BY IT COSMETICS

• #1 best-selling, award-winning formula, now with Drops of Light Technology™ for instantly brighter skin
  • Full-coverage, anti-aging, never creases
  • Highly pigmented, covers everything
  • Anti-aging peptides, vitamins, antioxidants, hydrolyzed collagen and hyaluronic acid
  • Clinically shown to make your skin look younger!

CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, OZOKERITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, AQUA/WATER/EAU, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, CHRYSIN, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, NIACINAMIDE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, RETINYL PALMITATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, STEARETH-20, [+/-: MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)].

• Is this super thick for you?3 Answers
  • Who has bad dark circles and uses this?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the original bye bye undereye concealer?...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "this concealer is so good! i use it under my eyes and i have very dark circles and it covers them completely and i love that! the packaging is very nice also! totally recommend if you haven't tried this yet! love using it with my daily foundation" in 17 reviews
  • "this would be the perfect concealer if it didn’t crease so much. it’s easy to apply with your fingers, long lasting, full coverage and seamless. but if i don’t set it with powder immediately after applying it i look 10 years older with wrinkles under my eyes." in 4 reviews
  • "love it cosmetics, this and the foundation had me hooked! feels very lightweight and lasts all day! highly reccomend trying this product!" in 3 reviews
colette s.
Sherwood, AR
Review for: IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination(TM) Full Coverage Anti-Aging Waterproof Concealer Warm Deep 0.28 oz/ 8 mL more...
This undereye brighter was something i was anxious to try as i’d never used one before. it was given to me as a gift and i was a little hesitant at first as to how i would incorporate it with my daily face and concealer use and placement.

the product is extremely dense. when i say a little bit goes a long way, I MEANT IT. i used a pea sized amount like was suggested and was just globbing it off my fingers and face after. i use an amount the size of a grain a rice. when you rub it between your fingers the heat melts it and breaks it down into a more spreadable texture. i dan it under my eyes (on top of, or sometimes in place of my concealer). then i use my beauty blender to buff it out. whatever’s left on my fingers after i add to the bridge of my nose and the top of my nose, almost as a base to my highlighter.

all in all, this is one of my makeup bag staples now.
Kristie W.
Johns Creek, GA
Review for: Medium more...
I don’t typically like this brand but I received this in my Sephora box last month and I’m more impressed with it than any other product of their‘s.

If you warm it up very well to thin it out and then use a pinhead sized amount it will cover dark circles. It will also work well to cover other areas of your face but it is a superstar under your eyes.

The only issues being that the shade range is off. I am fair but needed the medium shade, I can’t imagine how light the light shade must be.

It is very thick and quite easy to use too much which will result in a sticky, cakey mess. Warm it, blend it with a damp sponge and then cover it with foundation. It will not budge, it really does last all day.

I didn’t notice any real illumination as they claim but coverage is so good that it’s not a problem.
JENNIFER h.
Jacksonville
Review for: Medium more...
I got this in my Sephora box for February and this is the first chance I have had to play with it. I have dark circles and fine lines under my eyes. I was excited to try this! However, after using the teeniest amount and rubbing it between my fingers first, I discovered that this is a HORRIBLE concealer if you have any lines, texture issues or darkness under your eyes. Even using a minuscule amount exaggerated every line. every thing that I wanted covered up. AND, it did nothing for my dark circles. I am glad I got this in a sample size. If I had paid my hard-earned money for this, I would have been irate. I rated it at one star because if you are 17 and have no under eye issues, this will probably work for you.
Kady H.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Light more...
I inherited dark under eye circles from my mother. I have tried everything to lighten or hide them. Without concealer I can look like I was punched in the eyes. Not many concealers have the ability to cover circles without being cakey or unnatural looking. Enter IT Cosmetics.... game changer for me.! This concealer is creamy enough to provide hydration but not so much that it causes my mascara to smudge (that’s a huge problem with me). I also love this concealer because it lasts all day when combined with powder. I am on my third tube and I will continue to purchase.
Jerilyn C.
Tucson
Review for: Light, Medium more...
I hate this concealer so much. It reminds me of NYX's Gotcha Covered concealer but waaaaay more luminous (which I don't mind). But honestly, I find that, although it does have nice coverage, it's much too sticky and tacky, and the thickness makes it crease horribly on me! Every time I put it on I feel like a creasey, sticky, cakey mess. That being said, my sister LOVES it, so I think if you have oily eyes or creasing isn't that much of an issue for you (bc it is a major one for me) then you might like it.
Cali S.
Ridgewood, NY
Review for: Light more...
I get a little dry around my eye area and no matter what concealer I use it always separates under the eye. This is the only concealer that has worked for me because of how much moisture is in the formula. You can build it and blend it out with a beauty blender for a flawless finish. It definitely has a dewy finish but I love it and again if you get dryness around the eye or concealers always separate on you, this is a must have. I will definitely re purchase it for the rest of my life.
Caitlin E.
Olney, MD
Review for: Medium more...
I received this product as a sample from Sephora and I was very surprised with how potent the formula is. I have dark circles and visible veins under my eyes, so I have a lot of trouble with most under eye concealers (I usually have to wear two different types). Most under eye concealers are lighter and more liquid, but this was the perfect medium. I am fair-light skinned but not pale, and the medium was a perfect shade on me. I would definitely consider purchasing.
Amber E.
Review for: Light, Medium, Tan, Deep, Other more...
I want to love this product so much. The truth is the product itself is amazing but the amount you get is ridiculous. It comes in a nice sized concealer tube but about 90% of that is air. The coverage is amazing so you do not really need much but I feel like the packaging is false advertising. I was expecting a lot more product in the tube. I will stick to my Make No Mistake Sephora concealer because you get the amount you expect and it is very nice coverage as well.
Alizaida G.
Review for: Other more...
I LOVE IT!!! One of my favorite concealer!! It goes on smooth and creamy..and it blends effortlessly!! It is full coverage on me but it looks natural! It settles a bit on my fine lines..so I wait a bit after I apply..blend again..and set the area with a bit of powder padded on with a damp beauty spongue..and then I dont have any more issues with the concealer. It stays on for hours under my eyes without fading. I use the my color and it STILL brightens my underye, so I dont need to go down a shade or 2!!!. Medium is perfect for my light tan skin!
Kristela G.
Fremont, CA
Review for: Medium more...
I will preface this by saying that the one pro to this is that a little goes a long way which is very important when purchasing items of a higher price point. Now the rest... well let’s just say that I did not have this very long before I returned it.
I gave it a fair chance, I used it for a daily look as well as a night look. The biggest thing with this particular concealer is that if you do not have the skills to properly set it, it will crease in a very short period of time as well as come off.
I lack the artistry to perfect the baking technique and while this formula worked well with the dryness of my unsweetened area I did not find it to be waterproof or “no budge” as others have put it. My eyes water a tons because of their sensitivity and this concealer did not even make it through my 20 minute commute before I smudged it off despite lightly patting my tears eyes.
A big pass on this thick formula.
Gigi N.
Austin, TX
Is this one better than the maybelline age rewind. I want something with thick coverage
Kristan D.
Champaign, IL
Not only do I have dark circles, but I have a really dark vein under my right eye (making me look like I have brusing). Will this product hide that?
Raquel C.
Bronx, NY
I'm about to get this in the mail and I have no idea how to use it. Every time I've tried putting on under eye concealer it comes out casket so does anyone have any tips?
Jaiden B.
Does anyone else think this is super sticky and crease easily
Leanna B.
How well does this cover up the dark circles and bags under the eyes?