IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Dual Retractable Concealer and Micro-Concealer Brush

BY IT COSMETICS #37 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Meghan V.
Garden grove , Ca
Can we talk about this micro brush? I didn't know something like this existed, and now I don't know how I lived without it. I'm oily, and my under eye area really benefits from this- I can get real close and help knock out that raccoon look!
Jadey B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is definitely one of my favorite products I use. I've been a fan of ITCosmetics for a long time and this has never disappointed me. I have oily skin and a few blemishes and this seems to do the trick. I highly recommend it.
Sharon W.
This brush is amazing. I love it. It works great with the Bye Bye Undereye concealer! Perfect coverage! It is easy to apply and the coverage is perfect on my oily skin.
Kylie W.
Pittston, PA
It blend all the makeup perfectly!! It does not make it look cakey. I use it everyday! I almost cried when it broke i love it so much! It get in all the tiny crevases!!!!!!!!!! I would always buy it! I have trillions.
Haneen A.
Tinley Park, IL
I received a mini sample of this and this stuff has great coverage however I feel that it is too thick for me which makes it hard to set. Its good stuff however, I won't be purchasing due to the consistency.
Giselle M.
Waterbury, CT
I'm not a huge fan of using a million brushes to put on makeup but when I tried bye bye under eye which was AMAZING I thought the brush was pretty unique and cool too!!
Jordan L.
Laurinburg, NC
The concealer brush is absolutely amazing! Let's not forget, when you actually try the concealer with the brush, it's the perfect combo, just a little heavier wear.
Ysabel O.
the best the the best besthe the best bestthe best the best the the best besthe the best bestthe best the best the the best besthe the best bestthe best the best the the best besthe the best bestthe best the best the the best besthe the best bestthe best the best the the best besthe the best bestthe best the best the the best besthe the best bestthe best the best the the best besthe the best bestthe best the best the the best besthe the best bestthe best
Jill H.
Fresno, CA
Love this brush. It allows me to have good control during application. I really like the "airbrush" end as it helps soften the look of the concealer on my skin.
Jennifer C.
Stockbridge, GA
I have the mini version of this and I love the creamy consistency. Covers beautifully, and creates a dewy glow to the skin. Top off with a translucent powder.
Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
I have a big problem with concealers creasing along my under eye area. No matter how little I use the product always creases. Does this concealer have the same problem?
Mercedes  M.
Bridgeport, CT
Does it really work? Is it highly effective?
Stefany E.
San Diego, CA
Hi everyone I am looking for a good concealer that can last all day and was wondering if this one does?