BY IT COSMETICS #7 in Concealer

• Best-selling, award-winning concealer covers everything without creasing or cracking
  • Anti-aging peptides, vitamins, antioxidants, hydrolyzed collagen and hyaluronic acid
  • Clinically tested to make your skin look younger!

CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, OZOKERITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, AQUA/WATER/EAU, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, CHRYSIN, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, NIACINAMIDE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, RETINYL PALMITATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, STEARETH-20, [+/-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)].

• Would you guys say this is the best concealer for the eye...11 Answers
  • Is it good for all ages (ex.18-80)1 Answers
  • What is everyone's go to for extreme dark under eye circl...2 Answers
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Neutral Light more...
This concealer had been a holy grail back in the day but then I just forgot about it. Then I got it in a kit again recently and remembered why I used to love it so much. Great coverage and longevity is amazing. I love it.
Angela R.
Clifton Hts, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Light more...
I attended an IT Cosmetics Master Class. Highly recommend, if you can find one. All products were matched to my skin type and tone. Super easy to apply. Blends well with your foundation.
Syd D.
Washington
I love this concealer! It is my go to for covering up dark circles under my eyes.  I know so many people who swear by this product and I recommend it to everyone.  It is heavy and full coverage so I would not apply it all over my face but it is perfect for nights I don't get enough sleep.  I will definitely buy this again!
Eryn P.
spokane
Purchased at: ULTA
I hate this concealer so much! It was so thick it looked cakey under my eye. It was high coverage I will give it that, but on that note it was super cakey and greasy even after setting it
Stacy H.
Boca Raton
Purchased at: ULTA
This has got to be the best under eye concealer out there. I have very dark circles and it does a fantastic job of hiding them
Gloria M.
Lubbock
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Light more...
Yes ! This is amazing its creamy very very full coverage & it fits anywhere ! You can carry it & its very comfortable under your eyes not a nasty feeling
Kristal A.
Sainte, QC
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Medium more...
Super high coveragw but blend well and look natural, you really need just a little bit to do under your eyes. It's a nice concealer to people who need a good coverage! I recommend it. Not oily. Need maybe a powder.
Gloria E.
Dover
I brought this because NikkiTutorials was raving about this product. It did help with dark circles but not as great as she said. I am happy that they came out with new shades because when I brought it their was only 2 shades for deeper complextions.
Lauren S.
massachusetts
Love the It cosmetics Bye Bye under eye concealer. It works so well to cover up my dark circles. I got it as a sample in my Ipsy bag but I will definitely be buying the full size product.
Amber J.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
This concealer is really thick so a little goes a long way. But if you need super full coverage it gives you that. The shade range kinda stinks and it's a little difficult to work with.
Emily T.