BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Adrian J.
Denton, TX
This product is amazing!! It matches skin well.. it spreads and it's basically waterproof!! I swear a lot and it lasts me most if not all of the day. I haven't found a concealer that tops it yet and yes I would buy this again and again.
Victoria A.
English Harbour West, NL
I received a sample of this product from IPSY. It has changed my under eye care for life. The coverage is stellar and it is water proof! It is now one of my favorite concealers due to the fact that it is extremely opaque and not greasy like other concealers. It stays in place and doesn't feel heavy.

I never have to worry about touch ups or rubbing off. That said it's not hard to remove and you don't need some crazy secret Soviet chemical to remove this either. It comes off with a gentle cleanser. I have medium dark circles under my eyes and it clears them up instantly.

Botton line: If you hate your dark circles then this is the product for you. I will be repurchasing this consealer and will recommend to others! IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
Siuli D.
Baltimore , MD
I have dark circles under my eyes...this product is amazing! Ive tried many but this is my favorite so far as it covers fully and lasts forever.
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
This stuff is amazing! My sister in law gave it to me and it is shade "medium" so I was worried it wouldn't blend because I'm so pale. It surprisingly was fine! It is a little more yellow than my skin tone but once you blend it out, it isn't noticeably different. It gives a brightening effect to my whole face. I don't have much undereye darkness or circles, but I'm very fair skins so around my eyes my skin is more translucent. This definitely is full coverage and works amazingly. I only have to use the smallest amount. If you have under eye wrinkles, I would be worried about this falling into the creases. It is a very think cream, and has a lot of oil to it. I would definitely set it with a powder.
Kayla D.
I had such high hopes for this concealer. Unfortunately, for me, it’s causing my under eye to looked creased with or without a setting powder over it. The product wouldn’t be bad if not for that. My other complaint is that the packaging to me is almost as bad as the way chips are packaged. Lots of air to make it look like more product than it actually is. The picture below are how much is ACTUALLY in the bottle. I had only used it one time when I took this picture. And I only had used a very small amount. I love IT products. And I wanted to love this concealer. I don’t think I will be purchasing this concealer again. : (
Meghin S.
Shafter , CA
I love this IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer, the only thing is it seems a bit “greasy” when first applying. But man the coverage is incredible!
Keisha L.
Pearisburg, VA
I’m so glad to finally get this concealer and try it out! This is a very thick concealer but it works like magic! It covers any imperfections I have plus it covers tattoos! I highly recommend this product!
Fatima S.
So i got a sample and a full size concealer and i instantly fell in love with this concealer. Full coverage and creamy. Yes, it is super easy to blend and i do it with my finger. I would recommend it to everyone. Gove it a try guys
Emily T.
Los Angeles, CA
This had been my trusty concealer for 3 years now. It is definitely long lasting, great for covering small blemishes or even contouring. At a perfect price it lasts for months. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye(TM) Full Coverage Anti-Aging Waterproof Concealer Medium Tan 0.28 oz/ 8 mL IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
Kayla M.
Chillicothe, OH & Columbus, OH
I have used the travel size anti aging and the full size concealer in the shade "light." After you have it for awhile, it seems kind of drying. It's best for under the eyes, not covering blemishes so much-just because of the formula. It is full coverage.
Emily T.