Emily T.

Marcy M.
Marcy M.
Britt, IA
9 months, 3 weeks ago
I am always concerned that the under eye makeup will be thick and cakey as well, but I was pleasantly surprised that this isn’t! It is a thick formula, but that is so it covers. But once it is blended in, it looks amazing! A little bit goes a long way too!
Gina M.
Gina M.
Lackawanna
11 months, 2 weeks ago
I would recommend it. It is thick and application can take some getting used to, but it wears well and stays without creasing. A little goes a LONG way.
Season S.
Season S.
New Entrprise, PA
1 year, 6 months ago
I Love this concealer, I don't find it cakey at all even though it is a thicker consistency. I use my real techniques blender to apply it (you don't need a lot, a few dabs...don't be a beauty guru and put a ton) and it blends out super easily and then I always use a loose setting powder over it, but you are supposed to do that anyway wherever that you apply concealer.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
1 year, 7 months ago
It's very much worth it. It's thick because it has to be in order to do its job. Ever had a thin concealer be full coverage? Probably not. But you can control the crease with a good setting powder.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Loveland, CO
1 year, 8 months ago
It caked and creased for me. I know sao many people that love this. I personally dont. But it does truly depend on your skin. I have dry undereyes and this settled right into them instantly. It was hard to blend, and remained cakey. I tried it with under eye primers, my moisturizer, eye my eye shadow primer, etc..without anything. It just didnt work for me. So I gave it to a friend and she loves it! Good luck, and I hope it works for you!
Deanna D.
Deanna D.
1 year, 10 months ago
yes absolutely! this is my savior! i was struggling to find a concealer that worked and lasted all day and has been a dream come true! highly recommend this!
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
Hudson, NC
1 year, 10 months ago
Totally worth it! It hides everything
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
New Lexington, OH
1 year, 11 months ago
I have an issue with undereye creasing, and did find that this concealer did that for me. I would not repurchase.
Dorothy S.
Dorothy S.
Hamlin, WV
Totally worth it
Marina K.
Marina K.
Porter Ranch
1 year, 11 months ago
Yes! Totally worth it and it applies even better when you add some tarte maracuja oil to it. Love this product!