is amazing and a little goes a long way when covering imperfections and spot concealing. And it lasts all day!
Michelle S.
Pawnee, IL
Review for: Medium more...
I do love this product. It gives amazing coverage. It is very thick so you only need a tiny bit. I have noticed though it will crease if I don’t set it with powder. I will buy again and recommend to my friends and family.
Sereniti👑 F.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Review for: Light more...
I got a trial size of this when I ordered my brush set from IT. I absolutely love my bushes, but wasn’t a huge fan of the concealer. It was thicker than my likings and oxidized on my skin. I was surprised because I usually love ITs products.
Christina H.
Los Angeles
VERY VERY VERY full coverage. Alitte goes a long way. You really are paying what you get for it. Go pickup yours
Laura S.
lexington, KY
Review for: Light more...
This is one of the only concealers I e found that is light enough for my skin tone. Covers redness easily.
Emily T.