BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Tanya P.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
almost done with the tube, and that says a lot.  A confessed concealer junkie, this is great to conceal my eye discoloration which is all around my eyes.  Staying power is much better with a primer.  It does crease, but i'm in my 30s with some lines so what doesn't? Very similar to the tarte marjuca concealer.
Erica S.
Florissant, MO
I love that Bye Bye Under Eye is illuminating and full coverage.  However, I have had major issues with it creasing and doesn't seem to want to stay put.  Maybe that is because I didn't know to set with a powder?  So, I would definitely be willing to give it another shot!
WHITNEY S.
Ogden, UT
AMAZING..... I will never go back! This is the only concealer you will ever need. This formula is phenomenal, it's thick and full coverage but this stuff DOES NOT budge! In the past I have used thick concealers but they crease and move or melt away but bye bye under eye goes on smooth and stays that way until you are ready to take it off
Emerald Y.
Review for: Neutral Medium, Neutral Medium more...
Im in love with this concealer and my makeup is not complete without it. Its very hydrating and good for all skin type. I already on my 3rd one and would repurchase it as long as its still in the market. I would highly recommanded this concealer to those who want to look extra flawless.
Samantha B.
Wilmington, NC
My number one complaint about IT Cosmetics in general is that they only have a few shades available. This product was very tacky and heavy, but still not blendable or buildable. I have very dark under eye circles and wrinkles (hooray for genetics). For the price, it wasn't worth it for me.
Tiffany N.
Gilbert, AZ
Used this for about a year and it's pretty good. Nice shade choices and good consistency. I have really dark circles under my eyes and I felt like it didn't cover them all that way and it wore off some halfway through the day.
I now use NYX under eye concealer and I feel like it is comparable for a lot less money and has better coverage.
Hannah M.
Love this concealer! Such great coverage. Not the easiest to blend with a sponge but love this with a brush. Make sure to set it or it will crease, but to me this isn't a problem as I always do this anyways. My only problem is that the packaging is difficult to squeeze the product out.
Allison L.
Richmond, VA
If you didn't get quite enough sleep the night before, using this product will hide any bags or discoloration from exhaustion. I've used this several times as my go to after long nights of studying or working. It's blendable, highly concentrated (a little goes a long way, especially for the price). Would absolutely recommend to friends
Meg W.
Review for: Light more...
Cannot say enough about this product. My sister told me about it and I was instantly hooked. Covers dark undereye circles and doesn't settle into fine lines and creases. One of the creamiest under-eye concealers I've ever used. Also use it to dab in the creases by my nose, to be honest.
Leslie W.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This product is amazing!!!! It is the only product that I have found that will cover my horrible undereye!!! They are very bad and everything I have tried has not even put a dent in trying to cover them up but this product covers them fantastically!!! I recommend this to everyone!!!!
Emily T.