BY IT COSMETICS #10 in Concealer

• Best-selling, award-winning concealer covers everything without creasing or cracking
  • Anti-aging peptides, vitamins, antioxidants, hydrolyzed collagen and hyaluronic acid
  • Clinically tested to make your skin look younger!

CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, OZOKERITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, AQUA/WATER/EAU, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, CHRYSIN, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, NIACINAMIDE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, RETINYL PALMITATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, STEARETH-20, [+/-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)].

• Would you guys say this is the best concealer for the eye...10 Answers
  • Can you mix this with another product to make it easier t...8 Answers
  • I have really dark under eye circles and can’t seem to co...7 Answers
Jennifer S.
Broken Arrow , OK
Review for: Medium more...
Good Lord, it's so hard to find concealer as you get older. Everything seems to crease or the coverage isn't that great or somehow I end up looking older after I apply it. After searching for years, I may have finally found my holy grail. If I'm brave enough to leave the house sans makeup I'm always wearing concealer and mascara, at the very least. I wish I would've been smarter in my early years and taken better care of my skin, but I wasn't and I didn't. I'm left with what seems like extra skin, I guess they're called wrinkles? Anyway, they're not appealing in the slightest. Which brings me here, talking about a product I may or may not be willing to trade my husband for. (So just kidding, I kinda like him, plus he buys me concealer. Ha!) IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination™ Anti-Aging Concealer is my all time favorite concealer. It's sticky when you first apply it, which I like because it gives me time to get it in the places I need it. It's full coverage and never dries me out. Once I set it with powder it doesn't budge at all. You only need a tiny amount, which I also like because I hate spending so much on makeup, well I should say my husband does (not really, sometimes he spends more than I would on it). I really like that they offer shades for the fair skinned as well, I plan on getting some for my step daughter who is the fairest of them all, she has the hardest time finding anything that actually fits her porcelain skin. This is totally worth every penny and I don't plan on buying any other product in the foreseeable future.
April m.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Medium more...
I can definitely not say enough good about this concealer. This is my absolute most favorite concealer that I have ever used my entire life! It Cosmetics never ceases to amaze me with its top quality, premium products that are great for all skin tones. This concealer is 100% waterproof it will not wear off I've even took a dip in a pool and this still stayed on. It is very creamy it is highly highly highly richly pigmented you only need the absolute smallest amount to cover a blemish or those under eye circles. If you want to layer it, for whatever reason, it is easily layered it does not cake up. It Blends out like a dream. You can use it as a primer and eyeshadow base and it works like a dream. I can just not say it enough about It Cosmetics and their products and especially this bye bye under eye waterproof concealer. I highly recommend this. For all ages! They are some concealers and products out there they are not friendly for women that are a little older and may have a few more wrinkles on their face or under their eyes but let me tell you, this never creases and never settles and those Fine Lines regardless. And as I said before, it does not take up over the blemishes and you can easily layer it if you want to but I promise you, as richly pigmented as this is it's really not necessary but to each his own on that topic. That's another discussion for another day, LOL. But I highly recommend this concealer like I said, I could not possibly say enough about It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye waterproof concealer. Top-of-the-line and well worth your money. I'm going on 5 months now and I still have the same tube and I guarantee you it's going to last for almost four or five more months. Definitely worth the money definitely worth the hype you have to try it to believe it. You can go to Sephora or Ulta makeup stores I can definitely not say enough good about this concealer. This is my absolute most favorite concealer that I have ever used my entire life! It cosmetics never ceases to amaze me with that stop quality, premium products that are great for all skin times. This concealer is 100% waterproof it will not wear off I've even took a dip in a pool and this still stayed on. It is very creamy it is highly highly highly richly pigment said you only need the absolute smallest amount to cover a blemish or those under eye circles. If you want a layer it, for whatever reason, it is easily layered it does not cake up. It went out like its room. You can use it as a primer and eyeshadow base and it works like a dream. I can just not say enough about it cosmetics in their products and especially this bye bye under eye waterproof concealer. I highly recommend this. For all ages! There's some concealer some products out there they are not friendly for women that are a little older and may have a few more wrinkles on their face or under their eyes but let me tell you, this never creases and never settle into those fine lines were regardless. And as I said before, it does not take up over the blemishes and you can easily layer it if you want to but I promise you, as richly pigment said as this is its really not necessary but to each his own on that topic. That's another discussion for another day, lol. But I highly recommend this concealer like I said, I could not possibly say enough about it cosmetics bye bye under eye waterproof concealer. Top of the line and well worth your money. I'm going on 5 months now and I still have the same tube and I guarantee you it's going to last for almost for 5 more months. Definitely worth the money definitely worth the hype you have to try it to believe it. You can go to Sephora or all that make up stories and simple it in the store and they will probably even give you a sample to take home if you ask that way you don't have to worry about purchasing something you may not like but I guarantee that 99.9% of everyone that tries this, will fall in love with it judge
Kathleen T.
Temple, GA
Review for: Medium more...
This is a beautiful concealer and you only need a very small amount. It's a bit tacky and thicker than my other favorite (NARS radiant creamy) but it blends extremely well and brightens the under eye area. I do not like it for concealing anything on the face though. The amount of product you get is ridiculously nice, and since you only need a tiny bit, a full sized tube should last forever. At $24 it's really affordable, especially compared to other higher end brands. I prefer this over Tarte's Shape Tape; it's not as heavy or drying. The names of the shades are weird: I have a light skin tone and always wear liquid foundations labeled as "light," but I wear the medium shade in this concealer and it's perfect for my under eye area. Since IT Cosmetics is cruelty free and NARS is sadly not, I will be buying this concealer from now on.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
Review for: Light more...
This is a great concealer! I received this in a beauty box and I fell in love instantly! I think I needed tone more on the medium shade because the light was almost bright white against my skin.... but it did seem to reduce the fine lines and wrinkles and I actually had many comments on how great my under eye looked! I have never gotten a compliment for that. So that alone told me this is a great concealer! I truly think this is one of a kind for sure! Still so far in my makeup journey my favorite concealer has to be the NARS RADIANT CREAMY CONCEALER in Creame Brûlée!! Love both of these!

