Jennifer S.
Broken Arrow , OK
Review for: Medium more...
Good Lord, it's so hard to find concealer as you get older. Everything seems to crease or the coverage isn't that great or somehow I end up looking older after I apply it. After searching for years, I may have finally found my holy grail. If I'm brave enough to leave the house sans makeup I'm always wearing concealer and mascara, at the very least. I wish I would've been smarter in my early years and taken better care of my skin, but I wasn't and I didn't. I'm left with what seems like extra skin, I guess they're called wrinkles? Anyway, they're not appealing in the slightest. Which brings me here, talking about a product I may or may not be willing to trade my husband for. (So just kidding, I kinda like him, plus he buys me concealer. Ha!) IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination™ Anti-Aging Concealer is my all time favorite concealer. It's sticky when you first apply it, which I like because it gives me time to get it in the places I need it. It's full coverage and never dries me out. Once I set it with powder it doesn't budge at all. You only need a tiny amount, which I also like because I hate spending so much on makeup, well I should say my husband does (not really, sometimes he spends more than I would on it). I really like that they offer shades for the fair skinned as well, I plan on getting some for my step daughter who is the fairest of them all, she has the hardest time finding anything that actually fits her porcelain skin. This is totally worth every penny and I don't plan on buying any other product in the foreseeable future.