BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...4 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
kristen r.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It is the perfect size to carry in your purse and the smell is amazing! It has helped cover my dark circles a lot and i could not find a good concealer for awhile. I use it every day over my foundation and i set it with a setting powder after i apply it. I would highly recommend!
Whitney R.
This is a phenomenal eye concealer! Takes my dark circles away in a flash! Plus it's hydrating. I never have to reapply. It works well with foundations and setting powders. I would recommend this to dry, oily or combo skin.
Kayla C.
Idaho falls, ID
For the price i wouldn't buy this product again, I have used drug store products for half the price. This is a good product but like I said nothing spectacular you can get the same thing for cheaper for the same results. It does contain better products so might see a bigger difference in the long run
Cara K.
Best undereye concealer ever! 24 bucks and totally waterproof and long wearing. Won't crease because it doesn't have any talc! I recommend warming up the product before using on the back of your hand and using a small. brush to apply. Only con is they need more colors! I have to mix light and medium.
Jordan H.
Monessen, PA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This is currently my favorite concealer for covering my dark circles!!! It has awesome coverage! It has a thick formula. I do not use it for highlighting, strictly just for coverage under the eyes. Super blendable. I recommend this concealer to everyone looking for a concealer that gives great coverage
Avinaash S.
Potomac, MD
Although the product does what it says -- covers under eye circles -- the shade range is disappointing. If you are darker than medium skin tone, you will not find a shade. It is also very easy to go overboard with this product so one must be careful with the amount used. Hydration and a good setting powder is key for thisbe concealer to live up to its claims.
Betsy W.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
100% best concealer I've ever used. Covers up all dark circles. It is a little pricy but it's worth the money. It has a thicker consistency so a little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend the concealer but also any of It cosmetics products
Domenica S.
Monticello, NY
i love love love this product. I will say it can get very cakey and cause creases under the eye area. you must not layer it, but most definitely set it with a good setting translucent powder to create the flawless look. i didnt think i would like this product because of how thick it was. little did i know; it became apart of my everyday routine.
Mya G.
McAllen, TX
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This is an amazing product! I got a sample of this and it lasted such a long time! It’s very easy to blend and it WATERPROOF!! It’s FULL coverage!! A little goes a long way!! love it! It can be a tacky feeling but just set it with a powder and it’s fine! But I love it and I recommend this product!
Teahlyn E.
Loveland, OH
Review for: Antiaging more...
Really covers my dark circles! Just be sure to set with a powder for all day coverage. Can build coverage as needed. The packaging is great and makes the product easy to use. I recommend it to all of my friends!
Emily T.