BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Jessica H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Antiaging more...
This stuff is seriously amazing. It covers up everything and a little really does go a long way with this product. It is expensive but I think it's worth it because it lasts so long. Would definitely get again and recommend.
brenda g.
I recently tried Bye Bye under eye from It Cosmetics after hearing a lot of people rave about it and now I see what all the hype is about! I am in love with this concealer it truly is the best! It covers my dark circles and is not drying and a little goes a long way. I will definitely repurchase this again!
Brooke P.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Neutral Medium, Neutral Medium, Antiaging more...
Literally the best concealer I have ever tried. I received a sample of it, and bought it as soon as I ran out. Not only does it cover dark under eye circles, it also brightens up the area, making you look more awake. A make up must have!

Have now used this for about a year and a half and am still obsessed!!
Melissa C.
Des Plaines
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I received a sample of this and was excited to try this brand.  It's full coverage so it covered under my eyes pretty well and did a good job over my blemishes.  It didn't make them completely covered, at least to me, but I didn't feel like I looked completely unnatural.  I would buy this again.
Cindy M.
Birmingham, AL
I received a sample of this in my Ipsy bag, and it has lasted a very long time. It only takes a tiny dab of product to cover dark circles. If you apply the product the way the directions say then it will work perfectly.
Mable C.
San leandro, CA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Under eye will disappear in seconds! I received a small sample size from my ipsy. I have to say "A little bit goes a long way", you don't need too much and the product will spread. I love to use the concealer on rainy day and days wear I need a little waterproof help. I haven't yet finish the small sample.
Megan B.
Longview, TX
It's a very thick formula abd takes a great deal of pressure to squeeze from the bottle. A little goes a long way, though! Rub it between your fingers tips to heat and thin before patting it under your eyes. I also use it around my nostrils, where I have severely sensitive skin, to completely mask redness.
Katie S.
Athens, GA
SO high coverage and easy to apply. Definitely on the expensive side, but I'd argue it's worth it. A little goes a long way. I use it for under eye and blemishes. It's a little tacky, which I like... I feel like that helps it stay in place, and it helps products placed on top (like setting powder) stick.
Ana C.
Murfreesboro, TN
why is this concealer so great?! I could honestly skip the foundation and just use this on my red areas and under my eyes and be fine. it goes on smoothly and it covers flawlessly. I love almost all of It's products and this one does not disappoint either!
jada w.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
the it cosmetics bye bye under eye full coverage waterproof concealer, is one of my favorite concealers to use to spot conceal and conceal my under eyes, especially when i am going to be outside in the sun or in the water because i know for sure it won't go anywhere. i wouldn't recommend this product to do any major highlighting becuase it does get a little cakey but other than that the perfect spot conceal and undereye concealer that stays in place all day
Emily T.