BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Claudia T.
Alto, TX
This is a full coverage concealer that works well on under eye circles. It blends well and looks natural. I have to be careful not to put it on too heavily because it settles in to the fine lines around my eyes. Overall a great product though as long as its used sparingly if you are older.
Stephanie D.
Stuttgart
Review for: Light more...
Love, love, love this product! I received it as a sample in my Ipsy bag. It was easy to apply and blended very well. I used it on spots on my face and as an eyeshadow primer as well and it hides blemishes very well and helps hold eye shadow. I would definitely recommend this product.
Marybeth B.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Antiaging more...
My go-to for a full coverage concealer. It hides darkness and corrects color perfectly. No more bags with this stuff!! It is on the pricier side... but we'll worth it. Love to set it with a good powder, lasts all day long.
Amanda C.
Willimantic, CT
Review for: Antiaging more...
Big fan on this concealer. It goes on THICK. Beauty blender required and prepare to be blending for a while but it does not move for anything. This concealer will survive the apocalypse, I'm sure of it.
Alyshia J.
Edmond, OK
I have a lot of redness going on on my face and so I've had a hard time finding a concealer that matched my skin and covered! When I found this and tried it on I fell in love! A little goes a long way and it cover so well! I recommend this product to anyone!
Alyssa V.
Bye Bye Under Eye is honestly the best concealer I have ever tried. It hides any darkness or puffiness under the eye to give you a beautiful anti aged look.
It last all day for me I never have to retouch it, always looks flawless!
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
This concealer works great - especially when used over a color corrector. It's super easy to blend; I love to use a blending doing to pack it into my skin. My only beef with it is that I tend to have to reapply concealer about halfway through my day - even with a powder overtop.
Adrian J.
Denton, TX
This product is amazing!! It matches skin well.. it spreads and it's basically waterproof!! I swear a lot and it lasts me most if not all of the day. I haven't found a concealer that tops it yet and yes I would buy this again and again.
Candis M.
Review for: Antiaging more...
It has Very good coverage but it's super thick and hard to blend so it ends up showing every crack and crease plus flakes, for me it lasts the entire day, I probably wouldn't purchase it again only because of how thick it was but like I was before it does have good coverage.
Angela G.
Island Lake, IL
Review for: Antiaging more...
Love this concealer! I have used it as foundation and set it with powder and it lasts for a good 4-5 hours. Definitely needed so touch ups and I did have some creasing under my eye, it almost made it look like I had quite a few wrinkles. It's a little pricey, but you actually don't need to use much, so it lasts quite a long time!
Emily T.