BY IT COSMETICS

• Best-selling, award-winning concealer covers everything without creasing or cracking
  • Anti-aging peptides, vitamins, antioxidants, hydrolyzed collagen and hyaluronic acid
  • Clinically tested to make your skin look younger!

CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, OZOKERITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, AQUA/WATER/EAU, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, CHRYSIN, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, NIACINAMIDE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, RETINYL PALMITATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, STEARETH-20, [+/-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)].

• Would you guys say this is the best concealer for the eye...11 Answers
  • How good is this concealer?2 Answers
  • I’ve been dying to know if this product works well? I’m a...1 Answers
Ashley C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Light more...
I love It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye as it is great for both under your eyes and blemishes. Pros: Effective, long lasting, and gentle on your skins. Cons: you have to apply a lot and it runs out fast. Would recommend to others. #beauty #concealer #makeup #review #explore #feature IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Under Eye™
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
This under eye concealer is crazy good! If you have undereyes that are really dark then this might be the perfect product for you! Covers EVERYTHING, but I do have to say it is very thick so you have to be careful!! A little dab will definitely cover what you need covered.. if you use too much it may look a bit heavy (why I only gave it 4 stars).. I do wish there were lighter shades though so I could highlight my face a little better. Overall, I really recommend for really dark undereyes
Lyla I.
Gibraltar, MI
This is a product that I love. You only need a little amount to cover all your imperfections! It has amazing coverage and there new shade rage that just car out for this product is amazing it’s nice to see that there listening to what people have to say. If you can afford this product I recommend you get it .
Debbie C.
High Point, NC
Did not do much for me. I had high hopes because a lot of bloggers said it was great, but I found the coverage to be minimal in my case. Then again, I have serious dark circles and not just a little shadow under my eyes. I am sure this would be great for those who do not have a serious issue like mine. I also found it settled into the fine lines around my eyes and started to look cakey after a short period of time.
April B.
Cleburne, TX
I have a bit of a love hate relationship with this product. I use it for a while and then I put it away but then I pull it out again. It is extremely thick and takes the smallest amount. If you get too much, you will be blending forever and then probably look cakey.  Since it is so thick, it does take a little effort to get it all blended in nicely but once it's blended, it is beautiful under the eyes. It is very brightening. And once it's in place, it does not budge. I hardly have any creasing when I wear this concealer and I have very dry under eyes. I do not use this on an everyday basis but when I really need to cover those dark circles, this will 100% take care of it.
Kathleen T.
Temple, GA
Review for: Medium more...
This is a beautiful concealer and you only need a very small amount. It's a bit tacky and thicker than my other favorite (NARS radiant creamy) but it blends extremely well and brightens the under eye area. I do not like it for concealing anything on the face though. The amount of product you get is ridiculously nice, and since you only need a tiny bit, a full sized tube should last forever. At $24 it's really affordable, especially compared to other higher end brands. I prefer this over Tarte's Shape Tape; it's not as heavy or drying. The names of the shades are weird: I have a light skin tone and always wear liquid foundations labeled as "light," but I wear the medium shade in this concealer and it's perfect for my under eye area. Since IT Cosmetics is cruelty free and NARS is sadly not, I will be buying this concealer from now on.
Tiffany V.
Chico
Review for: Neutral Light more...
I want to start by saying that I am a huge fan of IT cosmetics CC cream and confidence in a compact cream foundations. these are both my holy grail, every day, never fail, beautiful foundations. So when I bought this IT cosmetics bye bye under eye I thought I would love it and that my search for the perfect councilor for my dark circles would be over but this really didn't work for me, it was to thick and it made my under eye area look heavy, I do wish that I would have tried using the smallest amount just on my dark circles to see if I could make this some how work but I use a very minimal amount to begin with so I'm not sure it would have made much of a difference. it did have extremely good coverage so maybe if you try thinking it out with a small amount of oil it would be perfect. I would consider trying this again and using the oil trick because my under eyes tend to get extremely dry which has made my search for a councilor that much harder, and maybe it would help it to look less heavy on me.
Deirdre A.
Middletown, CT
Review for: Medium more...
The IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye is a product that I've been using up for about a year now. As someone who likes to project pan, I'm very close to completely using up this product! I would say the biggest pro of this product is the opacity of the product. You will NOT see your under eye circles with this concealer. Unfortunately, the Medium Shade is too pinky for me and doesn't quite match my yellow undertone (and is probably a little too dark too). I took this concealer from my mom who never used it, so I didn't quite get to pick out the right shade for me. To get around the shade match, I've been mixing this concealer with my SPF moisturizer from Neutrogena to create a tinted moisturizer. It works very well mixed with the other product! As for the cons, I do find that it looks dewy to an excess while used under my under eyes so I need to set it pretty thoroughly. Like other reviews have mentioned, this concealer does crease on me a bit under my eyes. I used to try and use it for spot concealing but again it was a bit too oily looking for me! Another picky con for me is the packaging, although the packaging isn't terrible I prefer my concealer to NOT be in a squeezy tube. Overall it's a quality product, and now that I've had so much experience using it in different ways I would definitely consider repurchasing in the future.
Jessica T.
I’m 32, my fine lines are starting to show and my dark circles are less forgiving. I have fairly dry skin. This concealer is the best, I’ve found, for concealing my dark circles and red spots! It is very thick and has a tacky consistency. I use the tiniest amount and add extra if I need to, because a little goes a really long way! There also isn’t a smell to it at all.

A lot of people have commented that it is hard to blend into foundation. I don’t find this to be the case because I do concealer before my foundation, it blends in just fine and has a medium to full coverage.

I like to rub the product in between my fingers to warm it up so it plays more nicely because it is so thick. I also blend it in with my fingers first because the warmth and oils from my finger really help meld it into my skin. I almost immediately and very lightly set this with translucent powder. It stays without creasing or settling into my lines the whole wear time.

I’ve tried lots of different concealers from drug store to high end. Most of them come with a wand applicator, this concealer comes in a squeeze tube. It can be slightly hard to squeeze out initially but I didn’t really find this to be a problem.

As far as the anti aging properties of this concealer, I have yet to wipe my makeup off and look like a 20 year old again! But I will surely let you know if it ever happens 😁 (but seriously, I haven’t noticed a change in my fine lines or eye area other than great coverage).
Erica S.
Hogansville, GA
I love love love this concealer. It applies so easily and blends like a dream. It’s very full coverage but can easily be sheered out if necessary. I never have issues with creasing, and the color never oxidizes on me. It’s also very long lasting which is a huge bonus. IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Under Eye™
Emily T.