BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Karen O.
I love the consistency, it's thick and super full coverage. The color range could be a better selection range for different skin tones. As far as creasing since it is so thick it does tend to crease a bit even if it's been set other than that this concealer is amazing !
Justine C.
Saint Francis , MN
This is my all time favorite concealer. It goes on well with a sponge and doesn't get stuck in the fine lines under the eyes. I have blue tiny veins under my eyes and it does wonders covering them up. I use on acne on my chin occasionally and helps magically even though it's not on my under eye. My go to product for life
Kylie G.
Tampa, FL
I LOVE this product! It provides the perfect amount of coverage for under eye bags and discoloration, as well as for areas of the face that suffer from redness or breakouts. However, I do suggest using a setting powder immediately after application in order to prevent creasing.
Amanda F.
Obsessed with this product. The best undereye concealer I've ever used - better than Tarte Shape Tape, but it depends on what you're looking for. This has such and opaque, full coverage finish while still looking natural. The only downside is the amount of time it takes to blend it out, due to the thick consistency, but it is made up for in anti-aging and anti-creasing coverage!
jamielynncox C.
My favorite concealer. It is very water resistant/waterproof. I Haven't had a problem with it starting to crease. Really conceals redness well and gives you a nice subtle glow as it covers. The staying power is very impressive. I would recommend this concealer to those that want serious staying power and have some redness to conceal also.
Gabrielle O.
Bentonville , AR
I got this in as a sample. Omg!! I've never had luck with concealers. My face hates me when I come to them. This is just amazing though! I never had a problem with creasing or it being too cakey. I'll definitely be going back to get the full size. At one point I had the idea to mix it with one of my tinted moisturizers. I needed a little more coverage that day. Best idea ever!
Kimberly D.
Moscow, ID
This turned out feeling and looking incredibly greasy, even after being set with powder. It creased quickly and easily no matter what I used for setting powder. I think I tried five different powders. The blending was a bit difficult because it was so thick and I wasn't impressed. It had good coverage, yes, but didn't work well for me.
vix n.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff is AMAZING. I generally love IT Cosmetics for what they accomplish. I use this both under my eyes and as a spot treatment when I break out and it covers EVERYTHING-- including my stubborn acne scars. The only thing I dislike is that it's very tacky, so it can be hard to blend. I recommend a beauty blender instead of a concealer brush!
Diana H.
Elk grove, CA
Starting with the pros, I love how this concealer is full coverage! It definitely covers all my dark circles and a little tiny bit of product goes a very very long way! I love how its very easy to blend and lasts a long time without creasing very much compared to other concealers I have tried. However, I do have to say that it can be kind of drying once I apply very close to the lower lash line.
Kitana V.
Milwaukee
Not a wide variety of shades, but honestly the BEST concealer I have ever tried. Easy to apply and blend, gives a wonderful dewy concealing effect...gentle pats are usually the way I apply it. It does settle into the lines later in the day, but still good at covering the dark circles. Definitely would recommend this to others, it's a wonderful product!
Emily T.