IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Dual Retractable Concealer and Micro-Concealer Brush

BY IT COSMETICS

Leah R.
Huntington, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It cosmetics makes AMAZING brushes!! Seriously, they're so soft I just want to brush my face with them as a relaxing technique LOL! I love using this brush for my setting powder. It just lightly dusts on, works perfectly!
Mackenzie M.
Alabaster, AL
IT Cosmetics brushes are very well made and very soft but are so very expensive. Other cheaper brushes do the same job at a way less price. Very pricey, but at the same time, make you feel luxurious and if you have the money to spend, by all means I recommend these brushes.
Meghan V.
Garden grove , Ca
Can we talk about this micro brush? I didn't know something like this existed, and now I don't know how I lived without it. I'm oily, and my under eye area really benefits from this- I can get real close and help knock out that raccoon look!
Sharon W.
This brush is amazing. I love it. It works great with the Bye Bye Undereye concealer! Perfect coverage! It is easy to apply and the coverage is perfect on my oily skin.
Ysabel O.
the best the the best besthe the best bestthe best the best the the best besthe the best bestthe best the best the the best besthe the best bestthe best the best the the best besthe the best bestthe best the best the the best besthe the best bestthe best the best the the best besthe the best bestthe best the best the the best besthe the best bestthe best the best the the best besthe the best bestthe best the best the the best besthe the best bestthe best
Jill H.
Fresno, CA
Love this brush. It allows me to have good control during application. I really like the "airbrush" end as it helps soften the look of the concealer on my skin.
lorena p.
I love this concealer and the convenience of the micro brush. This is the only concealer I have found that truly conceals my darkness under eye, without sitting in my fine lines or creating new creases in my very delicate eye area. I would buy it again for sure, and recommend it to women over 50 #awesomeproduct
Paola M.
Dover, NJ
I love using this type of brush because I feel comfortable and it super soft once I start rubbing it agains my cheek! I use it with every type of male up
Kaitlyn J.
Bolivia, NC
This works great. and its not that expensive to buy i think yall should try it because i fell in love with it. i use it almost everyday when wear makeup
Thairi J.
Bronx, NY
I love IT cosmestics. A little goes a long way. The brushes are phenomenal. It sure does help with the application of makeup. Would recommend it.
Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a big problem with concealers creasing along my under eye area. No matter how little I use the product always creases. Does this concealer have the same problem?
Mercedes  M.
Bridgeport, CT
Does it really work? Is it highly effective?
Stefany E.
San Diego, CA
Hi everyone I am looking for a good concealer that can last all day and was wondering if this one does?