BY IT COSMETICS

• Best-selling, award-winning concealer covers everything without creasing or cracking
  • Anti-aging peptides, vitamins, antioxidants, hydrolyzed collagen and hyaluronic acid
  • Clinically tested to make your skin look younger!

CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, OZOKERITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, AQUA/WATER/EAU, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, CHRYSIN, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, NIACINAMIDE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, RETINYL PALMITATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, STEARETH-20, [+/-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)].

• Would you guys say this is the best concealer for the eye...11 Answers
  • How good is this concealer?2 Answers
  • I’ve been dying to know if this product works well? I’m a...1 Answers
michele c.
Newton, NJ
Review for: Light more...
I was so excited to get this from Ulta when it came out! I really like the It cosmetics brand and I really wanted to love this under eye concealer!
but unfortunately this was not the case! Although it was a good color match for my fair skin, it was very thick and very hard to work with. Even when I warmed it up on my fingers first to try and soften it it still creased during the day and felt uncomfortable under my eyes! Sorry it although I love your brushes dearly, I am going to have to take a pass on this it’s just too hard to work with and it does crease! There are so many other amazing he feelers out there for a whole lot less money!
Kathryn G.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: Light more...
Wow! I seriously love everything I have tried from this brand but this product is pure magic for my under-eye area. It is hard to find a concealer that is exactly what you need to provide coverage on blemishes/imperfections AND also be used under the eyes as well. This product does not crease as long as I lock it in with a translucent setting powder when I am finished. A little does go a long way and I have also found that I like to really blend it in with my fingers some at the end. I recommend going a shade lighter to help brighten this area up a tad... I definitely recommend this!
Ashley C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Light more...
I love It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye as it is great for both under your eyes and blemishes. Pros: Effective, long lasting, and gentle on your skins. Cons: you have to apply a lot and it runs out fast. Would recommend to others. #beauty #concealer #makeup #review #explore #feature IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Under Eye™
Lyss r.
bossier city
Review for: Light more...
It is the best I HAVE EVER USED on my skin. So easy to apply, A LITTLE goes a LONG way! BERY buildable coverage but doesn’t need to be If you don’t want to. It is sooo light weight, I don’t even notice it is there sometimes, it covers huge acne and blemishes, I had a large pimple right in the middle of my forehead for family photos last week and didn’t even notice it because I used this! Amazing also for setting and brightening highlighters and eyebrows. Even for priming the eyelids!
MARYMARGARETTE G.
Skokie, IL
I think this is the new and improved version of the initial bye bye under eye. Their color range got greater the material became more malleable, and it is a decent concealer or Foundation depending on how you use it you just really have to add a few drops of oil or moisturizer because it is so darn thick. But it covers every and anything including tattoos so there you go you just have to put a little elbow grease to get it around your face. Not a great product not a bad products. Lots of love Gracie
Lidia A.
Northridge
Absolutely amazing. I LOVE this. It truly does as it says. No matter the type of blemish, it covers so well. I put a little dot on the area and it goes a loooong way. And it lasts all day! Going on a hike? Use this. Going to the gym and desire a natural blemish free look? Use this. Love this concealer, can't wait to try other products by It Cosmetics :)
Danielle C.
Jackson, MO
Review for: Light more...
It Cosmetics always impresses me, and this concealer covered so well and lasted so long — I was blown away by how nicely it applied and it’s finish. But, that was during summer. When I tried to purchase during winter, the color Light was not nearly light enough (hence the removal of a star, and I’m usually a Fair/Light neutral in base/concealer for reference). If It Cosmetics could create a broader range of shades this would be 5-star in a second.
Cyndi F.
Windsor Locks, CT
This concealer is absolutely AMAZING!! It has pretty high coverage, doesn't crease under my eyes and is light enough to actually brighten my undereyes, and you literally need just a tiny dot to cover your undereyes. I also like to mix this in with a lightweight foundation and apply to my entire face and it gives my skin the most beautiful glow and perfect coverage. It also has pretty good ingredients in it as well. I would highly recommend this concealer.
Lyla I.
Gibraltar, MI
This is a product that I love. You only need a little amount to cover all your imperfections! It has amazing coverage and there new shade rage that just car out for this product is amazing it’s nice to see that there listening to what people have to say. If you can afford this product I recommend you get it .
April B.
Cleburne, TX
I have a bit of a love hate relationship with this product. I use it for a while and then I put it away but then I pull it out again. It is extremely thick and takes the smallest amount. If you get too much, you will be blending forever and then probably look cakey.  Since it is so thick, it does take a little effort to get it all blended in nicely but once it's blended, it is beautiful under the eyes. It is very brightening. And once it's in place, it does not budge. I hardly have any creasing when I wear this concealer and I have very dry under eyes. I do not use this on an everyday basis but when I really need to cover those dark circles, this will 100% take care of it.
Emily T.