April B.
Cleburne, TX
I have a bit of a love hate relationship with this product. I use it for a while and then I put it away but then I pull it out again. It is extremely thick and takes the smallest amount. If you get too much, you will be blending forever and then probably look cakey.  Since it is so thick, it does take a little effort to get it all blended in nicely but once it's blended, it is beautiful under the eyes. It is very brightening. And once it's in place, it does not budge. I hardly have any creasing when I wear this concealer and I have very dry under eyes. I do not use this on an everyday basis but when I really need to cover those dark circles, this will 100% take care of it.