BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Amanda P.
Auburn, AL
Coverage was great, but the product was very clumpy. It is not buildable - more product, more clumps. It also settled into my lines very badly. The packaging was very nice though. I would not buy again.
Natalie C.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I hate to say it but I'm not a fan of this concealer!  It has good coverage but it's just way too easy to crease up on me even with heavy setting with powder.  It could be a good option for someone with drier undereyes but for me it is just too thick and prone to creasing to use it.
Melanie G.
This is a super thick concealer with heavy coverage, and is so thick it actually takes some effort to squeeze it out of the tube. You only need a tiny amount, and I definitely set this with powder or it will crease up on me. If you want no signs of undereye circles you should get this.
Kristin D.
Blue River, WI
Love this concealer. It's really great depending on what kind of look you're going for and how you apply. It can look kind of cakey and heavy if you put too much on. Keep in light with this concealer. It's super creamy and rich in pigment and will cover almost anything you need it to.
Rachel N.
Norwalk, CT
I love this product!! I sometimes use it to cover up my pimples as well as my under eyes and it woks beautifully!! It gives a flawless coverage but it is o the thicker side. If you do not like thick concealers then I wouldn't recommend
Lily W.
Ann Arbor, MI
This concealer provides pretty nice coverage, but I found it to be way too thick and difficult to blend out. It does become easier to work with when warmed up with my fingers, but I felt like I was pulling at my undereye area in an effort to apply it. The color match was great but I wish it was easier to work with!
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
This concealer works great - especially when used over a color corrector. It's super easy to blend; I love to use a blending doing to pack it into my skin. My only beef with it is that I tend to have to reapply concealer about halfway through my day - even with a powder overtop.
Deya B.
I use this product by itself or when I do a full face look. The consistency of this product is thick and a little goes a long way. I recommend this product if your wanting to cover up breakouts, redskin, or imperfections on your skin.
Jenny M.
Everett, WA
This concealer is definitely full coverage. I use the finest amount and it goes a long way. The only thing I don't like about it is that there is not that many shades to chose from. I use medium neutral but it still seams a little too light for me and none of the others match me well enough.
Stephanie F.
Copperas Cove, TX
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
So I just bought this concealer and so far so good! A little bit goes a long way and the coverage is really good. I personally get really big bags under my eyes and this concealer makes them way less noticeable. Really easy to use and blend, also decently priced. I recommend.
Emily T.