IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Dual Retractable Concealer and Micro-Concealer Brush

BY IT COSMETICS #37 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Shasha S.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Krissy F.
Allentown , PA
I love this brush... makes putting under eye makeup on much easier and more even. It is a little pricey but well worth it! I use the brush everyday to do my under eyes! I would buy this brush again when it needs replacing!!
Letty J.
It Cosmetics carries the best makeup brushes. They also sell the cleaner that instantly cleans them. You are buying quality makeup brushes for yourself! It is a great gift!
Kimberly K.
One of the few products that are reasonably priced and actually hide under eye dark circles. And they do so without creasing.
What's not to love. Try it if you're in the market. It's a hot product for good reason.
Ana C.
Tempe, AZ
This one I bought at ulta it is kind ma of pricey for olny one brush but I use it all the time for my under eye it easy to apply and very soft it goes on smooth especially for combination skin it work good I highly recommend
Alyssa J.
Crestview , FL
Bye bye under eye by IT cosmetics, is the absolute best product out there for complete coverage of your dark eye circles. No sleep, no worries. "Bye bye under eye 🖑🏻"
Patricia R.
Clay City, KY
This retractable brush is awesome!
Your makeup goes on smooth and looks flawless.
They are a little higher than say eco tools but well worth the money.
Works great with the bye bye under eye makeup.
I would highly recommend this product!
Grace N.
Love the IT makeup brushes. They make my routine seamless and flawless.

I have tried others in the past, but these really seem to get the job done.

I have very sensitive skin, and these have never bothered me! Would def purchase more.
Mag L.
Charlotte, NC
Loved the stability of the color lasting formula. I have oily combo skin but this one feels and lasts. It conceals and hydrates greatly the area . The brush perform great and distributes evenly the color along the skin. The quality ingredients and vegan is a plus.
Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
I have a big problem with concealers creasing along my under eye area. No matter how little I use the product always creases. Does this concealer have the same problem?
Mercedes  M.
Bridgeport, CT
Does it really work? Is it highly effective?
Stefany E.
San Diego, CA
Hi everyone I am looking for a good concealer that can last all day and was wondering if this one does?