BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Pamela T.
New City, NY
Review for: Antiaging more...
I'm very impressed with the IT Bye Bye Under Eye concealer. I have very dark circles under my eyes and have a lot of trouble finding a good concealer. This concealer is terrific. While it is a bit thick you only need a few dots to really do the job. I find it gives me great coverage, lasts all day and really brightens up my face!
Danielle D.
Morristown, NJ
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I absolutely LOVE this concealer. I use it every morning to hide the very minimal signs of wrinkles I'm starting to show. I also use it as a primer for eye shadow or top eyeliner. It stays on all day. Great for pimples too.
Tanya P.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
almost done with the tube, and that says a lot.  A confessed concealer junkie, this is great to conceal my eye discoloration which is all around my eyes.  Staying power is much better with a primer.  It does crease, but i'm in my 30s with some lines so what doesn't? Very similar to the tarte marjuca concealer.
soolmoz t.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this stuff! A tiny bit goes a long way and the consistency is great for avoiding crinkly under eyes . It is a little on the pricey side but since you have to use the tiniest amount it lasts forever . It's super easy to blend and definetly one of my favotire under eye products .
Allison L.
Richmond, VA
If you didn't get quite enough sleep the night before, using this product will hide any bags or discoloration from exhaustion. I've used this several times as my go to after long nights of studying or working. It's blendable, highly concentrated (a little goes a long way, especially for the price). Would absolutely recommend to friends
Emerald Y.
Review for: Neutral Medium, Neutral Medium more...
Im in love with this concealer and my makeup is not complete without it. Its very hydrating and good for all skin type. I already on my 3rd one and would repurchase it as long as its still in the market. I would highly recommanded this concealer to those who want to look extra flawless.
Hattie V.
Markesan, WI
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I really enjoyed this concealer to cover my dark circles. The only problem I had with this product is how thick it is which causes it to crease easier than most. Setting it helps a lot with the creasing which is why I still have it 4 stars
Hannah M.
Love this concealer! Such great coverage. Not the easiest to blend with a sponge but love this with a brush. Make sure to set it or it will crease, but to me this isn't a problem as I always do this anyways. My only problem is that the packaging is difficult to squeeze the product out.
Briana F.
American Fork, UT
This is the perfect under eye concealer that doubles as a beautiful cream highlighter. A small dab of product goes a long way. I usually will apply a few small dots in a triangle shape under my eye and blend down and outward with a beauty blender. I've had my tube for a year and after using almost everyday, it still looks brand new.
Tiffany N.
Gilbert, AZ
Used this for about a year and it's pretty good. Nice shade choices and good consistency. I have really dark circles under my eyes and I felt like it didn't cover them all that way and it wore off some halfway through the day.
I now use NYX under eye concealer and I feel like it is comparable for a lot less money and has better coverage.
Emily T.