BY IT COSMETICS #5 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• Clinically shown to reduce the look of lines and wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness!

• Exclusive “dark shadow minimizing” blue tint brightens even the darkest under-eye circles

• Anti-aging copper, caffeine, vitamin C, collagen, cucumber extract and peptides

Buy on Sephora
Angie G.
I received a fairly large sample of this eye cream with a Sephora purchase and I've been using it twice daily, as recommended, for about 2 months now. From my experience, it does a great job of reducing puffiness, under the eyes and puffy eyelids too (which I get from sleeping). However, I'm not convinced that it has done anything to reduce my dark circles. That being said, I have yet to find an eye cream that actually helps the dark circles.

Additionally, the Sephora website also claims that it has anti-aging properties, and although I don't yet have fine lines or wrinkles around my eyes, I like to think that it'll help me stay young looking for longer (I did recently start using retinol and apply it around my eyes).

Both IT Cosmetics and Sephora sell a 0.5 oz jar of this cream for $48. Even though this is pricey, I have found that I only use a little each time so a 0.5 oz jar will most likely last a very long time, making the price worth it. I can't say that it works better or worse than other eye creams, it seems average to me, but I do like using it and I'm sad that I'm almost out.
Elena C.
Bethpage, NY
I am a big fan of IT COSMETICS and had such high hopes for this product, but unfortunately can't give this one a good rating.
My experience with this BYE BYE Under Eye Cream was not the best. I found using it after two days my eye area under my eye became sensitive. Although it did smooth out the area, It also made the corners of my eye, by the hairline, puffy. I looked like I had the makings of a allergy attack. I stopped using it for a while and tried again and still not a good reaction. So maybe it's my skin or maybe there is something in it that is just too rich for my eyes, but I cannot give it a thumbs up.
Delilah S.
It cosmetics has done it again. I have recently been into skincare and I'm a little obsessed with eye creams. IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Under Eye Eye Cream™ is like no other. I would say a hybrid between gel-moisturizer for your eyes. Absolutely fabulous, smooths, brightens and depuffs. I use it daily morning and night. Works wonderful under makeup. Highly recommend for puffy-dark under eyes.
Abigail C.
Windsor, CO
This is the first eye cream I’ve ever really used, so I don’t have a basis of comparison here. That said, as I hit 30, I’ve noticed the beginnings of some fine lines around my eyes, as well as overall tightness/dryness. I have hereditary dark circles, and while I haven’t seen improvement there, this is such a nice, gentle, moisturizing cream that leaves the skin around my eyes feeling soothed and calm. I would highly recommend for someone just venturing into eye creams, and will plan on repurchasing!
Dayna L.
Covington
I have used a TON of eye creams and such through the years and this without a doubt is my ALL time favorite!! You literally can see results with the first use! The first time I tried this was from a sample that I received from Sephora and I was amazed at the instant results. I was able to save enough from that sample to continue to use it over the next few days and not only did the fine lines soften tremendously but my whole eye area just popped and brightened up so much. I have suffered from dark circles my entire life (even as far back as a child) and absolutely nothing worked to diminish them until I tried this. Trust me this stuff is genius. Its a little pricey (I had to purchase the full size, I didn't want to go a day without it!!!) but a little goes a long way and in my book so totally worth it!! This is now my holy grail of eye creams and I will never use another brand. Committed for life!!
Autumn H.
West Plains, MO
This is the beat eye cream I have ever used! I have very bad dark circles under my eyes and after less than a week of using this product I saw results. My bags were visibly lighter and I had firmer skin around my eyes. It transformed my eyes.
I used to use the Burt’s Bee’s under eye cream and after months of using the product I only noticed that my eyes looked firmer but my bags were still dark as ever. Then I stumbled upon this product and fell in love! This is the only cream that gives great long lasting results.
When using this product you don’t need a lot for it to do its job. Dab a little under the eye and smooth it under every morning and night. Trust me you will see the results!
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
This has been my absolutely favorite eye cream to date. A little bit truly goes a long way and I notice that my under eye area appear to be smoother (less creasy-looking when wearing makeup) and less puffy. I don’t see much of the brightening effect, probably because I’m a mom and the dark circles around my eyes are gonna be here forever. I highly recommend, totally worth the hefty price tag. Like I said, a little goes a lonnnnnnng way!
Mackenzie S.
Plymoith
I just recently started using this product and in as little as 10 days I have seen a MAJOR difference. The wrinkles under my eyes have gotten smaller and less noticeable. The puffiness is minimal and the dark circles are getting better as well. This is a super hydrating cream that is now my holy grail eye cream! Seriously I was a bit sceptical at first but after visually seeing the difference it has made (side by side) I am extremely satisfied with this product. If you are wanting to try this cream and haven't yet,  I suggest you go out and get it immediately! You will not be disappointed. For reference, I am only 26. I will recommend this to any and everyone!! And I will definitely repurchase this product when I run out.
Nicole N.
Ridgewood , NY
Really thick , I would recommend this for overnight. What I like to it are the ingredients for depuffing and engerizing such as algae & caffeine. I do feel it doesn’t play well with concealer. Yes I would recommend this product for night use only! It is also a 360 approved formula meaning the consistency is thin enough to use all around the orbital bone which is amazing cause most eye creams are meant for only under your eyes.
karen P.
San Jose, CA
I've been using this under eye cream for a few weeks now and I LOVE it! I received it as a sample and was not expecting to care for it. The consistency is very thick which is perfect to apply at night. I've been applying a thick layer at night and using a small amount for daytime wear. I find it significantly reduces puffiness under my eyes and eyelids. I will definitely be buying a full size of this guy in the future.
Lauryn H.
Harrisonburg, VA
I have really dark under eye circles. I am currently using an industrial strength concealer under my eyes because it's so bad. I am looking for a product that will help me treat them/get rid of them. Anyone had success with this or perhaps another product I can try?
Kay M.
I just got this in my ipsy bag and haven't used it yet because I want to see how it does first. Does the cause any irritants or have an odd texture??
Racheal P.
Does this product eliminate under eye puffiness
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
Does this really help to get rid of dark circles? That is one of my concerns at this time.
Sarah J.
Does this actually lessen dark circles?