IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Under Eye™
- Best-selling, award-winning concealer covers everything without creasing or cracking
- Anti-aging peptides, vitamins, antioxidants, hydrolyzed collagen and hyaluronic acid
- Clinically tested to make your skin look younger!
CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, OZOKERITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, AQUA/WATER/EAU, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, CHRYSIN, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, NIACINAMIDE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, RETINYL PALMITATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, STEARETH-20, [+/-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)].see more...
Top Questions See all 1,189 Q&A
If I use this again I will be sure to put it under a good coverage foundation and use a setting spray, as it isn't long lasting on its own.
I got this in my IPSY bag, I will not be purchasing a full size of this nor would I recommend it.
1) it’s hard to find one that matches my skin tone
2) I need full coverage for my acne scars and too many of them are drying
3) I run into many that oxidizes and ends up looking like dark spots on my face lol
Thank goodness I got to try out this concealer! A little really does go a long way and although it’s for under eyes, I use it on spots that need some coverage. Just pat a bit on, blend, set with powder and spray. Be careful about adding too much at once because it does crease under the eyes. But overall, this definitely is an everyday essential.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos