IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Dual Retractable Concealer and Micro-Concealer Brush

BY IT COSMETICS

• Hi everyone I am looking for a good concealer tha...Be the first to answer!
  • I have a big problem with concealers creasing along my under eye ...2 Answers
  • Does it really work? Is it highly effective?1 Answers
Lucero M.
Lucero M.
Baytown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
So loving this product at the moment! I love mostly everything IT cosmetics are coming out with!!
Scarlet B.
Scarlet B.
North Highlands, CA
Great for getting rid of dark circles under yor eyes. Doesn't run or smear all day.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Clay City, KY
This retractable brush is awesome!
Your makeup goes on smooth and looks flawless.
They are a little higher than say eco tools but well worth the money.
Works great with the bye bye under eye makeup.
I would highly recommend this product!
Katy M.
Katy M.
Cape Coral, FL
This product really helped me cover up my dark under eye circles, which is hard to do. It was purchased online for a bargain. This worked better than any other product I've tried for my under eye circles.
Jadey B.
Jadey B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is definitely one of my favorite products I use. I've been a fan of ITCosmetics for a long time and this has never disappointed me. I have oily skin and a few blemishes and this seems to do the trick. I highly recommend it.
Kylie W.
Kylie W.
Pittston, PA
It blend all the makeup perfectly!! It does not make it look cakey. I use it everyday! I almost cried when it broke i love it so much! It get in all the tiny crevases!!!!!!!!!! I would always buy it! I have trillions.
Denise O.
Denise O.
Swan Valley, ID
It's so thin for a fool-proof application of eyeliner or concealer to fix any mistakes! I love this brush, very well made. The bristles never fall out and it's soft. I recommend!
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Cambridge, MD
This will become your new best friend. Perfect for those tiny blemishes that you want to cover that even a small amount of foundation is just too much. Blends to perfection!!
Giselle M.
Giselle M.
Waterbury, CT
I'm not a huge fan of using a million brushes to put on makeup but when I tried bye bye under eye which was AMAZING I thought the brush was pretty unique and cool too!!
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
Laurinburg, NC
The concealer brush is absolutely amazing! Let's not forget, when you actually try the concealer with the brush, it's the perfect combo, just a little heavier wear.
Marsha A.
Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a big problem with concealers creasing along my under eye area. No matter how little I use the product always creases. Does this concealer have the same problem?
Mercedes  M.
Mercedes M.
Bridgeport, CT
Does it really work? Is it highly effective?
Stefany E.
Stefany E.
San Diego, CA
Hi everyone I am looking for a good concealer that can last all day and was wondering if this one does?