IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Dual Retractable Concealer and Micro-Concealer Brush

BY IT COSMETICS

Tori T.
I love this brush. Gets right underneath the eye. Gives a beautiful smokey eye. Very soft on the skin
Lucero M.
Baytown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
So loving this product at the moment! I love mostly everything IT cosmetics are coming out with!!
KJ W.
Indianapolis
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush, it applies the IT Bye Bye Under Eye concealer flawlessly. I use it every day.
Aris M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I high recommend this one I love it use it all the time and as for price goes not bad at all
Hannah F.
Mt Sterling, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this product! Would purchase again and recommend to my friends and family!
Jossy R.
Casselberry, FL
I like this product ese to use and is ship it will recommended this product to everyone
Gisela M.
San Juan, TX
I love this it's really good for ur eyebrows under hair to it's awesome I just love it
Yarissa F.
Al principio era bueno pero luego de un tiempo usándolo notas que se pone muy espeso
Scarlet B.
North Highlands, CA
Great for getting rid of dark circles under yor eyes. Doesn't run or smear all day.
Inka M.
Didn't work for me. I have bad under eye bags and yes the consistency was smooth I still feel like other brands have a better product
Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a big problem with concealers creasing along my under eye area. No matter how little I use the product always creases. Does this concealer have the same problem?
Mercedes  M.
Bridgeport, CT
Does it really work? Is it highly effective?
Stefany E.
San Diego, CA
Hi everyone I am looking for a good concealer that can last all day and was wondering if this one does?