BY IT COSMETICS

• Best-selling, award-winning concealer covers everything without creasing or cracking
  • Anti-aging peptides, vitamins, antioxidants, hydrolyzed collagen and hyaluronic acid
  • Clinically tested to make your skin look younger!

CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, OZOKERITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, AQUA/WATER/EAU, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, CHRYSIN, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, NIACINAMIDE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, RETINYL PALMITATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, STEARETH-20, [+/-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)].

• Would you guys say this is the best concealer for the eye...10 Answers
  • Is it good for all ages (ex.18-80)1 Answers
  • Can you mix this with another product to make it easier t...8 Answers
Breezee W.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
THIS IS LIFE!!! I'm not sure if I can say this.....but I got a travel size sample in another monthly make up package I get.
I am a MUA and fashion stylist, and I have never seen in all my years the kind of coverage that IT cosmetics bye bye under eye has! I have personally tried almost every concealer that's out there, and I felt like I had a brand that I was very happy with until this travel size showed up in the mail! The BEST PART?! You only need the tiniest amount for A LOT of coverage! I was heavy handed the first time using it, and not wanting to waste this magical potion.....I used it as a highlighter/contour along with my bare minerals serum foundation, too faced cocoa contour and it blended seamlessly! I have since seen it on the shopping channel and it's not cheap. BUT WORTH EVERY PENNY!!! And will last you a very long time. TRICK: warm the tube up first, not hot, just warm. Use a small thin(tapered) foundation or concealer brush and squeeze out a tiny tiny dab. Work from the inside of the eye upwards and across the lid and below the eye in sweeping short motions. You will get into all the folds, and after set with a colorless setting powder (I love RCMA colorless setting powder/NYX loose HD setting powder). No creases should happen!!! TRUST ME LADIES YOU WANT THIS CONCEALER❤️❤️👌
Julia G.
Miami FL
i am a huge fan of It Cosmetics, whether it be brushes, makeup, or skincare, everything that I have I truly love and use daily. I am 34 and starting to think about skincare and all things anti-aging. This concealer, along with all of their products, is actually good for your delicate under eye skin. I am very fair with yellow undertones, so shades are always a difficult issue for me. The light shade is a perfect match, being 1-2 shades lighter that my foundation (CC+ illumination in my case!) it not only covers dark circles but brightens the area. The packaging is a standard tube and I appreciate that you really have to squeeze it to make some come out. This is helpful because you only need a TINYYY bit so this prevents you from accidentally using too much. There is no scent. No skin irritation. The texture is very thick, emollient and slightly tacky. My favorite method of application is a damp beauty blender. A little goes a LONGGGG way. This tube will probably last me 2 years even with daily use. I also use it to conceal any blemishes or redness. If I wear eyeshadow (maybe once a week) I'll use this as a primer on my lids. I feel good about using this on my skin. It is pricey but it's worth it imo. I do have oily skin and this does crease if it's not blended out properly or not set with a powder. I will continue using this everyday and absolutely repurchase when I'm out. I definitely recommend!
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
Great concealer. I am a huge fan of It Cosmetics. This one does not disappoint. Good for undereye circles or blemishes.
Amber C.
Amherst , OH
This is amazing! It makes my dark circles completely disappear. I even us it for all of my other blemishes. I will never another concealer again.
Lisa R.
Pompano Beach, FL
Got a sample size in my monthly beauty subscription and after using it twice, had the full sized delivered to my house. Its worth its weight in GOLD... I use it under my eyes after long nights and even around my nose and mouth as I have some discoloration there. Goes on so smoothly and doesn't seem to cling and clump on my dry skin. Great product and highly recommend this as a concealer!
Allison T.
Maryville, IL
What can I say, this product is absolutely amazing! You don't need much to get the job done, a litle goes a loooong way. Definatly has full coverage and ive noticed my eyes being brighter.
Sam Z.
Ladera Ranch , CA
Review for: Medium Tan more...
Oh my I can't even explain how much I love this concealer I mainly use it for my under eyes and it worked so well! My under eyes were completely convered and it doesn't come off during the day!! I even use it around my eyebrows to shape them and cover the strays it works so well
Susan R.
Chittenango, NYY
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I work overnights and have a hard time sleeping sometimes. I get these huge dark circles and have tried countless concealers. This is by far the best one I have found. A little goes a long way.
⒝⒭⒤⒜⒩⒩⒜ R.
Three rivers , MA
Review for: Light more...
Okay so, at first I hated this. I found it weird in consistency... it’s like wall spackle, for your face. But, I did try it out again and then I actually liked it. It’s super full coverage and stays on well!
Amanda F.
N Fond Du Lac, WI
I received this product in my ipsy bag. The coverage of this product is great and the light color blends well with my skin. I did not like how thick the product was, and also found that a very little goes a long way. The product wears well at first, but then settled into my fine lines around my eyes. I would like to try other products before buying this again.
Emily T.