Add a Photo
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Full Coverage Anti-Aging Waterproof Concealer

By IT COSMETICS
#10 in Concealer

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Oily Dry A full-coverage, antiaging, and waterproof concealer infused with subtle radiance. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dark circles - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… Bye Bye Under Eye™ Illumination minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, brightens the eyes, and works as a spot concealer or all-over foundation to visually camouflage facial imperfections with no creases or cracks. Infused with antiaging hydrolyzed collagen, peptides, vitamins, hyaluronic acid, and antioxidants, this multiaction formula is clinically shown to make skin look younger. Plus, it's enhanced with drops of light technology™ to cast a radiant, lit-from-within glow. With the same formula as the best-selling, award-winning Bye Bye Under Eye™ Anti-Aging Concealer, this cream is enhanced with brighteners for more vibrant results. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product was clinically tested and developed with plastic surgeons and dermatologists. It is formulated without talc and created to be cruelty-free, oil-free, talc-free, and fragrance-free.

Reviews (1918)
Photos (101)
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY

I have struggled with dark under eye circles for ages and since I have yet to find a HG eye cream that legitimately eliminates under eye circles, I have to settle for a moisturizing eye cream that might at least minimize fine lines and use a full coverage under eye concealer. I highly recommend applying an eye cream before applying this product. A little goes a long way and I have found that the amazing full coverage of this product comes with the cost of it being difficult to fully blend without apply an eye cream first. But this product does do wonders for me. My under eye circles all but disappear and on days when my circles are worse than usual, I use BECCA's under eye brightening Corrector before I apply this product. My skincare regime works so well that most days I just wear this under eye concealer. But sometimes I will use Tarte's Tinted BB Cream, or one of the powder or liquid foundations that I own (by NARS and Tarte). And all of the aforementioned foundations and BB creams glide seamlessly over this under eye concealer. The IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Corrector in the jar is also fantastic and easy to apply. I recommend both of these products for under eye concealer from IT Cosmetics.
Myka T.
Myka T.
Spring Hill, FL

I received this in my Ipsy bag and I have tried to use it several times.  I do not have exceptionally dark under-eye circles. The packaging is extremely tiny - even the full size is very small for what you pay for. It is very sticky to me - but it is a full coverage concealer. I'm pretty sure this stuff could cover literally anything on your face.  I have not had a blemish to cover since I received it, but I did apply it right under my eyes and it was a bit too heavy for me, which is a personal preference nothing against the concealer. It did blend out well, I did not notice much of a highlight (again, my skintone is pretty even). It wasn't cakey or shiny which was very good - even after setting with powder. If you have dark spots or dark under-eyes I can see this working miracles - just would definitely prefer more product for the hefty price considering how thick it is. The tapered tip made it a bit hard to get "just a tiny bit" out, and impossible to return the excess product back to the package.
Retta G.
Retta G.
Ashtabula, OH

This product definitely takes some trial and error to get comfortable using. It's a very thick concealer which you are to use your fingers to warm before placing on your face. The first few times I used this I used way too much product and it almost immediately began to crease in other wise unnoticeable lines around my eyes. After a few uses I have learned to use a very very very small amount to cover both under eyes but this products still creases on me in just a few short hours. Not sure if it's because I apply after foundation or that I'm still using too much product. I don't have a dark under eye area so I only use this in extreme times of exhaustion. I will have to play with more to decide if I like this product or not. For almost $25 I can get a much easier to use product that I don't need to use my hands for.
As for the "illumination" aspect, I noticed no sparkles, glitter or anything reflective in that matter but it does have an almost highlighter light shine to it.
Tiara G.
Tiara G.

Well it has happened. For so many years the Mac pro long where concealer has been my holy grail for concealers. I mean it when I say that I have tried everything out there. Nothing competes with the Mac pro long where in my opinion. Until now. This IT Cosmetics illuminating concealer has absolutely blown my mind. My favorite thing about it would definitely be the fact that it has such amazing coverage. I am someone that has extremely dark circles, so for me to say that it is extremely impressive really says a lot. I am currently using shade medium and it is absolutely perfect. It gives a very refreshed look to the eyes without looking like you are wearing a lot of make up. I received my product as a reward at Sephora, but I can assure you as soon as I run out I will be running, not walking to Sephora to repurchase. I absolutely cannot recommend this product enough. In the short amount that I have used it I can tell you that it is absolutely phenomenal.
Sonia J.
Sonia J.

