BY IT COSMETICS #81 in Concealer

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Oily Dry A full-coverage, antiaging, and waterproof concealer infused with subtle radiance. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dark circles - Uneven skin tone If you want to know more… Bye Bye Under Eye™ Illumination minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, brightens the eyes, and works as a spot concealer or all-over foundation to visually camouflage facial imperfections with no creases or cracks. Infused with antiaging hydrolyzed collagen, peptides, vitamins, hyaluronic acid, and antioxidants, this multiaction formula is clinically shown to make skin look younger. Plus, it's enhanced with drops of light technology™ to cast a radiant, lit-from-within glow. With the same formula as the best-selling, award-winning Bye Bye Under Eye™ Anti-Aging Concealer, this cream is enhanced with brighteners for more vibrant results. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, clinically tested, and developed with plastic surgeons and dermatologists. It is formulated without talc, oil, and fragrance. "This truly is an all-in-one, multitasking beauty miracle for your most beautiful skin! If you can't decide between light and medium, definitely choose medium. I wear medium every day, it really adjusts to your skin tone perfectly!" Jamie Kern Lima, Co-founder

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination(TM) Full Coverage Anti-Aging Waterproof Concealer Medium Tan 0.28 oz/ 8 mL
Buy on Sephora
  • "a little definitely goes a long way. great coverage for those dark circles. sad that i got a shad a little to light for me but other than that i loved it" in 110 reviews
  • "good product. i've used this on clients who swear by it now. i always use it as an under concealer. doesn't crease if setting powder is applied. lasts all day. semi buildable. " in 20 reviews
  • "omg the best concealer you could try is very good for the eye contour cover your dark circles and blemishes that you have and leave your radiant makeup definitely recommend it." in 19 reviews
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product. Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.I love this top most brand.This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.I bought this from walmart store and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many.......It gives soft texture on skin. I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.Its better to search for offers before buying.Have different shades of color for different skin tones.I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.I am kinda shopholic ;) so love to buy and try different products ,brands and shades.It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.It has smooth  texture.I would definitely buy More n more n more...I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I’m in LOVE with it cosmetics thanks to #ipsy!! This is a high quality product that will cover ANY under eye issue that you may have, while adding a little bit of shimmer. It completely erases dark circles and it works ALL DAY LONG. I guarantee that once you try this product, you will never ever in your life, use another! Buy it!!
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I received this concealer as a full size product in a subscription box.  This eye concealer is a full coverage product and has very light scent to it.  The color I received was medium.  It's thick, very very thick which was surprising because it is meant to be used on a part of your face that has extremely delicate and thin skin.  This concealer is not easy to apply in a way that does not settle into fine lines let alone blend out.  I have not noticed any illuminating properties in this product. It is heavy and uncomfortable to wear.
Kate F.
I’ve been looking for a concealer that also helps with anti aging since I just hit the big 30. So far I like the coverage and illumination effect. It goes on pretty smooth for me. It’s a little pricy for the amount you get but so far I like it enough to purchase again.
Sandra H.
Inver Grove, MN
This product has major coverage and illuminating power. It surprised me how well it worked, and I found that a little bit of product goes a long way!! I blend this with another concealer because it has a little too much illumination for me. I received a deluxe sample size from Sephora, but I would not purchase the full size of this particular product. I would however, buy a full size product of their under eye concealer without illumination! The color and texture was awesome on this product. Give it a try, you might love it!
Stephanie R.
I liked it covered alot very thick concealer and really brightens up spots! A little goes a long way! It cosmetics works wonders would definitely recommend to others little pricey but it is totally worth it!
Zuzel B.
This product was give to me from a sample box and I literally had to fully purchase it. the name is the best description bye bye under eye HELLO looking like you slept 12 hours but really got 5 🙋🏼‍♀️
Stacy H.
Springfield, OH
So this concealer is the best I have used to date. A little does go a long way and the coverage is amazing. Covers my dark circles and makes me look awake even when I didn’t get a good night’s sleep. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good concealer and just needs some coffee for their eyes because this is exactly what this is like having!
danielle h.
Lakewood, CO
this concealer is pigmented and the illuminating characteristic is great, but it's sooo thick! i really do not like the texture and think that the thickness makes it so tough to blend out, which is crucial in a concealer for me. i got a tiny sample in my ipsy bag and can't even bring myself to finish it because it's so thick and difficult to blend out.
Roseann M.
Brooklyn, NY
I’m a fan of IT cosmetics. I can not use this concealer. I’ve tried everything to make it work and it still gets cakey as the day goes on. I need something that can last, and this just doesn’t work for me.
Miriam B.
Want to become an IT Cosmetics IT Girl Superhero? It's free to join and you can win awesome IT Cosmetics prizes! http://sot.ag/6sKbT
Sarah W.
Atlanta, TX
Is this formula thinner than the original?
Tasha C.
Are the claims of being waterproof true? Has anyone putit to the test?