IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Dual Retractable Concealer and Micro-Concealer Brush

BY IT COSMETICS

Thairi J.
Bronx, NY
I love IT cosmestics. A little goes a long way. The brushes are phenomenal. It sure does help with the application of makeup. Would recommend it.
Elaina C.
Ocala, FL
Sprouted very much and patchouly I would imagine going to try to help it discrete is over the island it's not a smooth charge and it's not late
Alisha T.
Weslaco, TX
I love that this brush doesn't feel hard when i use it on my face all the other brushes they make my face red after i finish with my makeup
vanca t.
Jersey City, NJ
Gets the job done so perfectly. IT Cosmetics brushes are among some of the best brushes in the market. Blends products well and evenly.
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
Love this product it does the job,i love this brand and there products.It is a great value ,i really like using this on a daily bases
Stephanie C.
Helps spread concealer evenly under my eye. It is easy to use this since I don't have to reach for two burshes one at a time.
Veronica B.
Detroit
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a nice product and I love what it does for my eyes. At a great affordable price. I would highly recommend this product
Haley H.
St. Louis
This applies the product so evenly and makes it so it does not crease. It really helps the natural look in the morning!
Leah M.
This product is perfect for the bye bye under eye concealer. The bristles are soft but firm, giving a flawless finish.
Sherly L.
7950 NW 108th PL
Omg I love with this amazing concealer is perfect daily routine I love so much is amazing pigments and perfect shade
Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a big problem with concealers creasing along my under eye area. No matter how little I use the product always creases. Does this concealer have the same problem?
Mercedes  M.
Bridgeport, CT
Does it really work? Is it highly effective?
Stefany E.
San Diego, CA
Hi everyone I am looking for a good concealer that can last all day and was wondering if this one does?