BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does it crease?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Hannah M.
Love this concealer! Such great coverage. Not the easiest to blend with a sponge but love this with a brush. Make sure to set it or it will crease, but to me this isn't a problem as I always do this anyways. My only problem is that the packaging is difficult to squeeze the product out.
Hattie V.
Markesan, WI
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I really enjoyed this concealer to cover my dark circles. The only problem I had with this product is how thick it is which causes it to crease easier than most. Setting it helps a lot with the creasing which is why I still have it 4 stars
Ashleigh H.
Russellville, TN
Hands down the best concealer I have ever used. I use it for my under eye area. It doesn't crease and lasts all day. It's like benefit erase paste but 10x better. Definitely would buy again! This concealer and a iced latte from Starbucks is what get me through all day college lectures!
Tiffany T.
Hanover, IN
Review for: Ultra Fair, Light more...
If you have dark circles you need this in your life! Lack of sleep no longer shown all over my eyes! This magical goodness takes care of it all! I have yet to find something else to do this at a cheaper price!
Pamela T.
New City, NY
Review for: Antiaging more...
I'm very impressed with the IT Bye Bye Under Eye concealer. I have very dark circles under my eyes and have a lot of trouble finding a good concealer. This concealer is terrific. While it is a bit thick you only need a few dots to really do the job. I find it gives me great coverage, lasts all day and really brightens up my face!
Erica S.
Florissant, MO
I love that Bye Bye Under Eye is illuminating and full coverage.  However, I have had major issues with it creasing and doesn't seem to want to stay put.  Maybe that is because I didn't know to set with a powder?  So, I would definitely be willing to give it another shot!
soolmoz t.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this stuff! A tiny bit goes a long way and the consistency is great for avoiding crinkly under eyes . It is a little on the pricey side but since you have to use the tiniest amount it lasts forever . It's super easy to blend and definetly one of my favotire under eye products .
Tanya P.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
almost done with the tube, and that says a lot.  A confessed concealer junkie, this is great to conceal my eye discoloration which is all around my eyes.  Staying power is much better with a primer.  It does crease, but i'm in my 30s with some lines so what doesn't? Very similar to the tarte marjuca concealer.
Emerald Y.
Review for: Neutral Medium, Neutral Medium more...
Im in love with this concealer and my makeup is not complete without it. Its very hydrating and good for all skin type. I already on my 3rd one and would repurchase it as long as its still in the market. I would highly recommanded this concealer to those who want to look extra flawless.
Caroline B.
Chattanooga, TN
This concealer really is perfect for dark circles and sleepy eyes. It stays all day and works great. The packaging is well done and easy to use. It goes great with It's CC cream foundation. It can be a little bit heavier, but it is perfect for full coverage. I would highly recommend it!
Emily T.