BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Jessica E.
Fort Edward , NY
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Great and powerful concealer! Very concentrated you will only need a bit to conceal your under eyes. Very highly pigmented and rich cream texture. Defiantly does what it says-say goodbye to your under eye circles. .
kristen r.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It is the perfect size to carry in your purse and the smell is amazing! It has helped cover my dark circles a lot and i could not find a good concealer for awhile. I use it every day over my foundation and i set it with a setting powder after i apply it. I would highly recommend!
Cara K.
Best undereye concealer ever! 24 bucks and totally waterproof and long wearing. Won't crease because it doesn't have any talc! I recommend warming up the product before using on the back of your hand and using a small. brush to apply. Only con is they need more colors! I have to mix light and medium.
Whitney R.
This is a phenomenal eye concealer! Takes my dark circles away in a flash! Plus it's hydrating. I never have to reapply. It works well with foundations and setting powders. I would recommend this to dry, oily or combo skin.
Kayla C.
Idaho falls, ID
For the price i wouldn't buy this product again, I have used drug store products for half the price. This is a good product but like I said nothing spectacular you can get the same thing for cheaper for the same results. It does contain better products so might see a bigger difference in the long run
Jordan H.
Monessen, PA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This is currently my favorite concealer for covering my dark circles!!! It has awesome coverage! It has a thick formula. I do not use it for highlighting, strictly just for coverage under the eyes. Super blendable. I recommend this concealer to everyone looking for a concealer that gives great coverage
Laura H.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This is a really thick under eye concealer that left no trace of dark circles and covered blemishes perfectly. It's very long lasting, but does need a good setting powder to ensure no creasing or fine lines from the concealer, but i would recommend to anyone with dark under eyes or blemishes
Teahlyn E.
Loveland, OH
Review for: Antiaging more...
Really covers my dark circles! Just be sure to set with a powder for all day coverage. Can build coverage as needed. The packaging is great and makes the product easy to use. I recommend it to all of my friends!
Katie V.
Standish, MI
I love this concealer. It is full coverage, can be applied with fingers or a brush and makes my skin look flawless but natural. A little goes a very long way and since its so heavy, if too much is applied it can settle into creases. Use less and you'll love it. It does need to be set - I feel like if I don't set it my face feels creamy and 'wet' still.
Fabi V.
Indio, CA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I love this concealer! So I have really bad panda 🐼 eyes and I'm also a mother of a 15 month old so a good night sleep doesn't happen often. But this stuff hides my panda eyes and makes me look as if I got a full nights sleep. The only thing is this product is tacky and must be set with powder if not it will crease. With a little powder I'm out the door.
Emily T.