BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Jessica L.
Lakeview, OR
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I got the neutral medium travel size after receiving a sample. I would truly choose the lighter color but didn't want a full size. This being said, I feel like the neutral medium covers a broad spectrum of skin tones. The coverage is AMAZING and doesn't crease. Highly recommend! Little pricey.
April P.
Taunton, MA
Honestly a little goes a very long way! I have dark undereyes, always have. This product covers and brightens and best of all DOES NOT CAKE OR CREASE! #influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Alicia C.
Woodbury, CT
I can't say enough good things about this concealer. It's very easy to apply and easy to blend with my concealer brush or beauty blender. It lasts the entire time I'm at work .. which is nice for night shift ! A product that I won't stop using it gets rid of my dark circles which is amazing
Morgan J.
Review for: Light more...
This is the most high coverage concealer I have ever used. If you struggle with dark undereye circles I highly recommend investing in this product because it works so well. It is extremely pigmented and thick so you only need a very small amount so the tube will last you a really long time.
Megan D.
Rio Vista, CA
This product is my absolute go to under eye concealer! It hides the little creases under my eyes flawlessly. It also covers up any discoloration I may have as well. Being a mommy It seems like I always have dark circles under my eyes haha so this works great for me. The consistency is a little sticky and feels a little thick it was a little hard to get used to at first but one I saw what a big difference it made it didn't matter how it felt! Highly reccomend this product!
Jessica T.
West Palm Beach
It's odd how much I love this stuff. At first it feels tacky but it has a tendency to just melt right into my skin and take my darkness away. Be careful, a little goes a LONG way. I have bought this concealer a few times.
Ally G.
Blacklick, OH
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
With this concealer, a little goes a very long way. A tiny dab will cover your whole under eye and blends out easily. The neutral medium works for my skin tone even though I am quite fair. I have only ever gotten trial sizes and they last forever. I only wish that it was a bit less oily.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
After two weeks using, is my favorite Concelear. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Anti-Aging Concelear, With only a tiniest drop of this super-potent cover-up Said Bye to a lot under eyes issues!! I Higly Recommend to all type of skins and to girls of all ages.
Cody M.
London, KY
This concelear is really good. The coverage is so great and it has most conceleaers beat in that aspect. I like that it's in a tube I can squeeze and cut when I'm getting low, and I like the formula, but it wish it was a little less sticky and a little easier to blend. All and all, I would recommend this to people and I would buy it again!
Karina H.
I use this concealer on top of my Bobbi brown corrector in light to medium bisque. I have really dry undereyes with heavy dark circles so covering them is tough but I have found that these two together are a nice combination if you use it sparingly. It's a nice hydrating creamy texture which I prefer.
Emily T.