BY IT COSMETICS

• Best-selling, award-winning concealer covers everything without creasing or cracking
  • Anti-aging peptides, vitamins, antioxidants, hydrolyzed collagen and hyaluronic acid
  • Clinically tested to make your skin look younger!

CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, OZOKERITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, AQUA/WATER/EAU, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, CHRYSIN, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, NIACINAMIDE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, RETINYL PALMITATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, STEARETH-20, [+/-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)].

• Would you guys say this is the best concealer for the eye...10 Answers
  • Is it good for all ages (ex.18-80)1 Answers
  • Can you mix this with another product to make it easier t...8 Answers
April B.
United States
I have a bit of a love hate relationship with this product. I use it for a while and then I put it away but then I pull it out again. It is extremely thick and takes the smallest amount. If you get too much, you will be blending forever and then probably look cakey.  Since it is so thick, it does take a little effort to get it all blended in nicely but once it's blended, it is beautiful under the eyes. It is very brightening. And once it's in place, it does not budge. I hardly have any creasing when I wear this concealer and I have very dry under eyes. I do not use this on an everyday basis but when I really need to cover those dark circles, this will 100% take care of it.
Kathleen T.
Temple, GA
Review for: Medium more...
This is a beautiful concealer and you only need a very small amount. It's a bit tacky and thicker than my other favorite (NARS radiant creamy) but it blends extremely well and brightens the under eye area. I do not like it for concealing anything on the face though. The amount of product you get is ridiculously nice, and since you only need a tiny bit, a full sized tube should last forever. At $24 it's really affordable, especially compared to other higher end brands. I prefer this over Tarte's Shape Tape; it's not as heavy or drying. The names of the shades are weird: I have a light skin tone and always wear liquid foundations labeled as "light," but I wear the medium shade in this concealer and it's perfect for my under eye area. Since IT Cosmetics is cruelty free and NARS is sadly not, I will be buying this concealer from now on.
Tiffany V.
Chico
Review for: Neutral Light more...
I want to start by saying that I am a huge fan of IT cosmetics CC cream and confidence in a compact cream foundations. these are both my holy grail, every day, never fail, beautiful foundations. So when I bought this IT cosmetics bye bye under eye I thought I would love it and that my search for the perfect councilor for my dark circles would be over but this really didn't work for me, it was to thick and it made my under eye area look heavy, I do wish that I would have tried using the smallest amount just on my dark circles to see if I could make this some how work but I use a very minimal amount to begin with so I'm not sure it would have made much of a difference. it did have extremely good coverage so maybe if you try thinking it out with a small amount of oil it would be perfect. I would consider trying this again and using the oil trick because my under eyes tend to get extremely dry which has made my search for a councilor that much harder, and maybe it would help it to look less heavy on me.
Deirdre A.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Medium more...
The IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye is a product that I've been using up for about a year now. As someone who likes to project pan, I'm very close to completely using up this product! I would say the biggest pro of this product is the opacity of the product. You will NOT see your under eye circles with this concealer. Unfortunately, the Medium Shade is too pinky for me and doesn't quite match my yellow undertone (and is probably a little too dark too). I took this concealer from my mom who never used it, so I didn't quite get to pick out the right shade for me. To get around the shade match, I've been mixing this concealer with my SPF moisturizer from Neutrogena to create a tinted moisturizer. It works very well mixed with the other product! As for the cons, I do find that it looks dewy to an excess while used under my under eyes so I need to set it pretty thoroughly. Like other reviews have mentioned, this concealer does crease on me a bit under my eyes. I used to try and use it for spot concealing but again it was a bit too oily looking for me! Another picky con for me is the packaging, although the packaging isn't terrible I prefer my concealer to NOT be in a squeezy tube. Overall it's a quality product, and now that I've had so much experience using it in different ways I would definitely consider repurchasing in the future.
Ashlee C.
Lees Summit, MO
Review for: Medium more...
I got a little sample packet of this concealer and I decided to try it. I went into it with high hopes, as so many people love it and recommend it. I usually use tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer so I was excited to find something specifically for under eyes, hoping it wouldn’t crease as much. I was totally wrong. The formula is so thick, it’s more of a paste. It doesn’t blend very easily, you have to use your fingers (which I hate doing) and work a lot. I brushed past this, as I liked the amount of coverage it had (the only redeeming factor of this concealer) and continued on with my makeup routine, applying my setting powder and moving on. When I got onto my mascara, I moved closer to the mirror and found horrible creasing under my eyes. The worst creasing I’ve ever seen with a concealer, made worse by the thick consistency. I would definitely not recommend this product to anybody.
Jessica T.
Review for: Light more...
I’m 32, my fine lines are starting to show and my dark circles are less forgiving. I have fairly dry skin. This concealer is the best, I’ve found, for concealing my dark circles and red spots! It is very thick and has a tacky consistency. I use the tiniest amount and add extra if I need to, because a little goes a really long way! There also isn’t a smell to it at all.

