BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does it crease?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Ash C.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This is really pigmented which I liked a lot! The color
matched me well as I'm kinda a place ghostly..BOO! it stays on quite long, and most importantly (for
Me) covered my dark circles!! It didn't seep into the depths of the lines under my eyes which is a plus, and it honestly blended out very well!
Maddie P.
The coverage of this stuff is insane! This concealer easily covers any blemish or dark circle that I put it on. The only down side is that I did find this product to be very very thick and hard to blend. Coverage is always a plus, as long as it's blendable!
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
This is a really great under eye concealer. A little goes along way. My under eye bags are horrible. This concealer hides my under eyes for sure just like it's suppose too. I mean at a certain angle you can still see them but not as much! I love this concealer. Super coverage so really don't use a lot!
Maureen P.
Stockton, CA
It Cosmetics Bye-Bye Undereye is a great undereye concealer. It is a little heavy and can sometimes settle into fine lines and wrinkles, but does an excellent job hiding undereye darkness. I don't find it to be the best for my aging undereyes, but it would be amazing for someone with less texture.
Sharon F.
E Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This concealer is one of my faves - my other fave is the Tarte shape tape.  A little goes a long way with this; you truly only need a tiny amount for full coverage in your under eye area. It doesn't settle into my fine lines like many other concealers. Easy to apply and blends well.
Heather R.
Oregon City, OR
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This is a very thick formula so I actually don't like using it for my under eye area but it is amazing at covering blemishes/imperfections. It is buildable but I find the more I add the cakier it tends to look so I usually just use one layer. I use my fingers to tap it in first because I find the warmth of my fingers helps it to blend out a bit more
Ashley W.
Review for: Neutral Medium, Other more...
I do enjoy this product. The coverage it offers is amazing. It gives a dewy finish that I'm not crazy about and will crease if not set. I prefer this product to cover my dark circles and to use a different concealer for highlighting over my foundation. This tube will last you a lifetime though!
Lindsay G.
Parrottsville, TN
i received this product when i ordered a package deal from it cosmetics. it illuminates the under eye nicely, seems to be most definitely buildable, most times will last all day without any cracking or flaws around they eye. i am overall impressed with this product and would probably purchase again.
Gabbee G.
Chattanooga, TN
The best under eye concealer i have ever used! One tube lasted me forever! It really covers up under eye bags and dark circles! A little goes a long way with this product. Also works very well to cover blemishes. I would definitely recommend this product to any one shopping for a new concealer!
Mel S.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I like this product but the color range is not the best, the coverage is total a little bit if it goes a long way but it feel heavy under the eyes. I used it for spot concealer but the color was to light to do that. I lile the packaging it comes handy when you are doing multiple faces in one day.
Emily T.