BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Jessica H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Antiaging more...
This stuff is seriously amazing. It covers up everything and a little really does go a long way with this product. It is expensive but I think it's worth it because it lasts so long. Would definitely get again and recommend.
Alexandra R.
Murray, KY
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I DONT KNOW HOW I EVER LIVED WITHOUT THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!! I am only 22 but the dark circles from college are very real. A client recommended this product to me after she put makeup on and reappeared a different, brighter person. Slightly expensive but will last literally forever. Absolutely a must have.
Sarah R.
Turpin, OK
Review for: Antiaging more...
I cannot day enough about this brand!!! This products are so high quality, and I am lost without this concealer! I’m a mom on the go and live with bags under my eyes, and this product covers them like nothing I have ever used before! Makes me look awake and refreshed even when I’m running on an hour of sleep!
brenda g.
I recently tried Bye Bye under eye from It Cosmetics after hearing a lot of people rave about it and now I see what all the hype is about! I am in love with this concealer it truly is the best! It covers my dark circles and is not drying and a little goes a long way. I will definitely repurchase this again!
Brooke P.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Neutral Medium, Neutral Medium, Antiaging more...
Literally the best concealer I have ever tried. I received a sample of it, and bought it as soon as I ran out. Not only does it cover dark under eye circles, it also brightens up the area, making you look more awake. A make up must have!

Have now used this for about a year and a half and am still obsessed!!
Jacquelyn S.
I was very excited to try this product. I suffer from very dark circles thanks to my genetic bone structure. This product went on kinda sticky feeling and didn't blend well with my skin. It didn't look like it made much of a difference and looked shiny instead. For the price, I would probably not buy again.
Jazmaine M.
New Haven, CT
This product is very thick. I have to make sure I only apply a little or otherwise I have it all over my face. Stays on for hours under my IT Your Skin Only Better. I have to use a brush to blend. My only issue I have that it is light. That was my own fault for ordering to light. I do recommend this product.
Cindy P.
West Bend, WI
I have a love hate relationship with this concealer. Some days it goes on smooth and other days its a patchy hot mess. I apply it with a damp beauty blender and press it into the skin, sometimes the coverage is great and other times it pulls my foundation off when I try to blend it with the rest of my face.
Sunshine V.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
It is sooooooooo amazing. A little goes a long way. It makes me look like I never been tired before in my life. Thanks to the employee at ultra for referring me to the "best concealer" much love! Would purchase again. Also. It's very pricy, like $20 or so.
Jenna B.
I have never used a concealer like this before 😱 The coverage is amazing and completely masks the dark circles under my eyes or a dark spot from acne! It doesn't clog my pores and covers evenly. I would have given 5 stars but the product is a little thick and hard to blend sometimes...otherwise totally worth it!
Emily T.