Side note: If you decide to buy this product then please keep in mind that it is very pigmented and you only need a small pea sized amount when applying to each eye! You would not apply this like you would a regular concealer with a wand. You will need a concealer brush or a small blending brush. If you do not have either of these tools then as I’ve always told my friends, your fingers can sometimes be the best tool for you to get a perfect blend under your eyes!! Hope this review helps and you love this product as much as I do!!
Linda C.
Norwalk, CA
Review for: Tan more...
This is the best concealer when it comes to covering my dark circles under my eyes. The package comes in a squeeze tube and all you need is the smallest dot size and rub between your fingers to warm up and dab under the eye. Dont rub!! Just dab. The consistency is super thick and sticky so you have to warm it up to work with it.
I love that it stays and 9 dont have to worry about adding alot for it to do the job. And one tube will last you along time since you only need a tiny bit at a time .
I bought mine at Ulta beauty for about $24. IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Under Eye™
E_MERY C.
Review for: Medium more...
This is the #1 product in my makeup arsenal. It is not only the best under eye concealer, but the perfect concealer to create a flawless base for foundation as it conceals even the most severe rosacea flares.
It only takes a drop or two to conceal using a concealer brush. A finger pat works just as well. It's waterproof and stays in place until you remove. Works best if you do not over apply and if you take a second or two to put drops in palm first and warm by blending gently with your finger, then brush on or dab on.
A photo tells the story best. After photo: products used, Bye Bye undereye illumination (fair) followed by Celebration Foundation Illumination powder formula (fair).
Jessica T.
Review for: Light more...
I’m 32, my fine lines are starting to show and my dark circles are less forgiving. I have fairly dry skin. This concealer is the best, I’ve found, for concealing my dark circles and red spots! It is very thick and has a tacky consistency. I use the tiniest amount and add extra if I need to, because a little goes a really long way! There also isn’t a smell to it at all.

A lot of people have commented that it is hard to blend into foundation. I don’t find this to be the case because I do concealer before my foundation, it blends in just fine and has a medium to full coverage.

I like to rub the product in between my fingers to warm it up so it plays more nicely because it is so thick. I also blend it in with my fingers first because the warmth and oils from my finger really help meld it into my skin. I almost immediately and very lightly set this with translucent powder. It stays without creasing or settling into my lines the whole wear time.

I’ve tried lots of different concealers from drug store to high end. Most of them come with a wand applicator, this concealer comes in a squeeze tube. It can be slightly hard to squeeze out initially but I didn’t really find this to be a problem.

As far as the anti aging properties of this concealer, I have yet to wipe my makeup off and look like a 20 year old again! But I will surely let you know if it ever happens 😁 (but seriously, I haven’t noticed a change in my fine lines or eye area other than great coverage).
Asfa M.
Review for: it Cosmetics Supersize Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer 1 fl oz. (Light), It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Full Coverage Concealer, Medium, 0.11 fl oz Travel Size more...
I bought the light shade to use as more of a highlighter under and around my eyes. I was shocked to see how thick the formula was and learned that the hard way the first time I used it lol...a little definitely goes a long way. I agree with some others who say it can be difficult to blend and can make fine lines worse under eyes but I've learned that using my finger or a small beauty blender blends so much better than a brush. Once I figure out the best way to blend it, it is a great concealer/highlighter!
IT Cosmetics® Heavenly Luxe™ Pointed Precision Complexion Brush #11IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Under Eye™
Kym B.
Denver, CO
Review for: Light more...
This stuff definitely goes a long way. It's super pigmented and you only need the tiniest speck of it to do both eyes. I got a sample size in a beauty box and I have a feeling even this little tube will last forever. I barely need to squeeze out any of it and I typically just rub it between two fingers to warm it up and then apply it with my fingers. It helps to have the warmth of your fingers to smooth it out because it's thick and needs the warmth to soften it. But it covers just about anything and lasts all day if I use primer under it. It doesn't show the texture under my eyes too much, either. I also love the IT CC foundation and these two work really well together. This concealer may be a bit more expensive, but it will last a long time because you don't need to use much at all. Definitely recommend.
Dani M.
Carrollton, GA
Review for: Neutral Light more...
For me, it's extremely difficult to find a concealer that covers all the issues. (Dark spots, blemishes, dark circles, etc.) Not to mention one that doesn't accentuate the creases or fine lines. I received a sample of this concealer with an Ulta order a few years ago, and when that tiny tube ran out I immediately bought the full size. This concealer does everything you'd want, not to mention staying put all day long. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. A pea sided amount could be used to cover your entire face like foundation, so I recommend using a tiny amount otherwise you might let some go to waste. I can't say enough good things about this concealer. If you're on the hunt for a new one, do yourself a favor and try this one. It's amazing!
Emily T.