So in love with the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer. I received it in my Ipsy Glam Bag this February and was instantly amazed as soon as I used it. I got it in the color medium which was perfect for my skin tone. It really covers those dark spots I hate so much and keeps them concealed throughout the entire day. The formula is thick so the bottle lasts a long time as you only need to use a very tiny amount, and that tiny amount covers everything under both eyes. It is also great as a primer for eyeshadow, the thickness really holds on to loose shadow and I have not noticed any clumping, keep in mind I only use very little. I have not used any other IT Cosmetics products so I would love to hear every ones thoughts on what they love most about them.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT

MATURE AGING SKIN BEWARE!!! I absolutely love IT cosmetics in general, and was really looking forward into trying this concealer, especially with my aging skin. I am having a hard time finding that perfect foundation or concealer, at the moment, in which, I have never had problems with before.
I love to switch from a cc cream to a more heavier medium to full coverage foundation, depending on my day, and what I am doing. This concealer is packaged nicely, and you need the smallest amount ever to get full coverage. This is very thick and hard to spread evenly. I found that it settles in my creases and fine wrinkles, making it look like my wrinkles were 30 times worse than what they really are. I also tried to set this as an alternative, and that made it even worse!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Lynnwood, WA

Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination is a full coverage concealer.

I own this concealer in the shade ‘Medium’ which is the
perfect shade for my under eyes- just 1 to 2 shades lighter than my foundation.

This concealer is very thick and creamy which has caused
creasing under my eyes when worn. I am someone who almost never gets creasing
from concealer so that was very surprising. I have worn this with just setting
with face powder and baking with translucent powder, neither of which have
fixed the issue of creasing.

This concealer is great with covering discoloration from
blemishes but because of the illuminating factor in the formula, looks odd spot
correcting over foundation.

I received this product in an Ipsy glam bag and will not be
purchasing.
Shawan W.
Shawan W.
Staatsburg, NY

I got this product in my ipsy bag one month and was so excited to try it. It's amazing at giving good coverage under your eyes to hide dark circles. It is buildable but is very thick so not always necessary. It's for sure water proof so I'm happy about that. It cosmetics is a great brand for the skin and they have amazing products. The reason I rate this so low is because they have a horrible shade range. The deepest shade is too light for my skintone. I am on the lighter end of the deeper skintone shades so I know that there are a lot of other people that cannot use this or any of their products. Over all this product does what it claims and is a really amazing under eye concealer but the shade range SUCKS. come on it cosmetics.... come on.
Sofia T.
Sofia T.

I got this in a sample size in my ipsy bag and while I really like it, there are some pros and cons. you barely have to use any product to cover dark circles (and my circles are ridiculously dark) which means you get a lot of product for your money. It covers circles so well, and easily blends into the skin even if you're not wearing foundation. some cons are that its kind of hard to blend with fingers or a brush, works best with a beauty sponge so if you're not into that you might not like it. It is also really thick, which can be good or bad depending on your personal preference. The formula takes some getting used to and I'm glad I got to try it and have a smaller size, but there are definitely some easier to use concealers on the market
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ

An amazingly pigmented undereye concealer that I feel can cover even the darkest of undereye pigments. Maybe even tattoos! The consistency is really thick and quite tacky, I was real skeptical because of this as I didn't want the cakey undereye look. Surprisingly, there was no need for that as you really just need a tiny amount of product for it to work its magic. Still, you need to pay attention to how much you apply. It is easy to over-apply and get a coverage that would show your eye textures. I really do believe that it is, in fact, illuminating. It brightened up my face and made me look fresh & awake. I also find that a beauty blender is the best and easiest way to blend this into the skin seamlessly.
Gigi N.
Gigi N.
Austin, TX

Is this one better than the maybelline age rewind. I want something with thick coverage
Raquel C.
Raquel C.
Bronx, NY

I'm about to get this in the mail and I have no idea how to use it. Every time I've tried putting on under eye concealer it comes out casket so does anyone have any tips?
Kristan D.
Kristan D.
Champaign, IL

Not only do I have dark circles, but I have a really dark vein under my right eye (making me look like I have brusing). Will this product hide that?
Jaiden B.
Jaiden B.

Does anyone else think this is super sticky and crease easily
Leanna B.
Leanna B.

How well does this cover up the dark circles and bags under the eyes?

Join Now