BY IT COSMETICS

• Best-selling, award-winning concealer covers everything without creasing or cracking
  • Anti-aging peptides, vitamins, antioxidants, hydrolyzed collagen and hyaluronic acid
  • Clinically tested to make your skin look younger!

CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, OZOKERITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, AQUA/WATER/EAU, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, CHRYSIN, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, NIACINAMIDE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, RETINYL PALMITATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, STEARETH-20, [+/-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)].

• Would you guys say this is the best concealer for the eye...11 Answers
  • How good is this concealer?2 Answers
  • I’ve been dying to know if this product works well? I’m a...1 Answers
Quinn A.
Valparaiso, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
This under eye foundation does exactly what it says! I've never had one go on like butter and also not end up looking dull halfway through my day. The thing I love the most is that it doesn't get stuck in the fine lines like most under eye foundation. The only reason I took off a star is due to the lack of color choices. They may have created more options since my last purchase but at the time, the Fair was too light & pink, and the Light/Medium is a little on the dark end (I'd prefer a more yellowy/light light brown versus the darker Beige that this puts out). That said, I went with the Light/Medium at the time since I was still tan, and therefore, could make it work. Right now, though, it's winter time and I'm way too light for it
Ashley C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Light more...
I love It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye as it is great for both under your eyes and blemishes. Pros: Effective, long lasting, and gentle on your skins. Cons: you have to apply a lot and it runs out fast. Would recommend to others. #beauty #concealer #makeup #review #explore #feature IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Under Eye™
Lauren S.
I stopped using this product years ago.  While it is a full coverage concealer it just looked way too heavy under my eyes.  Nothing seemed to help with creasing.  I found that I need to layer thinner products in thinner layers. I also need to use a color corrector.  My current favorites are  Giorgio Armani Master Corrector # 1 Pink 4.4Ml/0.14Oz followed by a layer of  Tom Ford Traceless Stick Foundation and then a little bit of Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch
Melody M.
Longview , TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Medium more...
Ok so, coverage wise it works but I can’t get over how thick it is! It literally feels like I’m painting my face. I do not like heavy things on my face! I guess maybe that’s what makes it waterproof but it made my forehead break out because it was so thick. Now if you are use to wearing face paint or very heavy foundation go for it, but I can’t think of any foundation that’s even as thick and heavy. Really glad I got this item in a It Cosmetics set!
Noelle W.
Santa Monica, CA
If you have VERY dry under eyes you will love this. If you always use powder on top of your under-eye concealers, you will like it a lot.  If no to either of these, you will likely find it (as I do) overly emollient to the point of greasy and creasey.  I'm a big fan of It Cosmetics and I will sometimes reach for this on dry days as the coverage is decent, but will always need to check a mirror for creasing. And who needs that?
alex c.
I got this in my Ipsy bag awhile ago and it's awesome! It's a little thick but it's bearable, it's super full coverage and blends so well. It works really well with other products too, I haven't had any issues with any foundation and primer I've used with it. And a little goes a long way!
Lyla I.
Gibraltar, MI
This is a product that I love. You only need a little amount to cover all your imperfections! It has amazing coverage and there new shade rage that just car out for this product is amazing it’s nice to see that there listening to what people have to say. If you can afford this product I recommend you get it .
Debbie C.
High Point, NC
Did not do much for me. I had high hopes because a lot of bloggers said it was great, but I found the coverage to be minimal in my case. Then again, I have serious dark circles and not just a little shadow under my eyes. I am sure this would be great for those who do not have a serious issue like mine. I also found it settled into the fine lines around my eyes and started to look cakey after a short period of time.
April B.
Cleburne, TX
I have a bit of a love hate relationship with this product. I use it for a while and then I put it away but then I pull it out again. It is extremely thick and takes the smallest amount. If you get too much, you will be blending forever and then probably look cakey.  Since it is so thick, it does take a little effort to get it all blended in nicely but once it's blended, it is beautiful under the eyes. It is very brightening. And once it's in place, it does not budge. I hardly have any creasing when I wear this concealer and I have very dry under eyes. I do not use this on an everyday basis but when I really need to cover those dark circles, this will 100% take care of it.
Kathleen T.
Temple, GA
Review for: Medium more...
This is a beautiful concealer and you only need a very small amount. It's a bit tacky and thicker than my other favorite (NARS radiant creamy) but it blends extremely well and brightens the under eye area. I do not like it for concealing anything on the face though. The amount of product you get is ridiculously nice, and since you only need a tiny bit, a full sized tube should last forever. At $24 it's really affordable, especially compared to other higher end brands. I prefer this over Tarte's Shape Tape; it's not as heavy or drying. The names of the shades are weird: I have a light skin tone and always wear liquid foundations labeled as "light," but I wear the medium shade in this concealer and it's perfect for my under eye area. Since IT Cosmetics is cruelty free and NARS is sadly not, I will be buying this concealer from now on.
Emily T.