IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Dual Retractable Concealer and Micro-Concealer Brush

BY IT COSMETICS

Jadey B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is definitely one of my favorite products I use. I've been a fan of ITCosmetics for a long time and this has never disappointed me. I have oily skin and a few blemishes and this seems to do the trick. I highly recommend it.
Kylie W.
Pittston, PA
It blend all the makeup perfectly!! It does not make it look cakey. I use it everyday! I almost cried when it broke i love it so much! It get in all the tiny crevases!!!!!!!!!! I would always buy it! I have trillions.
Denise O.
Swan Valley, ID
It's so thin for a fool-proof application of eyeliner or concealer to fix any mistakes! I love this brush, very well made. The bristles never fall out and it's soft. I recommend!
Lauren E.
Cambridge, MD
This will become your new best friend. Perfect for those tiny blemishes that you want to cover that even a small amount of foundation is just too much. Blends to perfection!!
Giselle M.
Waterbury, CT
I'm not a huge fan of using a million brushes to put on makeup but when I tried bye bye under eye which was AMAZING I thought the brush was pretty unique and cool too!!
Jordan L.
Laurinburg, NC
The concealer brush is absolutely amazing! Let's not forget, when you actually try the concealer with the brush, it's the perfect combo, just a little heavier wear.
Ysabel O.
the best the the best besthe the best bestthe best the best the the best besthe the best bestthe best the best the the best besthe the best bestthe best the best the the best besthe the best bestthe best the best the the best besthe the best bestthe best the best the the best besthe the best bestthe best the best the the best besthe the best bestthe best the best the the best besthe the best bestthe best the best the the best besthe the best bestthe best
Paola M.
Dover, NJ
I love using this type of brush because I feel comfortable and it super soft once I start rubbing it agains my cheek! I use it with every type of male up
Thairi J.
Bronx, NY
I love IT cosmestics. A little goes a long way. The brushes are phenomenal. It sure does help with the application of makeup. Would recommend it.
Alisha T.
Weslaco, TX
I love that this brush doesn't feel hard when i use it on my face all the other brushes they make my face red after i finish with my makeup
Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a big problem with concealers creasing along my under eye area. No matter how little I use the product always creases. Does this concealer have the same problem?
Mercedes  M.
Bridgeport, CT
Does it really work? Is it highly effective?
Stefany E.
San Diego, CA
Hi everyone I am looking for a good concealer that can last all day and was wondering if this one does?