IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Dual Retractable Concealer and Micro-Concealer Brush

BY IT COSMETICS

• Hi everyone I am looking for a good concealer tha...Be the first to answer!
  • I have a big problem with concealers creasing along my under eye ...2 Answers
  • Does it really work? Is it highly effective?1 Answers
Jossy R.
Jossy R.
Casselberry, FL
I like this product ese to use and is ship it will recommended this product to everyone
Gisela M.
Gisela M.
San Juan, TX
I love this it's really good for ur eyebrows under hair to it's awesome I just love it
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Coupeville, WA
I love these! When my hubby works night shift I stay up with him all week basically and I look like a zombie. When we go out on the weekend I throw a little of this on under the eyes. It always leaves a smooth soft touch.
lorena p.
lorena p.
I love this concealer and the convenience of the micro brush. This is the only concealer I have found that truly conceals my darkness under eye, without sitting in my fine lines or creating new creases in my very delicate eye area. I would buy it again for sure, and recommend it to women over 50 #awesomeproduct
Hope S.
Hope S.
Leitchfield
Of course it's the best stuff ive ever tried hands down. Love it ! Wear it every day . And get so many compliments
Haley H.
Haley H.
St. Louis
This applies the product so evenly and makes it so it does not crease. It really helps the natural look in the morning!
Meghan V.
Meghan V.
Garden grove , Ca
Can we talk about this micro brush? I didn't know something like this existed, and now I don't know how I lived without it. I'm oily, and my under eye area really benefits from this- I can get real close and help knock out that raccoon look!
Renee F.
Renee F.
Napoleon, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is awesome. It came with the concealer I purchased, and it was such a game changer. When I use it with my concealer, it spreads it beautifully under the eye and then helps it blend away flawlessly. It is one of my favorite makeup brushes and I will definitely keep using it to give myself an airbrushed look!
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
Bolivia, NC
This works great. and its not that expensive to buy i think yall should try it because i fell in love with it. i use it almost everyday when wear makeup
Diana J.
Diana J.
Love this concealer! i recommend everyone to use this! love the color selection and the flawless finish it gives
Marsha A.
Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a big problem with concealers creasing along my under eye area. No matter how little I use the product always creases. Does this concealer have the same problem?
Mercedes  M.
Mercedes M.
Bridgeport, CT
Does it really work? Is it highly effective?
Stefany E.
Stefany E.
San Diego, CA
Hi everyone I am looking for a good concealer that can last all day and was wondering if this one does?