IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Dual Retractable Concealer and Micro-Concealer Brush

BY IT COSMETICS

Samantha N.
I used this makeup brush in the past it was amazing, Very Easy to use and Applys Concealer Great, absolutely love it!
Sherly L.
7950 NW 108th PL
Omg I love with this amazing concealer is perfect daily routine I love so much is amazing pigments and perfect shade
Hope S.
Leitchfield
Of course it's the best stuff ive ever tried hands down. Love it ! Wear it every day . And get so many compliments
Diana J.
Love this concealer! i recommend everyone to use this! love the color selection and the flawless finish it gives
Mia H.
Las Vegas, NV
Actually used this this morning during my makeup routine!! Worked amazing and i would definitely recommend it!!
Keyonna H.
Midland
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these brushes they're so amazing and affordable they're soft have an amazing texture I recommend !
Jennifer M.
Scranton, PA
Loved having it and the brush was super soft. Made it all look so natural and would definitley recommend
Erica F.
North Hollywood, CA
Works great no creasing stay on all day cover up my old acne scars and burn sun spots. I love wearing it.
Thayanne B.
Malden
Beauty Junkie Expert
Produto legal... fez bastante diferença na pele. Adoro usar porque ele hidrata sempre. Muito satisfeita
Leslie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muy bueno buenos resultados... Lo recomiendo buen producto me encanta siempre lo usaría me encantaaaa
Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a big problem with concealers creasing along my under eye area. No matter how little I use the product always creases. Does this concealer have the same problem?
Mercedes  M.
Bridgeport, CT
Does it really work? Is it highly effective?
Stefany E.
San Diego, CA
Hi everyone I am looking for a good concealer that can last all day and was wondering if this one does?