BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Kayla C.
Idaho falls, ID
For the price i wouldn't buy this product again, I have used drug store products for half the price. This is a good product but like I said nothing spectacular you can get the same thing for cheaper for the same results. It does contain better products so might see a bigger difference in the long run
Cara K.
Best undereye concealer ever! 24 bucks and totally waterproof and long wearing. Won't crease because it doesn't have any talc! I recommend warming up the product before using on the back of your hand and using a small. brush to apply. Only con is they need more colors! I have to mix light and medium.
Jordan H.
Monessen, PA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This is currently my favorite concealer for covering my dark circles!!! It has awesome coverage! It has a thick formula. I do not use it for highlighting, strictly just for coverage under the eyes. Super blendable. I recommend this concealer to everyone looking for a concealer that gives great coverage
Megan P.
Lorain, OH
This is some serious stuff! Definitely needs set with a powder to keep from creasing. Could use a salmon colored corrector if you have really purple under eyes like me. Thick and you need a very tiny drop and it helps to warm on your finger and gently tap in then blend with a beauty blender further.
Elizabeth J.
Raleigh, NC
Omg I purchased a full size of this baby and have completely used it up. Take into account you only need the tiniest amount to have full coverage for your under eyes!! I absolutely love this product and will repurchase
Avinaash S.
Potomac, MD
Although the product does what it says -- covers under eye circles -- the shade range is disappointing. If you are darker than medium skin tone, you will not find a shade. It is also very easy to go overboard with this product so one must be careful with the amount used. Hydration and a good setting powder is key for thisbe concealer to live up to its claims.
Laura H.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This is a really thick under eye concealer that left no trace of dark circles and covered blemishes perfectly. It's very long lasting, but does need a good setting powder to ensure no creasing or fine lines from the concealer, but i would recommend to anyone with dark under eyes or blemishes
Teahlyn E.
Loveland, OH
Review for: Antiaging more...
Really covers my dark circles! Just be sure to set with a powder for all day coverage. Can build coverage as needed. The packaging is great and makes the product easy to use. I recommend it to all of my friends!
Katie V.
Standish, MI
I love this concealer. It is full coverage, can be applied with fingers or a brush and makes my skin look flawless but natural. A little goes a very long way and since its so heavy, if too much is applied it can settle into creases. Use less and you'll love it. It does need to be set - I feel like if I don't set it my face feels creamy and 'wet' still.
Mya G.
McAllen, TX
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This is an amazing product! I got a sample of this and it lasted such a long time! It’s very easy to blend and it WATERPROOF!! It’s FULL coverage!! A little goes a long way!! love it! It can be a tacky feeling but just set it with a powder and it’s fine! But I love it and I recommend this product!
Emily T.