IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Dual Retractable Concealer and Micro-Concealer Brush

BY IT COSMETICS

• Hi everyone I am looking for a good concealer tha...Be the first to answer!
  • I have a big problem with concealers creasing along my under eye ...2 Answers
  • Does it really work? Is it highly effective?1 Answers
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Scranton, PA
Loved having it and the brush was super soft. Made it all look so natural and would definitley recommend
Ysabel O.
Ysabel O.
the best the the best besthe the best bestthe best the best the the best besthe the best bestthe best the best the the best besthe the best bestthe best the best the the best besthe the best bestthe best the best the the best besthe the best bestthe best the best the the best besthe the best bestthe best the best the the best besthe the best bestthe best the best the the best besthe the best bestthe best the best the the best besthe the best bestthe best
Mag L.
Mag L.
Charlotte, NC
Loved the stability of the color lasting formula. I have oily combo skin but this one feels and lasts. It conceals and hydrates greatly the area . The brush perform great and distributes evenly the color along the skin. The quality ingredients and vegan is a plus.
Leah M.
Leah M.
This product is perfect for the bye bye under eye concealer. The bristles are soft but firm, giving a flawless finish.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
I used this makeup brush in the past it was amazing, Very Easy to use and Applys Concealer Great, absolutely love it!
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Alabaster, AL
IT Cosmetics brushes are very well made and very soft but are so very expensive. Other cheaper brushes do the same job at a way less price. Very pricey, but at the same time, make you feel luxurious and if you have the money to spend, by all means I recommend these brushes.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Helps spread concealer evenly under my eye. It is easy to use this since I don't have to reach for two burshes one at a time.
Leah R.
Leah R.
Huntington, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It cosmetics makes AMAZING brushes!! Seriously, they're so soft I just want to brush my face with them as a relaxing technique LOL! I love using this brush for my setting powder. It just lightly dusts on, works perfectly!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Plano, IL
I got this as a free trial, and if it wasn't expensive I would buy more of it! It matched perfectly to my skin and could hide everything including the bags under my eyes!
Dayerlin M.
Dayerlin M.
Caracas
I like is perfect!! Al momento de usarlo es muy easy su aplicacion en los ojos su color es intenso es bueno practico en el maquillaje
Marsha A.
Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a big problem with concealers creasing along my under eye area. No matter how little I use the product always creases. Does this concealer have the same problem?
Mercedes  M.
Mercedes M.
Bridgeport, CT
Does it really work? Is it highly effective?
Stefany E.
Stefany E.
San Diego, CA
Hi everyone I am looking for a good concealer that can last all day and was wondering if this one does?