IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Dual Retractable Concealer and Micro-Concealer Brush

BY IT COSMETICS #37 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
Love this product it does the job,i love this brand and there products.It is a great value ,i really like using this on a daily bases
Stephanie C.
Helps spread concealer evenly under my eye. It is easy to use this since I don't have to reach for two burshes one at a time.
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
Such a nice product and I love what it does for my eyes. At a great affordable price. I would highly recommend this product
Haley H.
St. Louis
This applies the product so evenly and makes it so it does not crease. It really helps the natural look in the morning!
Leah M.
This product is perfect for the bye bye under eye concealer. The bristles are soft but firm, giving a flawless finish.
Sherly L.
7950 NW 108th PL
Omg I love with this amazing concealer is perfect daily routine I love so much is amazing pigments and perfect shade
Samantha N.
I used this makeup brush in the past it was amazing, Very Easy to use and Applys Concealer Great, absolutely love it!
Jennifer P.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is heaven sent, no creasing and applies it evenly and smoothly. This is the best concealer brush I've ever used.
Hope S.
Leitchfield
Of course it's the best stuff ive ever tried hands down. Love it ! Wear it every day . And get so many compliments
Diana J.
Love this concealer! i recommend everyone to use this! love the color selection and the flawless finish it gives
Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
I have a big problem with concealers creasing along my under eye area. No matter how little I use the product always creases. Does this concealer have the same problem?
Mercedes  M.
Bridgeport, CT
Does it really work? Is it highly effective?
Stefany E.
San Diego, CA
Hi everyone I am looking for a good concealer that can last all day and was wondering if this one does?