IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Dual Retractable Concealer and Micro-Concealer Brush

BY IT COSMETICS #37 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Mia H.
Las Vegas, NV
Actually used this this morning during my makeup routine!! Worked amazing and i would definitely recommend it!!
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love these brushes they're so amazing and affordable they're soft have an amazing texture I recommend !
Jennifer M.
Scranton, PA
Loved having it and the brush was super soft. Made it all look so natural and would definitley recommend
Erica F.
North Hollywood, CA
Works great no creasing stay on all day cover up my old acne scars and burn sun spots. I love wearing it.
Thayanne B.
Malden
Produto legal... fez bastante diferença na pele. Adoro usar porque ele hidrata sempre. Muito satisfeita
Leslie F.
Muy bueno buenos resultados... Lo recomiendo buen producto me encanta siempre lo usaría me encantaaaa
Tori T.
I love this brush. Gets right underneath the eye. Gives a beautiful smokey eye. Very soft on the skin
Brandie C.
Athens, WV
This is my favorite concealer and it works so many wonders for me. Not too pricey. Highly recommend.
Lucero M.
Baytown, TX
So loving this product at the moment! I love mostly everything IT cosmetics are coming out with!!
KJ W.
Indianapolis
Love this brush, it applies the IT Bye Bye Under Eye concealer flawlessly. I use it every day.
Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
I have a big problem with concealers creasing along my under eye area. No matter how little I use the product always creases. Does this concealer have the same problem?
Mercedes  M.
Bridgeport, CT
Does it really work? Is it highly effective?
Stefany E.
San Diego, CA
Hi everyone I am looking for a good concealer that can last all day and was wondering if this one does?