BY IT COSMETICS #10 in Concealer

• Best-selling, award-winning concealer covers everything without creasing or cracking
  • Anti-aging peptides, vitamins, antioxidants, hydrolyzed collagen and hyaluronic acid
  • Clinically tested to make your skin look younger!

CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, OZOKERITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, AQUA/WATER/EAU, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, CHRYSIN, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, NIACINAMIDE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, RETINYL PALMITATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, STEARETH-20, [+/-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)].

• Would you guys say this is the best concealer for the eye...10 Answers
  • Is it good for all ages (ex.18-80)1 Answers
  • Can you mix this with another product to make it easier t...8 Answers
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Review for: Medium more...
This is going to be a long one.. I will start off saying I am 45.. Knowing my age will help with the review. I purchased the sample kit from Macy's. I jumped right on this concealer. The first day I used my finger to spread it out, the 2nd a small brush and just dabbed it and 3rd I used a blender. I cannot find a way for it to not crease in my uner eye lines. Tried to keep it just above the cheek bones and it still settled. If you are younger it will look amazing. I switched primers and settings powders but could not make it work. Even my 5yr old told me I looked old. If you are doing full glam with full coverage foundation then it might work for any age. I tend to not put a lot of heavy products near my eyes because they will cake up. I have an oily tzone , lids and under eye. Using even the smallest amount did not work. It did hide the 2 dark spots on the points of my cheeks so I will be keeping it. Some days are worse. I know the company made this for older women but I can't get it to work and neither could two MUA friends on me. Buy a sample tube first. If you truly have genetic dark circles then this product is for you no matter what. Find a way to make it work. I will stick to just an under eye powder. Laura or elf work great. And it will last all day and night. If you can find a way to make it not crease on eyes over 40 please let me know! Thats why I gave it 4 stars. It will help many people... Just not me.
Valerie M.
Orangevale
Disappointing. Truly.

My first experience with the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye! concealer was decent enough. I suppose. I had my makeup done at a Sephora for a night of dancing, and it proved exceptional for the few hours I wore it.

However - when I got home with mine, and used it (utilizing the same primer, foundation, and setting powder that the Sephora rep had), I discovered that the formula was incredibly "stiff" - meaning it was thick out of the tube (which I attempted to remedy by massaging the tube, immersing the tube in warm water, etc. to no avail), didn't spread or blend easily at all, and where I applied it under my eyes - while it did conceal the shadows I've developed due to lack of sleep and stress - by the end of the day, it had caused my setting powder to settle in such a way that it looked as if I had wrinkles UNDER MY EYES. I aged ten years over the course of hours!

I give it two stars, because it does a wonderful job at concealing imperfections, and if you're not wearing it long, gives beautiful results. But the end of day appearance just doesn't justify keeping this product in my beauty box even for those rare occasions.
April m.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Medium more...
I can definitely not say enough good about this concealer. This is my absolute most favorite concealer that I have ever used my entire life! It Cosmetics never ceases to amaze me with its top quality, premium products that are great for all skin tones. This concealer is 100% waterproof it will not wear off I've even took a dip in a pool and this still stayed on. It is very creamy it is highly highly highly richly pigmented you only need the absolute smallest amount to cover a blemish or those under eye circles. If you want to layer it, for whatever reason, it is easily layered it does not cake up. It Blends out like a dream. You can use it as a primer and eyeshadow base and it works like a dream. I can just not say it enough about It Cosmetics and their products and especially this bye bye under eye waterproof concealer. I highly recommend this. For all ages! They are some concealers and products out there they are not friendly for women that are a little older and may have a few more wrinkles on their face or under their eyes but let me tell you, this never creases and never settles and those Fine Lines regardless. And as I said before, it does not take up over the blemishes and you can easily layer it if you want to but I promise you, as richly pigmented as this is it's really not necessary but to each his own on that topic. That's another discussion for another day, LOL. But I highly recommend this concealer like I said, I could not possibly say enough about It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye waterproof concealer. Top-of-the-line and well worth your money. I'm going on 5 months now and I still have the same tube and I guarantee you it's going to last for almost four or five more months. Definitely worth the money definitely worth the hype you have to try it to believe it. You can go to Sephora or Ulta makeup stores I can definitely not say enough good about this concealer. This is my absolute most favorite concealer that I have ever used my entire life! It cosmetics never ceases to amaze me with that stop quality, premium products that are great for all skin times. This concealer is 100% waterproof it will not wear off I've even took a dip in a pool and this still stayed on. It is very creamy it is highly highly highly richly pigment said you only need the absolute smallest amount to cover a blemish or those under eye circles. If you want a layer it, for whatever reason, it is easily layered it does not cake up. It went out like its room. You can use it as a primer and eyeshadow base and it works like a dream. I can just not say enough about it cosmetics in their products and especially this bye bye under eye waterproof concealer. I highly recommend this. For all ages! There's some concealer some products out there they are not friendly for women that are a little older and may have a few more wrinkles on their face or under their eyes but let me tell you, this never creases and never settle into those fine lines were regardless. And as I said before, it does not take up over the blemishes and you can easily layer it if you want to but I promise you, as richly pigment said as this is its really not necessary but to each his own on that topic. That's another discussion for another day, lol. But I highly recommend this concealer like I said, I could not possibly say enough about it cosmetics bye bye under eye waterproof concealer. Top of the line and well worth your money. I'm going on 5 months now and I still have the same tube and I guarantee you it's going to last for almost for 5 more months. Definitely worth the money definitely worth the hype you have to try it to believe it. You can go to Sephora or all that make up stories and simple it in the store and they will probably even give you a sample to take home if you ask that way you don't have to worry about purchasing something you may not like but I guarantee that 99.9% of everyone that tries this, will fall in love with it judge
Kathleen T.
Temple, GA
Review for: Medium more...
This is a beautiful concealer and you only need a very small amount. It's a bit tacky and thicker than my other favorite (NARS radiant creamy) but it blends extremely well and brightens the under eye area. I do not like it for concealing anything on the face though. The amount of product you get is ridiculously nice, and since you only need a tiny bit, a full sized tube should last forever. At $24 it's really affordable, especially compared to other higher end brands. I prefer this over Tarte's Shape Tape; it's not as heavy or drying. The names of the shades are weird: I have a light skin tone and always wear liquid foundations labeled as "light," but I wear the medium shade in this concealer and it's perfect for my under eye area. Since IT Cosmetics is cruelty free and NARS is sadly not, I will be buying this concealer from now on.
Linda C.
Norwalk, CA
Review for: Tan more...
This is the best concealer when it comes to covering my dark circles under my eyes. The package comes in a squeeze tube and all you need is the smallest dot size and rub between your fingers to warm up and dab under the eye. Dont rub!! Just dab. The consistency is super thick and sticky so you have to warm it up to work with it.
I love that it stays and 9 dont have to worry about adding alot for it to do the job. And one tube will last you along time since you only need a tiny bit at a time .
I bought mine at Ulta beauty for about $24. IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Under Eye™
Jessica T.
Review for: Light more...
I’m 32, my fine lines are starting to show and my dark circles are less forgiving. I have fairly dry skin. This concealer is the best, I’ve found, for concealing my dark circles and red spots! It is very thick and has a tacky consistency. I use the tiniest amount and add extra if I need to, because a little goes a really long way! There also isn’t a smell to it at all.

