IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Dual Retractable Concealer and Micro-Concealer Brush

BY IT COSMETICS

• Hi everyone I am looking for a good concealer tha...Be the first to answer!
  • I have a big problem with concealers creasing along my under eye ...2 Answers
  • Does it really work? Is it highly effective?1 Answers
Silvia C.
Silvia C.
Buenos Aires Argentina
Me gusta mucho este producto pero me dicen que es mucho mejor los de Anastasia ya que deja más uniforme y naturales . Saludos
Zerina H.
Zerina H.
Awesome brush. Covers my undereye bags with their concealer so good. It's good for details and it cleanes perfectly.
Thania F.
Thania F.
Cidra
I like i like i like i like i like i like i like i like i like i like it. Send me one of this. Please and thank you.
Rayssa A.
Rayssa A.
NAO GOSTEI MUITO POS ACHEI DE POUCA QUALIDADE N RECOMENDO , NAO DURA É RUIM PARA COLOCAR
Virginie L.
Virginie L.
IT Cosmetics is known for their Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer, so no need to say that this is definitely worth to buy! The brush is great and works perfectly fine with the consistency of the concealer ;)
Melva B.
Melva B.
Pickering, ON
I love this concealer and the convenience of the micro brush. This is the only concealer I have found that truly conceals my darkness under eye, without sitting in my fine lines or creating new creases in my very delicate eye area. I would buy it again for sure, and recommend it to women over 50 #awesomeproduct
Iara P.
Iara P.
Esta bueno es muy delicado en la verdad que lo volveria a elegir ya que tambien deja un look soñado y nada me encanta usarlo
steficah s.
steficah s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands down my new favorite concealer. It is full coverage without being cakey. Doesn't crease. Best part is that all you need is one tiny dot of it because a little goes a LONG way. I am so happy I purchased this product.This product takes care of my dark circles under my eyes and any other blemish without being caked on.
Diana H.
Diana H.
Miami
Me parecio la maravilla, al princiipio cuando me lo regalaron me parecio una siemple esponja pero al utilizarla me di cuenta que era diferente a las demas no absorbe todo el producto pero ya se me acabo es una tristeza. debo de conseguirla ya mismo !!!
Natalia X.
Natalia X.
Is one of the best I've tried and I would not change it for another so far, I recommend it, it's great
Marsha A.
Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a big problem with concealers creasing along my under eye area. No matter how little I use the product always creases. Does this concealer have the same problem?
Mercedes  M.
Mercedes M.
Bridgeport, CT
Does it really work? Is it highly effective?
Stefany E.
Stefany E.
San Diego, CA
Hi everyone I am looking for a good concealer that can last all day and was wondering if this one does?