BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Hattie V.
Markesan, WI
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I really enjoyed this concealer to cover my dark circles. The only problem I had with this product is how thick it is which causes it to crease easier than most. Setting it helps a lot with the creasing which is why I still have it 4 stars
soolmoz t.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this stuff! A tiny bit goes a long way and the consistency is great for avoiding crinkly under eyes . It is a little on the pricey side but since you have to use the tiniest amount it lasts forever . It's super easy to blend and definetly one of my favotire under eye products .
Jackie S.
Review for: Anti-Aging, Fair more...
What a great impulse buy. This is the only concealer that I've ever used that actually disguises, not hides, my allergy shiners. I can tell such a noticeable difference in using this compared to my Clinique All About Eyes Concealer that it's remarkable. I have recommended this to anyone who will listen. WOW.
Caroline B.
Chattanooga, TN
This concealer really is perfect for dark circles and sleepy eyes. It stays all day and works great. The packaging is well done and easy to use. It goes great with It's CC cream foundation. It can be a little bit heavier, but it is perfect for full coverage. I would highly recommend it!
Walida D.
Ft Washington, MD
Absolutely love this product! This concealer offers full coverage and is great for those days when you wake up with dark circles or bags. It will brighten your under eyes and leave you looking fresh and ready for the day!
Samantha B.
Wilmington, NC
My number one complaint about IT Cosmetics in general is that they only have a few shades available. This product was very tacky and heavy, but still not blendable or buildable. I have very dark under eye circles and wrinkles (hooray for genetics). For the price, it wasn't worth it for me.
Danielle D.
Morristown, NJ
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I absolutely LOVE this concealer. I use it every morning to hide the very minimal signs of wrinkles I'm starting to show. I also use it as a primer for eye shadow or top eyeliner. It stays on all day. Great for pimples too.
Krystin D.
North Lima, OH
This concealer is AMAZING! It offers extremely full coverage AND is still extremely blendable. Even the darkest undereye circles can be covered with this product and it is so much longer wearing than any other concealer I've tried in the past. Definitely a staple in my makeup routine!
Pamela T.
New City, NY
Review for: Antiaging more...
I'm very impressed with the IT Bye Bye Under Eye concealer. I have very dark circles under my eyes and have a lot of trouble finding a good concealer. This concealer is terrific. While it is a bit thick you only need a few dots to really do the job. I find it gives me great coverage, lasts all day and really brightens up my face!
Tanya P.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
almost done with the tube, and that says a lot.  A confessed concealer junkie, this is great to conceal my eye discoloration which is all around my eyes.  Staying power is much better with a primer.  It does crease, but i'm in my 30s with some lines so what doesn't? Very similar to the tarte marjuca concealer.
Emily T.