Briana J.

Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Fort Worth , Tx
1 year, 7 months ago
Honestly, it's a gamble. Thanks to my daughter I have HORRIBLE bags under my eyes and some days this works miracles and other days it looks really yellow.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Elmhurst, IL
1 year, 8 months ago
I have the same problem with the puffiness. It won't be a cure-all, but it hides it a lot better and stays on a lot better than anything else I've tried. The illuminating one also helps deflect a little bit of it away as well. Make sure you apply it in a triangle -- that seems to help a lot.
Tracey J.
Tracey J.
Niskayuna , NY
1 year, 9 months ago
I have the pesky dark circles and this is a full coverage concealer that does its job. Highly recommend!
Angelique B.
Angelique B.
1 year, 9 months ago
The best concealer ever! Very full coverage my go to concealer. I recommend it ❤️
Jessi G.
Jessi G.
1 year, 9 months ago
I've used this and I loved the coverage! It's very pigmented so it does the job as advertised!
Keely J.
Keely J.
Glendale, AZ
1 year, 9 months ago
I really like this concealer. I would maybe try color correcting with a peach concealer and then going over it with this one. Also make sure to set it good. I love the RCMA no color powder to set!
Michele M.
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
1 year, 9 months ago
Yes it does really work. I love IT products bye bye under eye is by far one of my favorite products from them.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
1 year, 9 months ago
This concealer is AMAZING!!! If this doesn't do the job for you I would be exceptionally surprised. It feels a little thick, but a little bit goes a long way and does an unbelievable job of covering anything you don't want anyone to see! Plus you can't beat the fact that it's anti-aging!!! BONUS!!!
Katie C.
Katie C.
West Jordan, UT
1 year, 9 months ago
It will help with the dark circles, but it won't do anything for the puffiness. Just remember that a little bit goes a very very long way, or you will cake it on and it will crease if you have too much!
Mandi W.
Mandi W.
Austin, TX
1 year, 9 months ago
I tried this product and didn't like it. It's VERY thick and sticky and it seems like putting powder over it made it worse. The shade range in it isn't great either. Over all I went back to my urban decay naked concealer.