IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Dual Retractable Concealer and Micro-Concealer Brush

BY IT COSMETICS

• Hi everyone I am looking for a good concealer tha...Be the first to answer!
  • I have a big problem with concealers creasing along my under eye ...2 Answers
  • Does it really work? Is it highly effective?1 Answers
vanca t.
vanca t.
Jersey City, NJ
Gets the job done so perfectly. IT Cosmetics brushes are among some of the best brushes in the market. Blends products well and evenly.
Thairi J.
Thairi J.
Bronx, NY
I love IT cosmestics. A little goes a long way. The brushes are phenomenal. It sure does help with the application of makeup. Would recommend it.
Tori T.
Tori T.
I love this brush. Gets right underneath the eye. Gives a beautiful smokey eye. Very soft on the skin
Alisha T.
Alisha T.
Weslaco, TX
I love that this brush doesn't feel hard when i use it on my face all the other brushes they make my face red after i finish with my makeup
Haneen A.
Haneen A.
Tinley Park, IL
I received a mini sample of this and this stuff has great coverage however I feel that it is too thick for me which makes it hard to set. Its good stuff however, I won't be purchasing due to the consistency.
Erica F.
Erica F.
North Hollywood, CA
Works great no creasing stay on all day cover up my old acne scars and burn sun spots. I love wearing it.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Stockbridge, GA
I have the mini version of this and I love the creamy consistency. Covers beautifully, and creates a dewy glow to the skin. Top off with a translucent powder.
Yarissa F.
Yarissa F.
Al principio era bueno pero luego de un tiempo usándolo notas que se pone muy espeso
Inka M.
Inka M.
Didn't work for me. I have bad under eye bags and yes the consistency was smooth I still feel like other brands have a better product
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
Bolivia, NC
This works great. and its not that expensive to buy i think yall should try it because i fell in love with it. i use it almost everyday when wear makeup
Marsha A.
Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a big problem with concealers creasing along my under eye area. No matter how little I use the product always creases. Does this concealer have the same problem?
Mercedes  M.
Mercedes M.
Bridgeport, CT
Does it really work? Is it highly effective?
Stefany E.
Stefany E.
San Diego, CA
Hi everyone I am looking for a good concealer that can last all day and was wondering if this one does?