BeautyFaceFacial SkincareIT Cosmetics
Bye Bye Under Eye Brightening Eye Cream

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Brightening Eye Cream

Smooths & Brightens

Does this help dark circles or is it just to reduce puffiness?
Does this help with under eye circles?
Start your review of IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Brightening Eye Cream!
Alexis S.
Tempe, AZ
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Brightening Eye Cream uploaded by Alexis S.
Ladies!!! THIS is an under eye cream!!! It’s a thick boy!! Don’t worry about hydration, IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Brightening Eye Cream has you covered. This guy will make sure those fine lines and circles are suck up all that moisture while you’re asleep ** without ** irritating your eyeballs!!!! Possibly one of the first that doesn’t dry my eyes out or make them feel scratchy when I wake up the next morning. More reasonably priced than other eye creams out there. I do wish it was made with more “clean” and “natural” ingredients but if that was the case it probably wouldn’t work nearly as well. Try it!
Shamiza D.
Briarwood, NY
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Brightening Eye Cream uploaded by Shamiza D.
I love this eye cream. It truly brightens my dark under eye circles. I have tried many eye creams and this one is the best for me.
Sarah B.
Veneta, OR
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Brightening Eye Cream uploaded by Sarah B.
This eye cream is pretty good! It has caffeine to wake up eye bags and deputed. It’s really soft and a little goes a long way. This has lasted me so long. Great to use on a freshly cleaned face! It is also gentle for sensitive skin.
Naomi W.
Camarillo, CA
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Brightening Eye Cream uploaded by Naomi W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product! Originally received it as a sample but invested in myself and worth every penny! My eyes are looking amazing and people always tell me I don't look 40. Super love this!
Letty  S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,367 reviews
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Brightening Eye Cream uploaded by Letty  S.
I was skeptical when my friend gave me a sample but I could not believe my eyes ..... forgive the pun. The cream is non-greasy and light. The blue tint added to illuminating the eye area and concealed the darker areas under my eyes. Sometimes I blend it on my fingertips with my concealer. Works wonders.
Christine  F.
Vienna, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
I've been using this consistently for a couple of weeks. I haven't really noticed a big difference. The consistency is a bit weird and sometimes has a hard crystalized substance in it. Not sure I would recommend or buy again. The search continues for an eye cream that handles my puffy circles. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Brightening Eye Cream
Jenny Ann W.
Austin, TX
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Brightening Eye Cream uploaded by Jenny Ann W.
Purchased at: Sephora
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Brightening Eye Cream I love this product but the down side is the price. It’s a bit pricey. I struggle with having dark circles. Visibly dark! I call them panda eyes. :( Part of it is genetic on my mom’s side of family, and a lot of it is lack of sleep and stress. This eye cream help minimize my dark circles, and they fix my eye contour. They help with depuffing and brightening the eye area. I’ve never been so in love with eye skincare product until this came into my life in 2019. #eyecream #itcosmetics #byebyeundereye #asensiblelifestyle
Ashley H.
Hunker, PA
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Brightening Eye Cream uploaded by Ashley H.
I received this eye cream as a gift and ended up really liking it! The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5, is because, as it works pretty well, it doesn't seem to work as well as my Clinique eye cream. It has a very nice texture to it, and doesn't feel greasy on my skin, which is oily to begin with. It doesn't irritate my eyes either, which tend to sometimes be sensitive. You don't have to use a whole lot, and a jar lasts a long time. All in all, I really like this product and would probably purchase it for myself at the right price. #F4F I always follow back and like things :)
Monét  P.
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Brightening Eye Cream uploaded by Monét  P.
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Brightening Eye Cream uploaded by Monét  P.
I bought this eye cream on a whim during a Sephora sale & unfortunately, won’t be adding it to my permanent routine. If you like gel-like, yet slightly creamy consistencies for your eye cream, you’d definitely like this. I, however, prefer rich creams, so this wasn’t thick enough for me & left my eye area feeling a bit tight & less hydrated than what I prefer. I did notice that my eyes looked brighter after using though, but it didn’t outweigh the former concern for me. I definitely prefer IT Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream. So, again if you prefer this type of texture, I’d say try it, but if you’re like me, I suggest getting something richer. :))
Alisha  S.
Bronx, NY
1,093 reviews
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Brightening Eye Cream uploaded by Alisha  S.
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Brightening Eye Cream uploaded by Alisha  S.
I’ve been trying so many products for helping dark circles and this made it look more darker 😳 but it did make skin feel hydrated.

163 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...