BY IT COSMETICS

• Best-selling, award-winning concealer covers everything without creasing or cracking
  • Anti-aging peptides, vitamins, antioxidants, hydrolyzed collagen and hyaluronic acid
  • Clinically tested to make your skin look younger!

CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, OZOKERITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, AQUA/WATER/EAU, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, CHRYSIN, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, NIACINAMIDE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, RETINYL PALMITATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, STEARETH-20, [+/-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)].

• Would you guys say this is the best concealer for the eye...11 Answers
  • How good is this concealer?2 Answers
  • I’ve been dying to know if this product works well? I’m a...1 Answers
Quinn A.
Valparaiso, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
This under eye foundation does exactly what it says! I've never had one go on like butter and also not end up looking dull halfway through my day. The thing I love the most is that it doesn't get stuck in the fine lines like most under eye foundation. The only reason I took off a star is due to the lack of color choices. They may have created more options since my last purchase but at the time, the Fair was too light & pink, and the Light/Medium is a little on the dark end (I'd prefer a more yellowy/light light brown versus the darker Beige that this puts out). That said, I went with the Light/Medium at the time since I was still tan, and therefore, could make it work. Right now, though, it's winter time and I'm way too light for it
Candace W.
Wichita
Purchased at: Sephora
I'm a mom of young twins, with a full time job and 17 year survivor of brain cancer, therefore I have the weight of the world under my eyes every morning when i wake up and by the end of my work day I look like I escaped my coffin straight from the cemetery, I discovered this little gem and had to buy one for home and one for my purse, I dab a little of this majestic stuff under my eyes and boom! I look ALIVE AND AWAKE, .. it's my goto myrideordie my genie ...in a bottle , take yourself to the fountain of youth with bye bye undereye! You'll truly be saying bye bye to the dead look and hello world with the look of being well rested!!
Ashley C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Light more...
I love It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye as it is great for both under your eyes and blemishes. Pros: Effective, long lasting, and gentle on your skins. Cons: you have to apply a lot and it runs out fast. Would recommend to others. #beauty #concealer #makeup #review #explore #feature IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Under Eye™
Lauren S.
I stopped using this product years ago.  While it is a full coverage concealer it just looked way too heavy under my eyes.  Nothing seemed to help with creasing.  I found that I need to layer thinner products in thinner layers. I also need to use a color corrector.  My current favorites are  Giorgio Armani Master Corrector # 1 Pink 4.4Ml/0.14Oz followed by a layer of  Tom Ford Traceless Stick Foundation and then a little bit of Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch
Liz B.
Excellent excellent coverage. A tiny bit goes a long way. A full size tube will last you ages with Hie kittle you need to correct. It is also very brightening if you get a shade lighter. Highly recommend unless you have a lot of fine lines, in which case you can skip setting it with a powder or using a lighter powder to set. Theres also the trick if dabbing a tiny amount if oil on your finger and dabbing under your eyes after setting with powder to blend everything in and have it look hydrated and smooth.
Melody M.
Longview , TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Medium more...
Ok so, coverage wise it works but I can’t get over how thick it is! It literally feels like I’m painting my face. I do not like heavy things on my face! I guess maybe that’s what makes it waterproof but it made my forehead break out because it was so thick. Now if you are use to wearing face paint or very heavy foundation go for it, but I can’t think of any foundation that’s even as thick and heavy. Really glad I got this item in a It Cosmetics set!
Noelle W.
Santa Monica, CA
If you have VERY dry under eyes you will love this. If you always use powder on top of your under-eye concealers, you will like it a lot.  If no to either of these, you will likely find it (as I do) overly emollient to the point of greasy and creasey.  I'm a big fan of It Cosmetics and I will sometimes reach for this on dry days as the coverage is decent, but will always need to check a mirror for creasing. And who needs that?
Andrea W.
Maspeth, NY
This is an extremely thick formula.  A very tiny amount goes a far way, so it will last you forever.  I find since it is so thick, it's best applied with a brush to move the product around and then blend over it with a beauty sponge for a super flawless look.  I dont find it creases horribly, even if I dont set it.  It is definitely full coverage.  I took off a star because this isnt an everyday concealer in my eyes because it is so thick and heavy.
Lyla I.
Gibraltar, MI
This is a product that I love. You only need a little amount to cover all your imperfections! It has amazing coverage and there new shade rage that just car out for this product is amazing it’s nice to see that there listening to what people have to say. If you can afford this product I recommend you get it .
April B.
Cleburne, TX
I have a bit of a love hate relationship with this product. I use it for a while and then I put it away but then I pull it out again. It is extremely thick and takes the smallest amount. If you get too much, you will be blending forever and then probably look cakey.  Since it is so thick, it does take a little effort to get it all blended in nicely but once it's blended, it is beautiful under the eyes. It is very brightening. And once it's in place, it does not budge. I hardly have any creasing when I wear this concealer and I have very dry under eyes. I do not use this on an everyday basis but when I really need to cover those dark circles, this will 100% take care of it.
Emily T.