Tasha M.
Marshfield , MA
Review for: Light more...
For me personally this isn’t the best concealer but it’s not the works. It has a thick consistency which I like because typically for me that means it’s going to give me the coverage I want on my dark circles. While I do get the initial coverage throughout the day I feel like it just slowly fades and starts to break down. I tend to get some cracking no matter how little of product I use or how I set it. It’s disappointing because I really want to love this. My typical day is a 12-14 hour day so this isn’t good for the long haul but if you need it for a short damn this will work fine. I’ll usually touch it up with a sponge or my fingers and add just a tiny bit more and it will look the same as when I applied it at 5am.