BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Lindsay G.
Parrottsville, TN
i received this product when i ordered a package deal from it cosmetics. it illuminates the under eye nicely, seems to be most definitely buildable, most times will last all day without any cracking or flaws around they eye. i am overall impressed with this product and would probably purchase again.
Sharon F.
E Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This concealer is one of my faves - my other fave is the Tarte shape tape.  A little goes a long way with this; you truly only need a tiny amount for full coverage in your under eye area. It doesn't settle into my fine lines like many other concealers. Easy to apply and blends well.
Gabbee G.
Chattanooga, TN
The best under eye concealer i have ever used! One tube lasted me forever! It really covers up under eye bags and dark circles! A little goes a long way with this product. Also works very well to cover blemishes. I would definitely recommend this product to any one shopping for a new concealer!
Mel S.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I like this product but the color range is not the best, the coverage is total a little bit if it goes a long way but it feel heavy under the eyes. I used it for spot concealer but the color was to light to do that. I lile the packaging it comes handy when you are doing multiple faces in one day.
Adrianna S.
Salt Lake City, UT
This is hands down... the best concealer! I've used every brand you can think of and I always still reach out for bye bye under eye! It is easily blendable. All the shades allow for an easy match no matter your tone and it provides amazing coverage that is also build able! Would highly recommend!
Rosaline K.
pasadena, CA
I've tried ALOT from IT cosmetics and nothing has failed me... this concealer is such a natural full coverage concealer. Make sure to use a beauty blender for this and set it with a powder other wise it'll feel greasy and crease. Also this is hydrating which I really appreciate. Would repurchase.
Bee R.
Yuma, AZ
Review for: Antiaging more...
I borrowed this from my moms makeup bag. It has a nice clean packaging. It has great coverage! I didn't need to use a lot. A little goes a long way to cover my under eye circles and blemishes. It lasted all day. I might just have to buy it for myself!
Rachel S.
Hermitage, TN
This is a very effective concealer. The formula is thick and sticky, so it lasts for a long time and only needs a small amount of the product to do the job. I usually apply with my fingers and blend out with a beauty blender. It is also useful to set with a powder, but not totally necessary.
Veronica C.
I love this It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer. It is high coverage and is amazing for covering dark circles and blemishes. It needs to be set with powder or it can be tacky on your skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Alicia C.
Woodbury, CT
I can't say enough good things about this concealer. It's very easy to apply and easy to blend with my concealer brush or beauty blender. It lasts the entire time I'm at work .. which is nice for night shift ! A product that I won't stop using it gets rid of my dark circles which is amazing
Emily T.