BY IT COSMETICS #6 in Concealer

• Best-selling, award-winning concealer covers everything without creasing or cracking
  • Anti-aging peptides, vitamins, antioxidants, hydrolyzed collagen and hyaluronic acid
  • Clinically tested to make your skin look younger!

CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, OZOKERITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, AQUA/WATER/EAU, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, CHRYSIN, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, NIACINAMIDE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, RETINYL PALMITATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, STEARETH-20, [+/-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)].

• Would you guys say this is the best concealer for the eye...9 Answers
  • I have really dark under eye circles and can’t seem to co...6 Answers
  • What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye U...4 Answers
Emily S.
Martins Ferry, OH
Review for: Light more...
As a concealer meant for your under eye this is one of my top picks, it doesn’t crease and stays on all day and very blendable and buildable. The only con I’d have to say is that it’s not a good product if you’re trying to put it anywhere but under your eyes. It sits on the skin wonky and doesn’t set well, but it’s a totally different story when put under the eyes!
Erica W.
Sherwood, OR
Review for: Light more...
This is my favorite under eye concealer that I've been using for years! It's very thick and pigmented, so it helps cover up my dark circles effortlessly. I usually put some on the back of my hand to kind of warm up and get a little thinner, and then apply it under my eyes. I've noticed that helps spread it around some without having to add extra moisturizer. I have oily skin and will sometimes notice my makeup doesn't stay on all day, but I don't have that problem with this! This concealer is probably in my top 5 favorite beauty products that I own.
Priscila C.
Review for: Medium more...
Been using this concealer for years now. I never bought the full size only the mini size and it lasts for almost a year at least. You just need a tiny drop and it covers a big area of your face. It’s a thick creamy texture that covers and highlights your under eye at the same time. I love the natural finish, you can’t even tell I’m wearing concealer. Love it.
Lindsey M.
This is a good concealer but can be heavy. This needs to be warmed up on the back of your hand and only a little is needed. This can be heavy if you put to much and it is waterproof. This is good for going to the beach or pool, but also to the office. Overall recommend this and especially to those with mature skin as this is all my grandma will use and it looks amazing. The shade range is not the best though and needs improvement.
Nicole R.
Greenville
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I wanted to love this product because it really does help cover my dark circles under my eyes. It is very thick and hard to blend in my opinion. I felt like even though I rubbed it between my fingers to warm it up and patted it on my skin it began to settle in my creases as I was building on it. I really didn’t care for this product too much. The only plus was that it did cover my dark circles but if you have any dryness under your eyes for any issues with anything settling in the creases of your eye, I think there are better products out there. I even went to the store to have one of the girls put it on my eyes to show me maybe I was doing something wrong, but within two hours it was already creasing. It’s just too thick for me
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Review for: Tan more...
This stuff is great! It’s a thick concealer which I like and a little goes a long way. It covers very well and is blendable. I use it all the time. I like the applicator as well cause I can really get how little or much I want. It covers my dark circles, pimples, and little imperfections well while leaving a smooth finish. I recommend! I got this from Ulta.
Shamsad B.
New Hope, MN
If you want to hide your under eye circles, and cover any blemishes this concealer does the trick! This is a thick, creamy concealer that covers any imperfection you want to hide. The only time it creased on me was when I was outside on a hot day (but I basically sweated off all my face makeup). If you're looking for a more sheer concealer this isn't for you.
Cynthia R.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Review for: Ultra Fair, Neutral Medium, Light, Neutral Medium more...
I LOVE THIS STUFF. IT'S AN ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE LADIES, I swear by this stuff! Ive tried endless brands of concealers and ive ever had a better concealer.
I used under my eyes and put the tiniest amount on a blemish and it's GONE. The coverage on this is TOO DIE FOR. ❤
The travel size give you surprising a lot for only 10 dollars because you literally need the tiniest speck of this to cover anything. If you're thinking about buying this, I'm telling you it's totally work it and you'll definitely find this to be your "#1 go to concealer."
Dawn S.
Jersye City
Review for: Full Coverage Waterproof Concealer, Tan (Medium) 1 ea more...
This stuff is a miracle worker!! I have dark circles under my eyes from just being a mom in general lol. This completely covers them and does not set into my creases. It completely transforms me into a more youthful and well rested ME! II am on my 2nd tube of this, a little goes a longg way and you just melt it betweeen your fingers before applying.
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Medium more...
I actually bought this because I loved the idea behind it of anti aging but I did like it at all. It is so thick. It is hard to rub in. It's thicker than a full coverage foundation. I would not buy this again. I would not suggest it to others unless maybe they have acne or something that needs heavy coverage but still I think it would be too thick.
Emily T.