IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Dual Retractable Concealer and Micro-Concealer Brush

BY IT COSMETICS

Pamela M.
Flushing , NY
When i went to generation beauty 2015 and 2016, it cosmetics was giving this concealer. It is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. i think this is te best product it cosmetics has. It is kind of heavy but its easy to apply. IT COVERS EVERYTHING. I will definitely buy this concealer again.
Grace N.
Love the IT makeup brushes. They make my routine seamless and flawless.

I have tried others in the past, but these really seem to get the job done.

I have very sensitive skin, and these have never bothered me! Would def purchase more.
Jill H.
Fresno, CA
Love this brush. It allows me to have good control during application. I really like the "airbrush" end as it helps soften the look of the concealer on my skin.
Paola M.
Dover, NJ
I love using this type of brush because I feel comfortable and it super soft once I start rubbing it agains my cheek! I use it with every type of male up
Nikki B.
Bastrop
It was amazing, it never makes my under eyes show. It keeps my under eye so matte and looks flawless !! I love it I definitely will order more!!
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
Love this product it does the job,i love this brand and there products.It is a great value ,i really like using this on a daily bases
Jennifer P.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is heaven sent, no creasing and applies it evenly and smoothly. This is the best concealer brush I've ever used.
Sherly L.
7950 NW 108th PL
Omg I love with this amazing concealer is perfect daily routine I love so much is amazing pigments and perfect shade
Mia H.
Las Vegas, NV
Actually used this this morning during my makeup routine!! Worked amazing and i would definitely recommend it!!
Lucero M.
Baytown, TX
So loving this product at the moment! I love mostly everything IT cosmetics are coming out with!!
Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a big problem with concealers creasing along my under eye area. No matter how little I use the product always creases. Does this concealer have the same problem?
Mercedes  M.
Bridgeport, CT
Does it really work? Is it highly effective?
Stefany E.
San Diego, CA
Hi everyone I am looking for a good concealer that can last all day and was wondering if this one does?