IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Full Coverage Anti-Aging Waterproof Concealer

BY IT COSMETICS #28 in Concealer

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Oily Dry A full-coverage, antiaging, and waterproof concealer infused with subtle radiance. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dark circles - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… Bye Bye Under Eye™ Illumination minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, brightens the eyes, and works as a spot concealer or all-over foundation to visually camouflage facial imperfections with no creases or cracks. Infused with antiaging hydrolyzed collagen, peptides, vitamins, hyaluronic acid, and antioxidants, this multiaction formula is clinically shown to make skin look younger. Plus, it's enhanced with drops of light technology™ to cast a radiant, lit-from-within glow. With the same formula as the best-selling, award-winning Bye Bye Under Eye™ Anti-Aging Concealer, this cream is enhanced with brighteners for more vibrant results. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product was clinically tested and developed with plastic surgeons and dermatologists. It is formulated without talc and created to be cruelty-free, oil-free, talc-free, and fragrance-free.

• Who has bad dark circles and uses this?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the original bye bye undereye concealer?...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Retta G.
Retta G.
Ashtabula , OH
Review for: Light
This product definitely takes some trial and error to get comfortable using. It's a very thick concealer which you are to use your fingers to warm before placing on your face. The first few times I used this I used way too much product and it almost immediately began to crease in other wise unnoticeable lines around my eyes. After a few uses I have learned to use a very very very small amount to cover both under eyes but this products still creases on me in just a few short hours. Not sure if it's because I apply after foundation or that I'm still using too much product. I don't have a dark under eye area so I only use this in extreme times of exhaustion. I will have to play with more to decide if I like this product or not. For almost $25 I can get a much easier to use product that I don't need to use my hands for.
As for the "illumination" aspect, I noticed no sparkles, glitter or anything reflective in that matter but it does have an almost highlighter light shine to it.
Tiara G.
Tiara G.
Review for: Light
Well it has happened. For so many years the Mac pro long where concealer has been my holy grail for concealers. I mean it when I say that I have tried everything out there. Nothing competes with the Mac pro long where in my opinion. Until now. This IT Cosmetics illuminating concealer has absolutely blown my mind. My favorite thing about it would definitely be the fact that it has such amazing coverage. I am someone that has extremely dark circles, so for me to say that it is extremely impressive really says a lot. I am currently using shade medium and it is absolutely perfect. It gives a very refreshed look to the eyes without looking like you are wearing a lot of make up. I received my product as a reward at Sephora, but I can assure you as soon as I run out I will be running, not walking to Sephora to repurchase. I absolutely cannot recommend this product enough. In the short amount that I have used it I can tell you that it is absolutely phenomenal.
Chanel C.
Chanel C.
Review for: Medium
This concealer has great coverage, it definitely helped brightened the look of my under eyes. It's very creamy, similar in texture to the Make Up For Ever tube concealers. It is a bit thick but I think that's what helps to cover my darkness under my eyes. I don't notice any creasing with this concealer but I do set it with the Laura Mercier translucent powder.

As far as the skincare element of it, I haven't seen a difference in my under eye texture or look over the three weeks that I've been using it.

Overall, it's not really something I would repurchase or recommend. There's other concealers out in the market that do the same things but aren't as sticky or pricey.

Gabbi B.
Gabbi B.
Newark Valley, NY
Review for: Medium
I am not a fan of IT Cosmetics regular Bye Bye Undereye Concealer, so I wasn't too sure about this one. I got a sample tube, so I figured it was worth a try. Oh, man, I LOVE THIS! It truly is illuminating and gives you a from-within glow that brightens your whole undereye area! I have severely dark undereye circles (darker than anyone I've ever met) and this conceals them easily. I apply it with a damp beauty blender and set only the outer 2/3 with powder, leaving the inner 1/3 untouched to keep the illumination intact. You only need a small bit each time, so the tube lasts awhile! Also, I am quite fair but the medium tone works perfectly for me!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Eatontown, NJ
Review for: Light
This product is so so for me. It has both pros and cons.

Pros:
Nice coverage. I use this under my eyes and it covers up my dark circles beautifully.
Blends nicely once warmed up. I pat under my eyes with my finger and then blend out with a sponge.
Good color match.

Cons:
SUPER thick! You'd be suprised the tiny amount you need.
Not good packaging. You have this really thick product coming out of a tiny opening in the nozzle, doesn't exactly go well together.
Creases under my eyes. The creasing isn't the worst that I've experienced with concealer, but by the end of the day, it definitely didn't hold up as well as others I've tried.
Monica D.
Monica D.
Review for: Medium
It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Illumniatiin Full Coverage Antiaging Waterproof Concealer is by far one of my favorite products. It applies very smoothly on and instantly covers and dark circle or puffiness. It's very easy to see creases in the under eye area and it's helpful that this product goes on so smoothly. During days that I have not gotten much sleep, this is my go to concealer as it immediately covers all darkness under my eyes once applied. I like to apply twice and then set with powder and once that is done, it will last all day and night. Highly recommend it.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
Review for: Light
This is absolutely a great little concealer! I received this product complimentary from Sephora to try out. I live for it because it's a perfect match for my extremely dry skin. It's definitely medium to full coverage, and lasts a great length of time. I love the all of illumination it gives to the face! I didn't even need to set this concealer with a powder like I normally would have to. It's just all around great. It's not as sticky as the original bye bye under eyes concealer so that's a plus also. I highly recommend this to everyone!
Christina R.
Christina R.
Bainbridge Island, WA
Review for: Light
I love It Cosmetics, but this concealer I do not love at all, I'm an oily skin and I got this concealer from a friend who loves it... so I gave it a shot and ended up returning it because it creases so bad even after setting and baking, it's super over the top thick and illuminating it not good if you are trying to cover up under eye bags or anything not flattering under there... it actually just Accentuated anything not pretty. So conclusion is, is that this concealer is not good unless you have nothing troubling your under eyes.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Medium
I have been on a mission trying so many different concealer, trying to find one that wouldn't crease on me or look cakey on my dry eye area while actually covering the dark circles. This has been the best I tried so far. The coverage was really good. It didn't look cakey at all. It did crease, but it wasn't the worst I have tried for that. The down side is limited color selection. Nothing really matches me so I went for the lighter shade. No way could I wear this over my makeup, strictly under.
Karla P.
Karla P.
Ames, IA
Review for: Medium
I really like this concealer, it gives great coverage and is not cakey! However, LESS IS MORE, its super thick so just a few dots will get the job done. Just blend, blend, blend! I got it in the mini sample size from Sephora and I feel it'll lag a while considering how little goes a long way. As long as you set it with some translucent powder and use just enough and not to much, you're golden! It's a great concealer, and the packaging is super cute!
Gigi N.
Gigi N.
Austin, TX
Is this one better than the maybelline age rewind. I want something with thick coverage
Kristan D.
Kristan D.
Champaign, IL
Not only do I have dark circles, but I have a really dark vein under my right eye (making me look like I have brusing). Will this product hide that?
Jaiden B.
Jaiden B.
Does anyone else think this is super sticky and crease easily
Raquel C.
Raquel C.
Bronx, NY
I'm about to get this in the mail and I have no idea how to use it. Every time I've tried putting on under eye concealer it comes out casket so does anyone have any tips?
Justin G.
Justin G.
Brooklyn, NY
Okay so I herd that the IT Cosmetics BYE BYE Under Eye Concealer (feeeewww that was a mouth full) any who I herd that it's a thick formula, that it creases because of the thickness of the product. Is that true ??? your opinion, do you recommend to use a little???