Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
Review for: Light more...
After wanting to try this for like ever, I finally received it in my ipsy bag this month! When I used it, I kept in mind that other reviews I’d read warn to only put a tiny dollop on then blend because the pigmentation is UNREAL! One tiny dot of product literally is enough to cover half of my face! It blends out effortlessly too, no issues at all. It covered every imperfection and truly said bye bye to my undereye issues! I also love that it contains Hyaluronic acid and hydrolyzed collagen for some wonderful anti aging benefits. I will definitely purchase full size, even though this deluxe size sample will last forever with as little product I have to use! Highly recommend!