BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Cindy M.
Birmingham, AL
I received a sample of this in my Ipsy bag, and it has lasted a very long time. It only takes a tiny dab of product to cover dark circles. If you apply the product the way the directions say then it will work perfectly.
Jessica H.
Fort Wayne, IN
This stuff is seriously amazing. It covers up everything and a little really does go a long way with this product. It is expensive but I think it's worth it because it lasts so long. Would definitely get again and recommend.
Tiffany C.
Stoneham, MA
This concealer is incredible. It's not super heavy and it doesn't create under eye creases as other formulas do. The packaging isn't much to wow the eye but it's what's inside that counts. I use it under my eyes everyday before I put foundation on. I would recommend this products to friends and clients alike.
Brooke P.
Modesto, CA
Literally the best concealer I have ever tried. I received a sample of it, and bought it as soon as I ran out. Not only does it cover dark under eye circles, it also brightens up the area, making you look more awake. A make up must have!

Have now used this for about a year and a half and am still obsessed!!
Alejandra D.
I have been using this product religiously for the past 4 years. Not only does it cover my dark circles but it’s also easy to apply. A little goes a long way. You can use this for all your trouble areas. I will definitely continue to use this daily! IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
Sunshine V.
Santa Ana, CA
It is sooooooooo amazing. A little goes a long way. It makes me look like I never been tired before in my life. Thanks to the employee at ultra for referring me to the "best concealer" much love! Would purchase again. Also. It's very pricy, like $20 or so.
Amber C.
Love! Love! Love! This concealer is legit. I have horrific dark circles that are hereditary and most concealers do little to hide them. This is one of the best under eye concealers I've ever used. My only (small) complaint is that isn't very hydrating but that can be fixed by using an eye cream and or serum before applying it.
jada w.
Hollywood, FL
the it cosmetics bye bye under eye full coverage waterproof concealer, is one of my favorite concealers to use to spot conceal and conceal my under eyes, especially when i am going to be outside in the sun or in the water because i know for sure it won't go anywhere. i wouldn't recommend this product to do any major highlighting becuase it does get a little cakey but other than that the perfect spot conceal and undereye concealer that stays in place all day
Megan B.
Longview, TX
It's a very thick formula abd takes a great deal of pressure to squeeze from the bottle. A little goes a long way, though! Rub it between your fingers tips to heat and thin before patting it under your eyes. I also use it around my nostrils, where I have severely sensitive skin, to completely mask redness.
Ana C.
Murfreesboro, TN
why is this concealer so great?! I could honestly skip the foundation and just use this on my red areas and under my eyes and be fine. it goes on smoothly and it covers flawlessly. I love almost all of It's products and this one does not disappoint either!
Emily T.