A lot of people have commented that it is hard to blend into foundation. I don’t find this to be the case because I do concealer before my foundation, it blends in just fine and has a medium to full coverage.

I like to rub the product in between my fingers to warm it up so it plays more nicely because it is so thick. I also blend it in with my fingers first because the warmth and oils from my finger really help meld it into my skin. I almost immediately and very lightly set this with translucent powder. It stays without creasing or settling into my lines the whole wear time.

I’ve tried lots of different concealers from drug store to high end. Most of them come with a wand applicator, this concealer comes in a squeeze tube. It can be slightly hard to squeeze out initially but I didn’t really find this to be a problem.

As far as the anti aging properties of this concealer, I have yet to wipe my makeup off and look like a 20 year old again! But I will surely let you know if it ever happens 😁 (but seriously, I haven’t noticed a change in my fine lines or eye area other than great coverage).
Asfa M.
Review for: it Cosmetics Supersize Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer 1 fl oz. (Light), It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Full Coverage Concealer, Medium, 0.11 fl oz Travel Size more...
I bought the light shade to use as more of a highlighter under and around my eyes. I was shocked to see how thick the formula was and learned that the hard way the first time I used it lol...a little definitely goes a long way. I agree with some others who say it can be difficult to blend and can make fine lines worse under eyes but I've learned that using my finger or a small beauty blender blends so much better than a brush. Once I figure out the best way to blend it, it is a great concealer/highlighter!
IT Cosmetics® Heavenly Luxe™ Pointed Precision Complexion Brush #11IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Under Eye™
Dani M.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Neutral Light more...
For me, it's extremely difficult to find a concealer that covers all the issues. (Dark spots, blemishes, dark circles, etc.) Not to mention one that doesn't accentuate the creases or fine lines. I received a sample of this concealer with an Ulta order a few years ago, and when that tiny tube ran out I immediately bought the full size. This concealer does everything you'd want, not to mention staying put all day long. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. A pea sided amount could be used to cover your entire face like foundation, so I recommend using a tiny amount otherwise you might let some go to waste. I can't say enough good things about this concealer. If you're on the hunt for a new one, do yourself a favor and try this one. It's amazing!
Deborah B.
Billerica
Review for: Medium more...
Um can we say miracle worker? Holy crap all the bye bye under eye products are the number one out of any brand out there I have older skin and really bad under eye problems wrinkles dryness etc and you would never know using these products everyone should be using IT cosmetics I’ve been using them since they were just an infomercial and still with them IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Under Eye™IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Under Eye™IT Cosmetics® Confidence in an Eye Cream™IT Cosmetics® CC+® Eye Color Correcting Full Coverage CreamIT Cosmetics® Superhero™ Eyes Set
Macy G.
Winfield, MO
Review for: Medium more...
This concealer is wonderful. It hides my undereye darkness better than any other concealer I’ve ever tried. Once it’s set it never creases throughout the day and stay right where I want to to. I also like that this comes in a squeeze tube rather than with a doe foot applicatior since I feel that is more hygienic for a product mainly used around the eye area. If you are used to using other concealers, then this one might be a little bit of a learning curve because it takes such a tiny tiny amount of product. As far as the color selection goes, I’ve found it to run a bit on the light side. For example I’m shade light in their Bye-Bye Foundation Tinted Moisturizer, but shade medium in this concealer.
Emily T.