BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• Best-selling, award-winning concealer covers everything without creasing or cracking
  • Anti-aging peptides, vitamins, antioxidants, hydrolyzed collagen and hyaluronic acid
  • Clinically tested to make your skin look younger!

CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, OZOKERITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, AQUA/WATER/EAU, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, CHRYSIN, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, NIACINAMIDE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, RETINYL PALMITATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, STEARETH-20, [+/-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)].

• Would you guys say this is the best concealer for the eye...9 Answers
  • I have really dark under eye circles and can’t seem to co...6 Answers
  • What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye U...4 Answers
Jennifer R.
Renton, WA
Review for: Light more...
The coverage is very good, which is nice for a concealer. However, it didn't work well for my under eye area - it had a weird unnatural gray cast to it. I liked it a lot better as a concealer to cover redness and used it for that. However, after only a few hours of wear it had mostly come off - leaving me looking frazzled and all the red showing again.

If I use this again I will be sure to put it under a good coverage foundation and use a setting spray, as it isn't long lasting on its own.

I got this in my IPSY bag, I will not be purchasing a full size of this nor would I recommend it.
Kayla D.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Light more...
I originally received this item in a beauty box, and was hesitant to try it because the color they sent looked way to light. I am so glad I tried it because it is phenomenal at hiding dark circles under my eyes. It's best use,for me at least, has been its ability to conceal redness! It is literally a miracle in a tube for concealing redness on my cheeks caused by rosacea. It eliminates the redness and literally makes my face appear more bright eyed, and my skin tone much more even. I cannot speak enough on how amazing this product is and highly recommend you give it a try!
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
Review for: Light more...
After wanting to try this for like ever, I finally received it in my ipsy bag this month! When I used it, I kept in mind that other reviews I’d read warn to only put a tiny dollop on then blend because the pigmentation is UNREAL! One tiny dot of product literally is enough to cover half of my face! It blends out effortlessly too, no issues at all. It covered every imperfection and truly said bye bye to my undereye issues! I also love that it contains Hyaluronic acid and hydrolyzed collagen for some wonderful anti aging benefits. I will definitely purchase full size, even though this deluxe size sample will last forever with as little product I have to use! Highly recommend!
Janki B.
I can see how this concealer may be a favorite amongst many, but for me, it was far from that. It has great coverage, but with that comes a VERY thick consistency that you need to warm into the skin every single time you apply it or you will get a creasing, crusty look. It’s just not practical for everyday. The shade range is also very minimal so it could very well be that I didn’t have a good enough shade match. Regardless, I will stay away from this concealer as I feel like it emphasizes texture under my eyes that I didn’t even know I had in the first place!
caroline h.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Medium more...
this. is. magic. the concealer is very pigmented so thankfully you only need a little to go a long way. its coverage for redness, acne and acne scars is insane, and it gives you a very gloomy look-most days in the summer I would just put some around my eyes, nose and forehead where there was redness and it was a perfect alternative to foundation because it was light, natural, but gave amazing coverage. it is a little on the expensive side, but it has lasted me about a year wearing it pretty frequently so i definitely think it is worth every penny!
Kamryn C.
Yorktown, VA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Loveeee this concealer! My under eyes can get a little dark, and especially show in pictures so I’ve been on a hunt for the best concealer and found it! The consistency is thick as a concealer should be, but doesn’t get cakey. This little tube lasts awhile and a little goes a long way! You don’t have to keep reapplying to get the coverage you need, a few dabs do the trick. I use a beauty blender to make sure I get rid of all fine lines directly under my eyes and then use an oval brush to blend it down by my nose and cheeks (which works wonders!). Overall, Great coverage and great price. It does exactly what I want it to!
Leanna W.
MENASHA, WI
Review for: Anti-Aging, Fair more...
So.....interestingly enough this doesn't sit well under my eyes and creases even after setting it. I will say that a little goes a very long way, so that is amazing because this product lasts forever. The pigment is strong, but I still could see my dark circles peeking through which was a bit shocking to say the least, considering all the hype around this concealer. I still use it often and try to work with it many different ways to see if maybe one day I will truly like it but as of now, I've had it for months and still am not a huge fan of it.
Kristina B.
Olathe, KS
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This is an amazing concealer. It is crazy pigmented and quite thick, so the teeniest tiniest bit goes a loooong way. A tiny dot can cover half my face, literally. Sometimes I even dilute it with moisturizer and use as a BB cream and it's perfect. It is truly waterproof and long lasting, and it covers just about anything you could possibly throw at it. I haven't had any issues with sensitivities or break outs, but it is very thick so if you are too heavy handed it could potentially clog pores, but that's easily avoided with a light hand and good prep work. The travel size has lasted me months since I don't wear concealer every day, if that gives you an idea of how long this tube will last. Great price point, amazing coverage, you can't ask for much more. Highly recommend!
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Review for: it Cosmetics Supersize Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer 1 fl oz. (Light) more...
I got this concealer because I heard many great things about and I needed to try and I must say that I was shocked because of the the great coverage it gives. Is not sticky at all and it covers greatly. A must have. IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Under Eye™
Kelly N.
Gardena, CA
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I hate concealer shopping because
1) it’s hard to find one that matches my skin tone
2) I need full coverage for my acne scars and too many of them are drying
3) I run into many that oxidizes and ends up looking like dark spots on my face lol

Thank goodness I got to try out this concealer! A little really does go a long way and although it’s for under eyes, I use it on spots that need some coverage. Just pat a bit on, blend, set with powder and spray. Be careful about adding too much at once because it does crease under the eyes. But overall, this definitely is an everyday essential.
Emily T.