Emily S.
Independence , OH

Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
1 year, 11 months ago
I also suffer from very dark under eye circles and this is the best product I have found to help cover them up. I will say it is a bit cakey, but it lasts forever and I've had the same tube for over 6 mos. I definitely will be turning to any other concealer in the near future!
amber d.
amber d.
2 years, 3 months ago
I agree with the others, that it is a very thick & rich consealer...but to really cover those under eye circles, that's what you need. It does tend to look a little "wet", but after applying a setting powder, I think it works wonders. Well worth the price since a little goes a long way!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Homestead, FL
2 years, 5 months ago
A little goes a long way with this, it covers my acne scars super well so I'm sure it would cover dark circles as well! It doesn't feel heavy for me- but you have to remember to not use a lot. Doesn't crease if you blend well too!
Heidy E.
Heidy E.
Panorama city , CA
2 years, 5 months ago
It's a bit heavy but oh so worth it. This is the only concealer that's ever worked for me and I've tried a lot!
Julie H.
Julie H.
2 years, 5 months ago
It's a heavy concealer that I always had issues with creasing
Kindra S.
Kindra S.
West Palm Bch, FL
2 years, 5 months ago
Yes this will cover your dark circles. It blended well and doesn't feel heavy. But I find it won't crease if you set it with translucent setting powder.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
2 years, 5 months ago
It is a little heavy, but you don't need much to cover up! I use a beauty blender when I use it to prevent it from creasing. I love this concealer! I'm sure it will work wonders for you.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Fort Riley, KS
2 years, 5 months ago
Yes! I have dark circles as well and got this in my IPSY bag to try and at first I was super scared because of how thick it was but if you blend it with a beauty blender it works MIRACLES. I love this concealer and I recommend it highly!
Kallie S.
Kallie S.
2 years, 5 months ago
In my experience, this concealer was really heavy and creased when I didn't set it. It will cover your dark circles. For me it was just too heavy!
Renee K.
Renee K.
Lake Stevens, WA
2 years, 5 months ago
This is a very thick concealer! It will definitely cover your dark circles! It will crease if you don't set it! I bake after I use this concealer and it doesn't go anywhere all day!💛