BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Breezee W.
THIS IS LIFE!!! I'm not sure if I can say this.....but I got a travel size sample in another monthly make up package I get.
I am a MUA and fashion stylist, and I have never seen in all my years the kind of coverage that IT cosmetics bye bye under eye has! I have personally tried almost every concealer that's out there, and I felt like I had a brand that I was very happy with until this travel size showed up in the mail! The BEST PART?! You only need the tiniest amount for A LOT of coverage! I was heavy handed the first time using it, and not wanting to waste this magical potion.....I used it as a highlighter/contour along with my bare minerals serum foundation, too faced cocoa contour and it blended seamlessly! I have since seen it on the shopping channel and it's not cheap. BUT WORTH EVERY PENNY!!! And will last you a very long time. TRICK: warm the tube up first, not hot, just warm. Use a small thin(tapered) foundation or concealer brush and squeeze out a tiny tiny dab. Work from the inside of the eye upwards and across the lid and below the eye in sweeping short motions. You will get into all the folds, and after set with a colorless setting powder (I love RCMA colorless setting powder/NYX loose HD setting powder). No creases should happen!!! TRUST ME LADIES YOU WANT THIS CONCEALER❤️❤️👌
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
i am a huge fan of It Cosmetics, whether it be brushes, makeup, or skincare, everything that I have I truly love and use daily. I am 34 and starting to think about skincare and all things anti-aging. This concealer, along with all of their products, is actually good for your delicate under eye skin. I am very fair with yellow undertones, so shades are always a difficult issue for me. The light shade is a perfect match, being 1-2 shades lighter that my foundation (CC+ illumination in my case!) it not only covers dark circles but brightens the area. The packaging is a standard tube and I appreciate that you really have to squeeze it to make some come out. This is helpful because you only need a TINYYY bit so this prevents you from accidentally using too much. There is no scent. No skin irritation. The texture is very thick, emollient and slightly tacky. My favorite method of application is a damp beauty blender. A little goes a LONGGGG way. This tube will probably last me 2 years even with daily use. I also use it to conceal any blemishes or redness. If I wear eyeshadow (maybe once a week) I'll use this as a primer on my lids. I feel good about using this on my skin. It is pricey but it's worth it imo. I do have oily skin and this does crease if it's not blended out properly or not set with a powder. I will continue using this everyday and absolutely repurchase when I'm out. I definitely recommend!
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
Great concealer. I am a huge fan of It Cosmetics. This one does not disappoint. Good for undereye circles or blemishes.
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
This is a great concealer this it is buildable you can also use it for contouring. I've used other concealers but I must admit they are not even close to this one this one. It comes Nice packaging it is pricey but I definitely recommend this to other people because it has great coverage especially for dark circles.
Tina B.
Hermitage , Pa
This is an amazing concealer that I not only use for my under eye but also all over my face. It has great stay power and has anti aging benefits. You only need a very small amount so the tube lasts a very long time.
Brandi Q.
Kailua, HI
When I first ordered this product online I was very skeptical. I live in Hawaii so I didn't really have the option to try the product before buying it.

Payment/Price: I paid $24 and I also purchased bye bye redness for $32 in order to get free shipping. It costs about 85 cents per .01 ounces.

Quality: The product feels really nice on the skin. It isn't heavy or anything and covers really well. I bought the lightest color since I'm so fair, but I was worried because it was called neutral medium and I thought it would be too dark, but it worked out great. The formula doesn't crease at all, which says a lot because I live in an area that is very humid. My under eyes and eye lids are also a bit oily so I would just like to point out that I have used a setting powder with this product as well.

Quantity: The product comes with .28 fluid ounces, which isn't a lot, but I personally think that it is still worth the price because of how pigmented it is and how well it works.

Packaging: The packaging allows good control on how much product comes out of the tube, however, when the product starts running out it will be a bit more difficult to get everything out versus if it were in a jar or something else. Good to just throw in your bag if you are on the go though :)

Overall, I think that this is an excellent product and I would recommend it to a friend. Now if only they sold it at the Sephora in Hawaii!!! shipping is a pain in the neck to pay! ><
Katelyn Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really like this but I wish it was a little more hydrating. A little goes a long way, you could cover your whole face with a tiny bead of it. Really thick coverage but can be blended out or mixed with moisturizer to sheer it out.
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
After wanting to try this for like ever, I finally received it in my ipsy bag this month! When I used it, I kept in mind that other reviews I’d read warn to only put a tiny dollop on then blend because the pigmentation is UNREAL! One tiny dot of product literally is enough to cover half of my face! It blends out effortlessly too, no issues at all. It covered every imperfection and truly said bye bye to my undereye issues! I also love that it contains Hyaluronic acid and hydrolyzed collagen for some wonderful anti aging benefits. I will definitely purchase full size, even though this deluxe size sample will last forever with as little product I have to use! Highly recommend!
Alicia W.
Windsor, CT
This FULL COVERAGE under-eye concealer works like a charm! A little goes a long way with this product so you know you will be getting your money's worth with this tube as it will last you quite some time. It can cover the most stubborn dark circles and since it is waterproof it is perfect for the warmer months or those of you that reside in a warmer climate.

PRO TIP: this is best applied with a synthetic bristled concealer brush. Squeeze a little dot of this concealer onto the top of your hand and grab the concealer with your synthetic bristled concealer brush and start at the out corner of the eye working your way in. It will do miracles.
Kacee B.
Centerton, AR
Wow! I've never used a more full coverage concealer in my life! I'm knocking it down one star due to the fact that it can be drying. But if you're in need of a full coverage concealer, this is it!!
Emily T.