BY IT COSMETICS #11 in Concealer

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Best-selling, award-winning concealer covers everything without creasing or cracking
  • Anti-aging peptides, vitamins, antioxidants, hydrolyzed collagen and hyaluronic acid
  • Clinically tested to make your skin look younger!

CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, OZOKERITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, AQUA/WATER/EAU, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, CHRYSIN, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, NIACINAMIDE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, RETINYL PALMITATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, STEARETH-20, [+/-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)].

• Would you guys say this is the best concealer for the eye...10 Answers
  • Is it good for all ages (ex.18-80)1 Answers
  • Can you mix this with another product to make it easier t...8 Answers
Crystal H.
Ocala
Review for: Neutral Tan more...
This product is my absolute favorite for under eye concealer, I got a sample of it in a monthly subscription box and been hooked ever since!! It goes on so smoothly, covers up dark circles completely and I occasionally use it for blemish spots.
char n.
Little Rock
I have the It Bye Bye Anti-Aging Waterproof concealer and it’s amazing. This concealer covers dark circles, blemishes and broken capillaries. It stays on well which I attribute to it being waterproof. I like that it blends well and is not drying whatsoever. Great product!
Jessica P.
Aiken
This concealer is so thick and creamy you only need a dab to get full coverage. It doesn't feel heavy and it looks dewy on the skin! Sometimes I even use this all over my face without foundation and it it had a good shade range so it works perfect for spot conceal.
Sarah D.
Mountain Top
Review for: Medium Tan more...
Great undereye concealer with great coverage. Wont use another product! Easy to apply and blend. Moderate pricing
Anne K.
Windsor, Ontario, ON, ON
One of my favourite co concealers!. Works like magic. Full coverage and doesn’t cake up.
Jesica O.
peekskill
Review for: Light, Neutral Light, Medium, Medium Tan, Tan, Honey Tan, Neutral Tan, Rich, Deep, Warm Deep, Deep Sienna, Deep Mocha more...
IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Under Eye™ Leaves my skin moisturized covers the sun I like the product delighted satisfied
Irene H.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: Warm Deep more...
This under eye concealer is amazing. It’s highly pigmented and a little goes a long way. It gives you the coverage you need without looking like you have concealer and it’s good for your skin also. I would definitely buy it again.
emily j.
Review for: Neutral Light more...
This product is absolutely a life changer. I have had extremely dark circles for as long as I can remember, so this was something I really wanted to try for such a long time. I decided to purchase this from Ulta as a little birthday gift for myself and I do not regret it.
I ended up just purchasing the travel size first, but I decided to go back and purchase the large size. The value is absolutely great for what you get. The small size is 14 dollars and the large size is 24 dollars. The great thing is that you barely have to use any product for the coverage to be amazing. Therefore, both last a very long time.
The formula of this product is quite creamy, but not too thick. It blends nicely under the eyes with either a brush or a beauty blender. Furthermore, applying it on blemishes also is very easy and trouble free. It covers everything. By everything, I mean absolutely everything. From this product, a pimple's redness is completely covered and too add to that, dark circles are also no longer dark. It really just illuminates your under eyes beautifully to the point that multiple people complimented it.
Overall, I really enjoy this product. I would highly recommend this to anyone with frequent breakouts. or with bad dark circles. It truly is one of the best things I have ever spent my money on.
Rachel C.
Saskatoon
This is a beautiful concealer! Seriously full coverage and lasts throughout the day! It is super creamy so it does need a setting powder but this is still a great formula and would recommend this to anyone!
Heather B.
Virginia Beach, VA
A little goes a long way with this stuff. Make sure you use a concealer brush or you will apply too much. Coverage is great and lasts a long time without creasing.
Emily T.