A lot of people have commented that it is hard to blend into foundation. I don’t find this to be the case because I do concealer before my foundation, it blends in just fine and has a medium to full coverage.

I like to rub the product in between my fingers to warm it up so it plays more nicely because it is so thick. I also blend it in with my fingers first because the warmth and oils from my finger really help meld it into my skin. I almost immediately and very lightly set this with translucent powder. It stays without creasing or settling into my lines the whole wear time.

I’ve tried lots of different concealers from drug store to high end. Most of them come with a wand applicator, this concealer comes in a squeeze tube. It can be slightly hard to squeeze out initially but I didn’t really find this to be a problem.

As far as the anti aging properties of this concealer, I have yet to wipe my makeup off and look like a 20 year old again! But I will surely let you know if it ever happens 😁 (but seriously, I haven’t noticed a change in my fine lines or eye area other than great coverage).
Valerie M.
Orangevale
Disappointing. Truly.

My first experience with the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye! concealer was decent enough. I suppose. I had my makeup done at a Sephora for a night of dancing, and it proved exceptional for the few hours I wore it.

However - when I got home with mine, and used it (utilizing the same primer, foundation, and setting powder that the Sephora rep had), I discovered that the formula was incredibly "stiff" - meaning it was thick out of the tube (which I attempted to remedy by massaging the tube, immersing the tube in warm water, etc. to no avail), didn't spread or blend easily at all, and where I applied it under my eyes - while it did conceal the shadows I've developed due to lack of sleep and stress - by the end of the day, it had caused my setting powder to settle in such a way that it looked as if I had wrinkles UNDER MY EYES. I aged ten years over the course of hours!

I give it two stars, because it does a wonderful job at concealing imperfections, and if you're not wearing it long, gives beautiful results. But the end of day appearance just doesn't justify keeping this product in my beauty box even for those rare occasions.
Asfa M.
Review for: it Cosmetics Supersize Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer 1 fl oz. (Light), It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Full Coverage Concealer, Medium, 0.11 fl oz Travel Size more...
I bought the light shade to use as more of a highlighter under and around my eyes. I was shocked to see how thick the formula was and learned that the hard way the first time I used it lol...a little definitely goes a long way. I agree with some others who say it can be difficult to blend and can make fine lines worse under eyes but I've learned that using my finger or a small beauty blender blends so much better than a brush. Once I figure out the best way to blend it, it is a great concealer/highlighter!
IT Cosmetics® Heavenly Luxe™ Pointed Precision Complexion Brush #11IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Under Eye™
Erica F.
Las vegas, NV
Review for: Neutral Tan more...
Warning if you do not like thick concealers this is nothing new. Unless you’re willing to use boil every single time you apply it it’s very rough. I believe it’s mainly because of the fact that it’s a full coverage concealer and let me tell you the name bye-bye under eye is so right I love this concealer and swear by it it’s the best concealer out there if you’re willing to pay the price for it. I do like the fact that there are other jokes or concealer’s that are very affordable that are better than some brand-name concealers but this concealer is totally worth the price.It cosmetics has great products when it comes to concealers and foundations I will always swear by them mainly because I feel like it’s a good product for all types of skin types from oily to dry.
Tasha M.
Marshfield , MA
Review for: Light more...
For me personally this isn’t the best concealer but it’s not the works. It has a thick consistency which I like because typically for me that means it’s going to give me the coverage I want on my dark circles. While I do get the initial coverage throughout the day I feel like it just slowly fades and starts to break down. I tend to get some cracking no matter how little of product I use or how I set it. It’s disappointing because I really want to love this. My typical day is a 12-14 hour day so this isn’t good for the long haul but if you need it for a short damn this will work fine. I’ll usually touch it up with a sponge or my fingers and add just a tiny bit more and it will look the same as when I applied it at 5am.
Emily T.