IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination™ Anti-Aging Concealer
BY IT COSMETICS
- #1 best-selling, award-winning formula, now with Drops of Light Technology™ for instantly brighter skin
- Full-coverage, anti-aging, never creases
- Highly pigmented, covers everything
- Anti-aging peptides, vitamins, antioxidants, hydrolyzed collagen and hyaluronic acid
- Clinically shown to make your skin look younger!
CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, OZOKERITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, AQUA/WATER/EAU, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, CHRYSIN, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, NIACINAMIDE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, RETINYL PALMITATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, STEARETH-20, [+/-: MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)].see more...
Top Questions See all 69 Q&A
- "this concealer is so good! i use it under my eyes and i have very dark circles and it covers them completely and i love that! the packaging is very nice also! totally recommend if you haven't tried this yet! love using it with my daily foundation" in 17 reviews
- "this would be the perfect concealer if it didn’t crease so much. it’s easy to apply with your fingers, long lasting, full coverage and seamless. but if i don’t set it with powder immediately after applying it i look 10 years older with wrinkles under my eyes." in 4 reviews
- "love it cosmetics, this and the foundation had me hooked! feels very lightweight and lasts all day! highly reccomend trying this product!" in 3 reviews
the product is extremely dense. when i say a little bit goes a long way, I MEANT IT. i used a pea sized amount like was suggested and was just globbing it off my fingers and face after. i use an amount the size of a grain a rice. when you rub it between your fingers the heat melts it and breaks it down into a more spreadable texture. i dan it under my eyes (on top of, or sometimes in place of my concealer). then i use my beauty blender to buff it out. whatever’s left on my fingers after i add to the bridge of my nose and the top of my nose, almost as a base to my highlighter.
all in all, this is one of my makeup bag staples now.
If you warm it up very well to thin it out and then use a pinhead sized amount it will cover dark circles. It will also work well to cover other areas of your face but it is a superstar under your eyes.
The only issues being that the shade range is off. I am fair but needed the medium shade, I can’t imagine how light the light shade must be.
It is very thick and quite easy to use too much which will result in a sticky, cakey mess. Warm it, blend it with a damp sponge and then cover it with foundation. It will not budge, it really does last all day.
I didn’t notice any real illumination as they claim but coverage is so good that it’s not a problem.
I gave it a fair chance, I used it for a daily look as well as a night look. The biggest thing with this particular concealer is that if you do not have the skills to properly set it, it will crease in a very short period of time as well as come off.
I lack the artistry to perfect the baking technique and while this formula worked well with the dryness of my unsweetened area I did not find it to be waterproof or “no budge” as others have put it. My eyes water a tons because of their sensitivity and this concealer did not even make it through my 20 minute commute before I smudged it off despite lightly patting my tears eyes.
A big pass on this thick formula.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos