BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Color Corrector

• Pure pigment concentrate corrects and conceals
  • Anti-aging collagen and peptides smooth the look of skin
  • Green coffee extract, caffeine and cucumber reduce the look of puffiness

TITANIUM DIOXIDE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, DIPENTAERYTHRITYL HEXAHYDROXYSTEARATE/HEXASTEARATE/HEXAROSINATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, PHYTOSTERYL/ISOSTEARYL/CETYL/STEARYL/BEHENYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, SILICA, MICA, SORBITAN OLIVATE, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, DIMETHICONE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, AQUA/WATER/EAU, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAFFEINE, CHOLESTEROL, COFFEA ARABICA (COFFEE) SEED EXTRACT, NIACINAMIDE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, UBIQUINONE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, ANTHEMIS NOBILIS FLOWER WATER, LACTOBACILLUS/HONEYSUCKLE FLOWER/LICORICE ROOT/MORUS ALBA ROOT/PUERARIA LOBATA ROOT/SCHIZANDRA CHINENSIS FRUIT/SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSIS ROOT/SOPHORA JAPONICA FLOWER EXTRACT FERMENT FILTRATE, PERFLUOROHEXANE, HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PERFLUORODECALIN, PENTAFLUOROPROPANE, STEARETH-20, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, COLLOIDAL OATMEAL, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, HYDROLYZED SILK, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID, BIOTIN, CARNITINE HCL, CHRYSIN, FOLIC ACID, NIACIN, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PANTOTHENIC ACID, RETINYL PALMITATE, RIBOFLAVIN, THIAMINE HCL, TOCOPHEROL, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, [+/-: IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)].

Jessica T.
Charlotte, NC
My favorite concealer! I LOVE it! I'm a Mama to 4 boys so I'm basically a walking zombie and this Bye Bye Under Eye completely hides my under eye circles. I've always had a darker under eye area, like my mom, but after having kids it's gotten much worse due to lack of sleep and the stress that can come with parenting. I LOVE the simplicity of this product and that it does exactly what it's supposed to do every time. I've tried so many things over the years and this is a game changer. Make sure to use some sort of powder on top of this, because it tends to settle into lines/wrinkles and stays a little "tacky" so if mascara or eye makeup falls onto it, it will stick without adding some powder on top. Not a huge deal though. I love that this product can be used with on my everyday makeup look and my going out makeup look as well. It's amazing!!!!
JAWNIE B.
Easley, SC
Love, love, love it. I've had the dark circles for most of my life and these are not the kind you get from lack of sleep but rather the hereditary ones. I've tried so many products and this one works the best. It covers the best and stays the longest and a little tiny bit goes a long way. I expect this jar to last for a year.
Elena F.
I have dark circles and bags under my eyes -- it's my biggest trouble area when applying makeup. I used to use Benefit Erase Paste until they reformulated/repackaged. So I went into Ulta looking for a new product. It was between this and the Tarte Shape Tape. I ultimately chose this over Shape Tape because this has a peach tone which is great for color correcting dark circles, it's one less step, it's 2-in-1. I can't wait to try this out more. It's around $32 after taxes. (p.s. I'm fair to medium and I use #2)
Alexis K.
Lewisville, TX
Review for: Light more...
This product lasted me almost an entire year and I wore it daily. I used a brush to put a little in the shape of a triangle underneath my eyes. It covered my sleepy, dark circles and the coverage lasted all day.
Kristina M.
Homestead, FL
This is hands down the greatest color corrector ever. I have a 6 year old brother that decided to throw really big headphones at me straight in the face. After that incident I got a pretty bad black eye :( but this stuff LITERALLYY COVERED IT UP LIKE NOTHING!! I put it on right before my concealer and I was looking as good as new ! Thank god for make up! Still love my little brother to death lol ❤️
Bridget K.
I have had this product for years and it works like a charm! I purchased it directly from the itCosmetics website. I wish the packing was in a tube because I have long nails and they dig into the product. I have very fair skin and this really works to neutralize my under eyes. I have even used it for red patches by my nose and cheeks. It blends out beautifully and does not crease on my skin.
Courtney M.
Cincinnati , OH
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! I have naturally dark circles under my eyes and I have tried everything under the sun when it comes to color correctors. This product is light and hides my dark circles COMPLETELY. I use my finger to apply because I feel like it blends better than a brush. I just use this and a light setting powder, and I am good for the day! I will definitely be purchasing again.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
Review for: Light more...
I purchased this at Ulta looking to try a new concealer. I love it cosmetics, I own a few of their products including then bye bye undereye but that can be a tad heavy. So when I saw this I picked it up for around 30$ and I love it. It's Smooth and lightweight but great coverage and anti aging. I would definitely recommend this product
Christina P.
Miramar, FL
Review for: Medium more...
I have heard amazing things about this product. I have tested it out myself and the coverage is unreal. I am a very big fan of this brand, everything is rich and pigmented.
Julia L.
I will always have this in my makeup bag. I love that it's concentrated on my under eye circles and when I have a stressful week, this does the job. I may get a shade lighter next time but all in all I freaking love this product and all my friends use it!IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Under Eye Corrector™
Patty V.
I have dark circles since childhood and it's very difficult to hide. Will it work for me? Sorry for my english.
Jen P.
Layton, UT
I have been looking for something like this as I have very dark under eye circles. I also have VERY dry skin. Will this product be too drying on my face?
Sarah H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have semi dry under eyes.. do you think this product would be good for me or would it make my situation worse?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
I have REALLY bad dark circles under my eyes. How well does this work? Is there something better I could try?
Katie W.
I am always in search of a good under eye fix. Is this worth the money? Does it really work like it says? I use bare minerals makeup and love the brand, but I've heard a lot about this brand and now I'm curious. I hate the heavy makeup look.